• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Ehhhhhh.

When you spend half a dozen pages just to create something like an animation slide it's definitely the manga's fault. Looks incredible and I love the art, but it got so slow that it's hard to maintain interest, seeing that the ONE version has the stuff that makes the premise so interesting (the story and characters). Murata has the art but he's way too overindulgent.

I haven't been keeping up but are the releases that slow for it? Or is it just a lot of flashy panels cutting chapter content down?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I HAVE READ GLASS MASK

BUT ITS STILL ONGOIGN RIGHT?

Not for scanlations though.

Damnit, thought I could get another glass mask train going. :p

I haven't been keeping up but are the releases that slow for it? Or is it just a lot of flashy panels cutting chapter content down?

It seems to have less of those GIF pages, but I pretty much just scan through the art now seeing that I know the story already. It's been fairly regular I think.

scy

I've never read it (donthurtme) but like ... isn't it nearly 40 years old now? How's it still going?

LmyyBoi.jpg

Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto 1

I don't remember this being so lewd.

Full approvel.

Let us bow down to our newly superior Imouto and returning Aneki pair.

Lain

One of the cool hmanga artists I follow on twitter mentioned me along some other in a tweet, and I have no idea what the tweet says.
One of you moon-runes readers that could translate it for me?

さきほどはまんがこっち様配信中の「10億円」の告知RTありがとうございました!ほんとに助かりますーm(__)m

kasane

One of the cool hmanga artists I follow on twitter mentioned me along some other in a tweet, and I have no idea what the tweet says.

you can be his model

im kidding

Mortemis

Banned
The Breaker

Starts off with nice action, turns into shit. But seriously, Goomoonryong is being pushed by Baldie. In this condition Shioon could probably take him on after he's done with his training. Actually scratch that, I hope he does take him on. Shioon vs Goomoonryong needs to happen already.

scy

Oh man, the curiosity here.

kasane

The Breaker

Starts off with nice action, turns into shit. But seriously, Goomoonryong is being pushed by Baldie. In this condition Shioon could probably take him on after he's done with his training. Actually scratch that, I hope he does take him on. Shioon vs Goomoonryong needs to happen already.

its the talker now

survivor

Banned
Shinonome Yuuko loves short stories vol 1 End
Average fake date then fall into love romance LN adaptation manga. The gimmick here is the main girl is a high school short stories writer. I was also surprised to see Garcia Marquez name dropped in the story as one of the favourite writers of the main character. Also fake NTR

Stulaw

Dragon Ball Minus (Omake) The Rocket Child of Destiny.
So we finally get to see Goku's mum, and how Jacko's journey got started, it's completely different from the animé version. Not really much to see here other than Goku's moe mother and him in Saiyan armour.

scy

Average fake date then fall into love romance LN adaptation manga. The gimmick here is the main girl is a high school short stories writer. I was also surprised to see Garcia Marquez name dropped in the story as one of the favourite writers of the main character. Also fake NTR

I'm kind of sad it was so short :(

By the by.

Fully support if we have +Imouto on the smut banner.

We need some actual smut on there anyway.

Speaking of this, they really did up the lewd. Not that I mind, really. Makes me wonder what happens when (...if?) Misaki shows up again with this increased lewd level.

...so are they actually together? I can't keep up with the antics.

upandaway

Maybe he's thanking 様配信中 for the "1 billion yen" re-tweet or whatever? No clue how far I am from reality.

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom 376

RIP Seikyou probably. Hope he cuts off the head of that ugly fatass and takes him down with him.

if they're gonna talk at least let shioon talk with the best girls

Yep. A little more colored Jinie covers wouldn't hurt either.
By the by.

Fully support if we have +Imouto on the smut banner.

We need some actual smut on there anyway.

But TLRD and Monster Musume have enough smut for 10+ mangas.

OT Twelve, baby!

New Thread, time to play "What are you currently reading?"

The Big 3
HxH and Berserk (I CAN COUNT THEM AGAIN)
Prison School
JoJolion SPEAKING OF WHICH OH SHIT A NEW CHAPTER
Akame ga Kill
Terra Formars
The Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer

Feel like I'm forgetting a lot.

I think the LN goes further than the manga cause so much potential.

kewlmyc

Yamada 107:
Sigh, an actual cool and useful power that he'll never get to use again. Midori's airhead personality being fake and purposefully using her body to manipulate people is pretty funny and I hope it actually become a plot point eventually rather than an one-off joke. Also Miyabi wants the Yamada dick pretty badly.

Nisekoi 120:
So they're all childhood friends who conveniently don't remember each other? Some friendship. Also Tsumugi got shafted a key, poor girl. Watch she be promised girl or some stupid shit. I also can't wait for the cliffhanger to go nowhere.

Silent Voice 34:
I'm still not sure how to feel about this new guy. Seems shady yet a super bro at the same time. Not sure if the teacher is supposed to be a dick or not either. Says some shitty things, yet still praises Ishida for growing up to be a good person.

scy

I think the LN goes further than the manga cause so much potential.

Oh? Well that's hopeful then.

Yamada 107:
Sigh, an actual cool and useful power that he'll never get to use again. Midori's airhead personality being fake and purposefully using her body to manipulate people is pretty funny and I hope it actually become a plot point eventually rather than an one-off joke. Also Miyabi wants the Yamada dick pretty badly.

Yeah, I really kind of want to see the Midori thing come back up. Really hope it isn't just a one-of joke thing for the entire cast here.

scy

Hm, it seems like it's a series and there are three of them.

Shinonome Yuuko loves short stories
Shinonome Yuuko loves love stories
Shinonome Yuuko loves all stories

Ah, well then. Now I'm curious. Here's hoping then.

all stories, I see.

Do you people even sleep?

Tokisaki Kurumi best girl avatar up for grabs

ekbsgh.png

AHB, where are you?

This is all yours.

Hoozuki + imouto 1
This manga is now worthy to be in smutty banner.
Still a riot to read.

Yep, lets get it on there.

Man Sekai Oni is some depressing shit. Only 1 chapter in and I'm feeling the despair. I can't go on like this. Time to read 4koma cute girls doing cute things

Ohhh, sounds like something I might enjoy.

Stulaw

OT Twelve, baby!

New Thread, time to play "What are you currently reading?"

Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Baby Steps
Nisekoi
Nozomi to Kimio (should really be on smut banner)
Shokugeki no Soma
Akame Ga Kill!
Hayate no Gotoku
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Shishunki no Iron Maiden
HSDK
Fairy Tail
The Breaker New Waves
Monster Masume
Himouto Umaru chan
To Love-Ru Darkness
Boku Girl
Dragons Rioting
+Berserk and HxH when they're not on Hiatus.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

It says: "Nisekoi spoilers: Onodera dies in chapter 125"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom