• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Trying to remember what series I'm reading in scans...
One Piece
One Punch Man
Swagamoto
Haikyuu!! (buying the volumes though)
Shingeki no Kyojin
Mob Psycho

And... That's it. Aside from that I buy volumes.

Hmmm... I'll read up until volume 3 then to decide.

Anyways,

image.jpg

Some good ideas in there, hahaha.

I love this.

I read a good amount of the RBY arc, the GSC arc, a few DPP chapters and currently reading the BW arc.

Last stopped at the HG and SS arc.

Wonder if they've even continued by now.

Okay I think I give up. Following the +Imouto validation, I went to check if Takkoku translation is within reach, and then I got really happy that it is. I've spent a couple hours now trying to find Takkoku raws and I can't find anything. Not even the Sunday Super issues that had it when it was serialized.

Then I tried to see about buying it and it's also barely available anywhere with some volumes here and some volumes there. Using both Amazon.jp and Yes-Asia, the costs made my heart stop beating. Technically only volumes 5 and 6 weren't scanlated, but the shipping fees aren't that different between the number of volumes, so I'd still be paying like $35 for 2 volumes that I'd have to rip apart to scan anyway.
I tried to see what about buying digital versions but it was a mess, fully Japanese sites with weird legacy apps and credit cards I don't know, it's impossible for me.

I don't have the money for this. What the hell. I'm really upset now. This is the worst thing. Jerks, butts, boob faces, jelly nuts, spicy jelly nuts, all of them. Whatever! Argh!! Man!!!!

Man.

I'll cry.

At this point I'm just hoping that I'm really stupid and there's something I missed. You know, Takkoku is really neat. What the hell.

Don't worry up we're here for you.

I don't even get how you can spend 75 hours before the second gym.
What the hell were you doing... Sometimes I just don't understand how you play games DTL.

How do you spend 75 hours getting to gym 2?

I mean, gym 2's trek is long, but not that long.

This.

IIRC he spent most of that time Wonder Trading (which I can see happening) and trying to complete the Pokedex just from Wonder Trading alone.

Not just that, but he was trying to catch a male and female version of every single Pokemon as well before moving on in each area

Plus this.

Was basically my first playthrough breeding up starters that I nabbed on Wonder Trade.

Protean Froakie for lyfe.

Mortemis

Banned
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA IS.

Are you talking about Part 4 or Part 8. If it's a part 8 inside joke or something I haven't started Part 8 yet.

Oh yeah, Kurita, everytime I see you post about Part 7 it makes me want to re-read it. I really feel like re-reading it soon.

jman2050

Nisekoi

This is officially a blind idiot plot. Why the fuck are all of these people so brain-damaged they can't remember things from when they were old enough to be making memories and to know what a "marriage promise" is, and WHY THE FUCK DO THEY CARE ABOUT A MARRAIGE PROMISE FROM WHEN THEY WERE KIDS NOT OLD ENOUGH TO EVEN REMEMBER IT AND WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID NEW CHICK REFUSING TO JUST TELL THEM TO PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY

Promise girl is Tsugumi

Would Tsugumi pulling off the upset be a bigger shitstorm than TWGOK?

Are you talking about Part 4 or Part 8. If it's a part 8 inside joke or something I haven't started Part 8 yet.

Oh yeah, Kurita, everytime I see you post about Part 7 it makes me want to re-read it. I really feel like re-reading it soon.

Part 8. The plot is about Jo2uke/Gappy/Josuke/WHO? trying to figure out his identity.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Worse are Chitoge likers.

I imagine anyone winning will cause one.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tsugumi is the promise girl, simply because she's the odd one out - she doesn't have a key, but now we're randomly adding that she was "there." That said, I don't think the promise girl matters; Chitoge is going to win anyways.

anyone have any recommendations for something similar to Hoozuki-san?

aka funny, lewd, reads fast (maybe 4-koma?). you know, that sort of style.

scy recommended Doujin Work, which i'm gonna try, anyone have any other ideas?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tsugumi is the promise girl, simply because she's the odd one out - she doesn't have a key, but now we're randomly adding that she was "there."

Revolutionary, hell any not key-holder (unless EVERYONE has a key) winner would be great.

That said, I don't think the promise girl matters; Chitoge is going to win anyways.

Burn the manga.

Mortemis

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tsugumi is the promise girl, simply because she's the odd one out - she doesn't have a key, but now we're randomly adding that she was "there." That said, I don't think the promise girl matters; Chitoge is going to win anyways.

I thought that Tsugumi being there was said a long time ago, or like she said something like she remembers her first love.

I'm totally okay with Tsugumi being the promise girl at this point. Hell I'm okay with Shuu being it, just get this shit moving.

Also dramatis your wall of shame picture is beautiful.

But so long as you have Nisekoi on the smut banner, I will forever complain about it.

I've seen Ursaring do some crazy work in VGC. It's surprising how viable he is.

My Bro once told me he's viable in the Pokemon trading card game as well.

Not sure how truthful he was though.

All in all, you're just another name in the wall.

But its my name!

what if you need to choose a side

Whoever pampers me more.

Self admitting traitorous scum.

The twist is that Marika stole Tsugumi's key.

But Chitoge is gonna win....well I'm fine with wathever winning as long isn't Onodera.

scy

I thought that Tsugumi being there was said a long time ago, or like she said something like she remembers her first love.

I think this is the first time it's been said that she was present with them. Hell, I think when Tsugumi was talking to Chitoge about the past, she mentions never meeting the guy at all. This is the first time it's been mentioned that they were ALL together too. Like, Marika included.

Mortemis

Banned
I think this is the first time it's been said that she was present with them. Hell, I think when Tsugumi was talking to Chitoge about the past, she mentions never meeting the guy at all. This is the first time it's been mentioned that they were ALL together too. Like, Marika included.

Ahh, you're right, I think. I don't really see the point in throwing Tsugumi in there, unless Komi really wants to enforce the idea that Tsugumi is part of the harem and not some comic relief character.

scy

Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! 12 - I read a lot of pages and a character was introduced and flags were raised and lowered and a lot happened but nothing really happened.

kewlmyc

OT Twelve, baby!

New Thread, time to play "What are you currently reading?"

Yamada and the Seven Witches
Nisekoi (fuck my life)
Aunt Tits
Silent Voice
Tonari no Seki-kun
Magi

Need to catch up:
Shingeki no Kyojin (this arc is boring as shit)
Assassination Classroom
D-Frags!

Not a lot honestly, need to start reading more manga again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom