• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
No diversity in types. You can literally get walled by a rock/ground type. You refuse to evolve them cause they aren't cute anymore once they evolve.

I wouldn't hate on it if he actually evolved it!

Why evolve when they become towering montrosities, the beauty of wonder trade at least gives me the data then I can get rid of them.

I have an Azurill for rock types.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto 1 -

1kbb8eM.png

Only lewd meter I acknowledge.

TmJuv9W.png

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
no I haven't, but I'll take a look :) I like not lewd stuff too just today and yesterday I've been on some weird smut binge that I can't explain
Well, if you want really lewd smut, here some

ojousama wa nigedashita
velvet kiss
Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu
shounen yo taishi o dake
Kono S o, Mi yo!
nightmare maker
Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

enjoy the lewdness

Antiwhippy

Otaku no Musume san 15

AWWW COME ON DUDE.

How could you ignore your daughter being sick just to buy a fucking game? YOU FUCKING SUCK.

upandaway

So uh, is this a manga you'd recommend to someone?
I'm looking at this and I'm starting to get really really scared. Why do everyone have pure white empty mouths when they open it? Do they have no inside? Am I the only one seriously spooked out here? It's downright horror. They look super scary when they open their mouths.

scy

I'm looking at this and I'm starting to get really really scared. Why do everyone have pure white empty mouths when they open it? Do they have no inside? Am I the only one seriously spooked out here? It's downright horror. They look super scary when they open their mouths.

They have no souls.

Clearly.

Wiseblade

Usually you don't start malfunctioning for another 50 pages.

kasane

we make a new manga about this

Manga people are perfect. No need for the imperfectness of inside a mouth.

So which manga's character death shocks/saddens you the most, GAF?

Give the manga title and spoiler your answer, just to be safe.

As for me....... hmmm, need to give it a thought.

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Main guy being spirited away at the end and then bringing back in the epilogue.

Felt just awful.

You guys jabber a lot about waifus, but what smut manga does a lot of people read that can replace TWGOK?

Ana Satsujin.

You can call it murder smut.

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Scans are out. Grab them while they're hot

It's out?!?

brb.

Antiwhippy

I just think this skip beat art just stays too long on kyouko being an incredible idiot faffing on about the dumbest things. The whole play around lifting the curse just meanders on for no good reason. Kyouko being an idiot is ok once in awhile but my god this whole arc spent on her being one is just insufferable.

Also the fact that he's staying as Corn(korn?) the whole time without him saying anything or her realising it is so stupid.

/rant

Doubutsu no Kuni

DOUGEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Teh sadness.

Too many unanswered questions as it approached the end and ridiculous power creeping. Hell at least the Tengen Toppa level of powercreep was enjoyable enough.

But so many questions
Why did no one realize Kuou was alive? The hell happened to Elaine? What the hell was Xerneas doing there? Was the Zelda disease something the planet's will just gave the humans because they were being dicks?How the hell did Kuou have the tech to bring miracle kids to this time and not just have it be abused s hell and maybe I don't know go back in time yourself.

It had better art and a better setting than Zatch Bell, worse battles (expect Dougen and Kiritobi man) ridonk levels of powercreep.
Brago archetype goes from wielding bones and fire, a pretty big fking deal in this world to having antimatter weapons and Energy to matter transforming devices the next time you see him wtf yo.
and some pretty iffy character and story development. But I liked the theme it was trying to portray. I feel like it could have been better but I still immensely enjoyed it.

scy

I just think this skip beat art just stays too long on kyouko being an incredible idiot faffing on about the dumbest things. The whole play around lifting the curse just meanders on for no good reason. Kyouko being an idiot is ok once in awhile but my god this whole arc spent on her being one is just insufferable.

Also the fact that he's staying as Corn(korn?) the whole time without him saying anything or her realising it is so stupid.

/rant

:kyouko indeed

I love Skip Beat still but it really just wastes a lot of time with stupid plotlines. There's so much baggage that has no real depth to it. Didn't Kyouko come to terms with having feelings again half a forever ago? Jesus christ people.

And then there's the whole nagging in the back of my head of how Tokyo Crazy Paradise ended and I get irritated.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure I've said that in the past 5 threads. They're just empty words.

Or are th--oh, already went there.

dun dun DUN

Antiwhippy

it's awful that chapters are coming out really slowly but that has nothing to do with the manga itself.

Ehhhhhh.

When you spend half a dozen pages just to create something like an animation slide it's definitely the manga's fault. Looks incredible and I love the art, but it got so slow that it's hard to maintain interest, seeing that the ONE version has the stuff that makes the premise so interesting (the story and characters). Murata has the art but he's way too overindulgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom