• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only possible good that can come out of this is maybe with some time off Oda can get some of his sexual frustration out so that our female characters can be drawn a bit more decently.

Akito

aohige said:
Issue 16. Out on 3/18. (Spoilered and scanlated 3/12-13) No One Piece.
Issue 17. Out on 3/25 (spoilered and scanlated 3/19-20) One Piece 702

Dunno about Bleach, couldn't care less.

Dunno about Bleach, couldn't care less.

Oh thank god it's only a one week thing

Kubo has gone to do research in Germany, sadly why do I feel he'll probably just do this the whole time

TUKGK.gif

Undertaker Riddle 39
tumblr_mjk8k05sLE1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Manga isnt released in English for months, come back to it to find that it is ending at 49 chapters :( It really became one of my favorite supernatural afterlife action series just cause of all the unique and cool character designs and the world mythology etc, Johannes above is another excellent character introduced and he seems like an excellent undertaker partner for Roen. Am afraid of Hayato having exhausted one of his three daily uses of the Twilight Key already,

I can´t remember much after Griffith ascends to godhood. Farnese can still go fuck herself, she´s still fucking unlikable.

I can´t wait for the anime of KNIM. I want to see what the rage is about without reading it.

Undertaker Riddle 39
tumblr_mjk8k05sLE1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Manga isnt released in English for months, come back to it to find that it is ending at 49 chapters :( It really became one of my favorite supernatural afterlife action series just cause of all the unique and cool character designs and the world mythology etc, Johannes above is another excellent character introduced and he seems like an excellent undertaker partner for Roen. Am afraid of Hayato having exhausted one of his three daily uses of the Twilight Key already,

Beautiful art.

Toriko Shining Gourami Arc

So after being introduced to Zebra we get reintroduced to Sunny and see how his training has paid off. Short arc that mostly was meant to show again how important and awesome Komatsu is. Guess the next arc will bring back Coco to show what he's done in terms of getting stronger for the Gourmet world.

The sickness is called taking an apprenticeship under Kubo to see what makes a great manga.

Beam alt?

I assume this is a guy since you took a picture of him?

What's the manga like?

Yeah he is. Main character partners up with an undertaker who made a contract with him, so that they can try to get parts of his soul back while sending souls to the afterlife. Larger plot opens up which is really interesting. I love it for the artwork, action and really gorgeous funeral scenes, and teamwork among the other undertakers.

ryan13ts

Damn it, I knew something was up with Oda. All these recent breaks he's been taking has been very unusual, and now this. I seriously hope this is just like a week or two break, I seriously don't think I can take more than that. I need my One Piece, it's like my crack in manga form. Please get well soon Oda-sama, we neeeeeeddd you!@!

:\

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
That's like the 5th time I've been accused of that.
Just to mention, I actually love One Piece, but just prefer Bleach.

Bleach has a better beginning for sure (first 20-30), but One Piece is just overall OP.

I'll even take ch. 100 execution over the fantastic first Aizen mindfuck. It really wasn't until after that when Bleach really fell off. Then again, I haven't read since they were fighting over the (clone) city?

Damn it, I just want One Piece right now.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Damn it, I knew something was up with Oda. All these recent breaks he's been taking has been very unusual, and now this. I seriously hope this is just like a week or two break, I seriously don't think I can take more than that. I need my One Piece, it's like my crack in manga form. Please get well soon Oda-sama, we neeeeeeddd you!@!

:\

Try waiting a month for your favourite manga. Jojo's, 7 Seeds, Vagabond, and god only knows what's going with the latter. It's hard, brah.

survivor

Banned
Yeah he is. Main character partners up with an undertaker who made a contract with him, so that they can try to get parts of his soul back while sending souls to the afterlife. Larger plot opens up which is really interesting. I love it for the artwork, action and really gorgeous funeral scenes, and teamwork among the other undertakers.

I have been checking out the covers and they are pretty good, love the style used for them.
2Dlc7I8.jpg

Tacitus_

Try waiting a month for your favourite manga. Jojo's, 7 Seeds, Vagabond, and god only knows what's going with the latter. It's hard, brah.

A month? Oh I wish I'd get my Berserk once a month. I'm lucky to get it once a season. Last year really was the best since Miura farted out three chapters in quick succession... for a one time flashback that had no relation to anything. Maybe we'll get to Elfhellhelm before the next decade.

fertygo

A month? Oh I wish I'd get my Berserk once a month. I'm lucky to get it once a season. Last year really was the best since Miura farted out three chapters in quick succession... for a one time flashback that had no relation to anything. Maybe we'll get to Elfhellhelm before the next decade.

I seriously though the ending are close though, maybe less than 10 vol.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The fuck is this suppose to mean?

You're starting to become like that drunk guy at the bar that won't shut up about his favorite band/politician/cause and makes sure to steer every topic towards it. Go peel a label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom