• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Attack on Titan 44

Was that the Colossal Titan's head at the end there? Or did the Ape Titan throw somebody else's head from on top of the wall?
It's the colossal titan.

Shingeki no Kyojin 44
We'll never get to see the full Misaka-Annie fight, won't we?
Nice effort by Eren, he's using his head (and instinct I guess) for once. And I can only repeat myself, fuck the colossal titan.

Wiseblade

ivJN4s6QVIArS.png

I'm second?! That's... scary. I also have almost 200 posts more than I did in the last thread and we're only halfway.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Someone retcon me into 3rd so it can be the ultimate BRO top 3.

Sorry survivor. It's cause I feel like survivor hardly even posts here :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wait I just saw Annie.

Sasha > Mikasa > Annie > Everyone else.

Nihilist girls <3

bigkrev

Ass Class

When I started reading the manga it took me a while to figure out that he was a boy. And it's not like he's a great character either.

Also, I'm surprised that the kids trusted that new guy completely. It does look like they fell for it, even though they should know better.

I still thought he was a girl until reading these posts 0_o

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Titan 27:

This shit right here is the good shit.

Fuck the Big 3, titan attack is where it's at.

Jintor

Yeah, it never got too obscene. I enjoyed it thoroughly, much more than your average moe SoL series.

It was a sex comedy but not in the traditional ecchi sense; more that the characters constantly made jokes about sex that were mostly hilarious because of timing or awkwardness instead of getting into stupid ecchi situations.

I might pick the manga back up again, I put it on hold because I wanted to watch the show.

Akito

It was a sex comedy but not in the traditional ecchi sense; more that the characters constantly made jokes about sex that were mostly hilarious because of timing or awkwardness instead of getting into stupid ecchi situations.

I might pick the manga back up again, I put it on hold because I wanted to watch the show.
It's also quite refreshing to see girls being the perverted ones while the male MC's playing the straight part. And those voice works, I could hear Yuu Kobayashi playing a perv all day. All day.

Titan thoughts

Now that I've had some time to reflect, I hope they catch/kill a titan this time. Or Eren actually gets kidnapped this time. The pattern of pushing the Human Titans into a corner, then having them pull out an amazing new power to make a last minute escape is getting tiring.

Wiseblade

Titan 27:

This shit right here is the good shit.

Fuck the Big 3, titan attack is where it's at.
Really? I'm a little ahead of you and I'[m not feeling it nearly as much. the insane bodycount just encourages me to no get attached to the characters, and the world at large is just enough of a draw to keep me going.
Whoa boy, I actually broke a wall of shame.

Back to the shadows I go!
It's too late! You're on the radar now.
Wow, I actually didn't make the wall of shame this time. Still time to fix this.
Yeah, you did. You're right between Stat and Juntor.
Oh man, 183 posts? I'm part of mangaf now, too!
You even got the name right!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Motherfucking Monster Hunter, guys.

Shingeki no Kyojin 44

Oh wow. First fight in awhile that I would consider totally awesome. Eren showing those MMA moves.

Checked out the Toonami thread and it looks like OP will start at episode 207 aka the beginning of the Davy Back Fight.

welp

At how slow they are getting through Naruto part 1 (are they really only upto zabuza now), I cant imagine anyone that would really want the series to start anywhere before water 7 seven. One ep per week of x00+ one piece episodes is painful. (but davy back is horrible animated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom