• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

I wouldn't hold your breath for any cricket manga, other than being terrible no one outside of the commonwealth actually plays it.

Akito

I know, but the scanlation is incomplete and the anime ends around his F3 career, iirc (never finished it).
It is still getting regular updates so we'll get there someday.

Smoky BB's MC actually reminds me of a more matured Ganta from Deadman Wonderland.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Granted, the only art from soul catchers I've seen is the one posted up top, but man ass class can be really ugly at times. Most of the time it's just mediocre.

Fairy Tail

Bad chapter overall imo.

Too much humor injected into a chapter that should have been more serious considering what is going on.

Really hope the 2 dragons that Sting and Rouge fight ends up taking them out with them. \

Overall want more out of these Dragon Slayer battles.

Ass Class has some generic art, sure, but Soul Catchers has probably the most boring and bland same-facey shit art that I've seen in a long time. My only real gripe about Ass Class' art is that Nagisa looks like a girl and unless the mangaka fixes that, I refuse to believe that she isn't a girl.

Antiwhippy

What is it actually about by the way?

Like most gag mangas. Shin Chan is so terrible looking haha

Shin chan is ugly but it is so consistently ugly that it becomes stylistically ugly. Ass class just seems mediocre to the point that there really isn't a strong style to it I feel.

Gamble fish 1

I feel like the main dude is an adolescent fan fiction on how to be a player.

Ass Class has some generic art, sure, but Soul Catchers has probably the most boring and bland same-facey shit art that I've seen in a long time. My only real gripe about Ass Class' art is that Nagisa looks like a girl and unless the mangaka fixes that, I refuse to believe that she isn't a girl.

#TeamGirl

Antiwhippy

Man, I don't get why people get so hung up on nagisa looking like a girl.

Just change his hairstyle and he'll be your typical shota character.

dumbyugi

Matsui's art works best when he's drawing more exaggerated things. Like in Neuro when the culprit is found and their facial features become overally exaggerated, that worked really well. Sadly AC isn't the type of series that will be full of that type of thing.

Kurita

I think Matsui just isn't a very good artist lol, probably didn't help working under the bobobo guy. His shitty art worked pretty well for neuro though.

Bobobo... What a great manga that was.
Never forget
tumblr_mggg8bg95I1r2rk2uo1_400.jpg

Man, I don't get why people get so hung up on nagisa looking like a girl.

Just change his hairstyle and he'll be your typical shota character.

He just needs to get rid of his pigtails that sometimes look like cat ears or something like that.

Anyway, enjoy.

r5i7Ans.jpg

Isn't Nagisa having a girlish look to him part of the reason he beat the asshole in the latest chapter?

No, it has nothing to do with that.

I thought the instructor pointed out that Nagisa has a girlish physique which was part of the reason he underestimated him? Of course I could be looking into it too much, I do that sometimes.

No, I was wrong.

JvsU1ZK.png

It was definitely part of his analysis. I probably just ignored the part.

Antiwhippy

I dunno, it's cute, and it makes him more memorable with an otherwise pretty plain personality.

He was pretty boss in the latest arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom