• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasakure Memorial 1-5 + extras (end)
tumblr_n4l8wmGmnc1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Fantastic story collection with the best situations (older uke younger seme). First story had another return to the person seems to only like straight people so always ends in regret, but the person he taught ten years ago that is now older has fell in love with him so that dealt with that. Fun story with the yougner one making all the moves and the eventual realization of feelings and a great scene and extras. Other story with the detective falling in love with one of the ones he was in charge of and then getting with the cousin of Naoya after it was revealed there were rotton personalities involved was slightly weak on the writing front since everything just happened in a whole jumble in terms of plot, was really unclear about the stalker and the wheels but characters were cute.Then the one in which they went to the love hotel with the mirrors and cram school theme was pleasing. Fun read on last night and this morning. Good art too, and lots of great scenes.

I am fine I'll take it..
Non of the other three are there either...

That and I'll consider it a small victory since you've acknowledge Toriko's existence in the OP

Humph!

Next Time

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

dramatis

Damn this is great. Celes looks better than Beatrice(?) though
Thanks. What I did learn from making this wall of shame is that finding good fanart through pixiv is now much more difficult than it was like two years ago, since more people are using it (hence more trash now than before). Or maybe it was because I was hunting for a Beatrice-only, easy-to-edit, 'suitable for the theme' image, and the criteria made the search hard? I admit I was probably a bit too scrubby on the scy side.

The left is Celestia from Danganronpa but who is that on the right?
scy. (laughs)

I see A Huge Battleship knew he wouldn't win the HiatusxHiatus contest so he had dramatis do the next best thing.
What did I do?

Edit: oh right. Well I know you loveeeee Celestia.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Beatrice from Umineko, aka scy's dead waifu

So uhhhhhhh.......... but Celestia is........ ummmmmmmmm.

Anyways, Umineko, is that the one with Dream End Discharger song? I have *no* idea what Umineko is but I've been listening to this song over and over and over and over again every day. So catchy.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You know, I've been trying to read more Shoujo but... but................

Stuff like Bishie sparkle is repulsive to me.

I don't know why, it's just an automatic repellant for me, and Shoujo is *littered* with stuff like this, sigh.

That is why I always fail in my numerous attempt to read 7 Seeds, despite that many seem to praise it here... ugh.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yes I'm currently reading it. Art is good, some of the drama is on the meh side.

Hmmm, so it's a waste of time then?

Also, anyone looking for a *really* unique thing to read should go ahead and try BAKA GA ZENRA DE YATTEKURU.

It's about a naked man that inspires people. Heh.

Akito

Aneki + Imouto 1
Wow, the lewdness is definitely on a whole another level compared to the prequel, perfect timing to become the replacement for TWGOK. Fortunately the trolling is still strong as ever so I ain't complaining.

survivor

Banned
Hmmm, so it's a waste of time then?

Also, anyone looking for a *really* unique thing to read should go ahead and try BAKA GA ZENRA DE YATTEKURU.

It's about a naked man that inspires people. Heh.

It's still readable, but it just never hit the highs of the first volume. Also I never went past the third volume and it's at 9 so I have no idea if the story will get better or worse.

Thanks. What I did learn from making this wall of shame is that finding good fanart through pixiv is now much more difficult than it was like two years ago, since more people are using it (hence more trash now than before). Or maybe it was because I was hunting for a Beatrice-only, easy-to-edit, 'suitable for the theme' image, and the criteria made the search hard? I admit I was probably a bit too scrubby on the scy side.

Just admit you didn't think scy would have won.

What did I do?

Edit: oh right. Well I know you loveeeee Celestia.

It could be worse.
It could have been Yamada

Nisekoi

Well this is a shocker things actually happened

To bad we won't see any progress for the next few months

-----------

Seeing as all 4 main Shonens are not in the OP

Does that mean WednesdayGAF is cancelled?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It's still readable, but it just never hit the highs of the first volume. Also I never went past the third volume and it's at 9 so I have no idea if the story will get better or worse.

Hmmm... I'll read up until volume 3 then to decide.

Anyways,

image.jpg

Some good ideas in there, hahaha.

Kurita

It's a given that the Big 3 is amongst the most read stuff here so it's better to give exposure to lesser known stuff.

Kurita

So, Pokémon Adventures is finally getting a new edition in France.

The first arc will be composed of three huge volumes of 500 pages each. You know that I usually hate this format but hey I really want to read it so I guess I'll buy them.

It's a given that the Big 3 is amongst the most read stuff here so it's better to give exposure to lesser known stuff.

This, did people really want to always and continuously see one piece, naruto, and bleach there? Though at least Bleach will not be with us much longer.

I hope someday good sports series like Haikyuu!! can be up there, while Stealth Symphony continues its presence for the years ahead. Really offers he purest form of storytelling in the genre.

So, Pokémon Adventures is finally getting a new edition in France.

The first arc will be composed of three huge volumes of 500 pages each. You know that I usually hate this format but hey I really want to read it so I guess I'll buy them.

RIP the nice cover art for each volume.

3 volumes seems weird mostly cause then you'll start hitting the arcs ending midway through one giant volume and starting in the middle of another giant volume and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom