• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

So i was watching 11eyes earlier

My reaction is

MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK

Also i can never figure out how to sadpanda on my ipod. Can do it on my droid tho

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You know what I need?

A new Ane Doki.

Or something to replace it.

It's a hole in my heart that's never been filled.

Aunt Tits came close but then it turned to shit.

I need ecchi with some soul.

Haly

I don't know.

I just want to reread Ichigo 100% for the first time again.

kasane

You know what I need?

A new Ane Doki.

Are we thinking of the same ane doki??

Too bad it was cancelled

upandaway

So lewd. Get your mind out of the gutter.
POepCIr.png

You know what I need?

A new Ane Doki.

Man I don't know what Ane Doki is but the last thing I thought this thread was missing was ecchi. If nothing in the thread so far could satisfy you, I have no clue at all to what will.

Haly

Are we thinking of the same ane doki??

Too bad it was cancelled
I think so? I don't remember if it was cancelled or not but I guess the ending was kind of rushed.
Man I don't know what Ane Doki is but the last thing I thought this thread was missing was ecchi. If nothing in the thread so far could satisfy you, I have no clue at all to what will.
Ichigo 100% manga-ka, back when ecchi had heart.

Before I started Kingdom I was convinced I no longer like new mangas as each time I tried reading a new one in the past year I get bored after a few chapters but this one has me by the balls.

Haly

One of the requirements of modhood is renouncing all h. Dresden used to be an h-bro, and now he's too far removed from us base mortals.

Don't set your hopes up that it's Hamlet or Paradise Lost. If you enjoy powerful beings being powerful, then you can enjoy the series like I do. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

???

I wasn't setting such "hopes: though and i actually don't mind since i'm honestly sick of the weak shonen MC setup

Kieli

???

I wasn't setting such "hopes: though and i actually don't mind since i'm honestly sick of the weak shonen MC setup

Lol, nah. Apologies if you read it that way.

I meant more in the fact that I hope you don't go into this series expecting something deep. It's pretty much Power Level Over 9000. And that's not a bad thing at all. :)

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Seven Deadly Sins

Of all the 4 combatants about to face-off 2v2, I think Gilthunder is like a third-wheel. I don't feel he can swerve with the other 3 dudes, lmao.

Fake edit: Does Adachi really make shoujo? I always felt it was seinen (in tone, anyway).

Yes, Adachi used to make Shoujo in the 70's. Now, he focus on Shonen or Seinen magazine.

On another note, it's kinda awesome that Tetsuya Chiba, the illustrator of Ashita no Joe, creator of Ore no Teppei and Matsutaro also did shoujo manga. Guess you've to try everything.

Yandere Kanojo 59

Such a bromance, and Reina being awesome.

How can we trick the mods to join in the h alliance
V
V
V
Man, ease them in with some vanilla first, then we mindbreak them.

Charade

I think before the 70s the large majority of shoujo artists were male. Then you had the year 24 group and others come along and change a lot of that.

Yajuu Kanojo 01

The story of a beast and her attractive boyfriend.

Cute, adorable, a nice relationship story about liking someone past their looks.

Noblesse

Yep Frankenstein is still broke

Also his experiments are the best LOL

Lol, nah. Apologies if you read it that way.

I meant more in the fact that I hope you don't go into this series expecting something deep. It's pretty much Power Level Over 9000. And that's not a bad thing at all. :)

i usually don't anyways (as long if its entertaining, i don't mind). :p

also to be fair the story does have some decent hooks to keep me entertained while everyone are going all out.

_hekk05

Banned
All 4koma credits belong to saucy. Wonzo, laughing banana and hekk are trademarked marks belonging to their respective owners. 2014 All rights reserved.

Stulaw

Evergreen 16

So that explains both Hotaka's father's death and his nightmare. But, it doesn't mean that
they're siblings, but they could be cousins or even aunt/nephew or just simply childhood friends.

Soma

All 4koma credits belong to saucy. Wonzo, laughing banana and hekk are trademarked marks belonging to their respective owners. 2014 All rights reserved.

Next thing we know Upandaway is gonna start putting watermarks all over his 4komas!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
KINGDOM 387

First, a salute to the Alone-Translator San.

Second: now, I wonder what the dynamic between Shin x Kyou Kai x Ten is gonna be.

I mean, Ten is obviously romantically interested in Shin, to the point where she would say that she wants to pursue happiness with him, but at 386 Shin just said that he considered her as a little sister. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And WHAT DOES THOSE GLANCES FROM KYOU KAI PANEL MEAN?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I vote whoever picked the thread title to be stripped of thread title privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom