• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajiotsu 08

kAD9Hqx.png

This amusement park date doesn't not disappoint in the adorableness.

Onsen Flag Kaishuu Oneshot

Hot springs bl doujin from the manga author, NEKOTA Yonezou, of a scene she couldnt draw during the main serialization. Pretty good (though removed the hot sprint action), but instead we got nice yukata action in the morning with lots of my favorite type of minor moments for yukata stuff. Kind of chuckled at the caretaker there and such.

upandaway

I liked the chapter. I like this arc though, so I guess you can take that with a grain of salt.
I like this arc too, but this chapter kinda flew over my head. I feel like SnK was a more... ahead of my own brain in the developments before, dunno how to explain it. I'll probably give it a another read when the next one comes out.

Gintama 492

Takes off Gintoki x Hijikata membership badge

Shamelessly puts on Gintoki x Tsukuyo membership badge

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! A GIN X TSUKKY CHAPTER!

10/10 all the way.

I need this animated ASAP.

Don't even need to look around the net to know that Japanese fangirls are going to be pissed.

Nana to Kaoru 108 (86)

Watching their relation from
a fresh perspective, from the eyes of an outsider can be interesting. And more if Tachi is somehow in there.

Ookiku Furikabutte Vol.12

And so another volume spent on match fifth of the tournament. Still nice to see a back and forth between the two teams in terms of strategy. Of course, still amazing how long this match is going to take and how it develops as it goes.

87 Clockers 10

I gotta say having no interest in this stuff is making it pretty hard to read. Not to mention, there's like no romance building here either.

wawait

i thought there was a group translating kingdom, did they drop it or some shit.

The original translating group was doing a new chapter every 1st or 2nd day. They slowed down a bit and then stopped half a week ago when they caught up to the online RAWS...

Then this new individual began translating two chapters

he/she weren't perfect but at least some progress was going on

Now we are in the blank if the amateur translator or the group translators will even continue with the series

Yes and they're still doing it so you won't have to read releases that looked like the english dictionary put through a blender.

are they?

Find OUT in the next exciting tells of
a879cec21c91e37664783d03b1691809.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 389

Franky's fart launch. LOL

Edit: I don't think I'm ever going to tire of Zorro and Sanji's banter

GaimeGuy

Robin's backstory. D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

GaimeGuy

Why did you read ahead instead of experiencing for the first time with your nakama?!?

That's easily one of the best moments of anything ever.

What are you talking about? My nakama are like 10 years ahead of this. I must catch up! :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom