• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

You guys are disgustinf human beings

Eating a manga?
Cannibalism?

Pls guys

you don't eat your manga? :panda pls

After you enjoy masterpieces, you eat them and absorb their essence. Its a thing

Now this post reminds me about the thread in gaming where his friend was planning to eat a gold zelda cart

Absorbing its code and all that jazz

_hekk05

Banned
Is kasane a manga? Why is he talking about cannibalism when we're talking about eating manga? ( ؕؔʘ̥̥̥̥ ه ؔؕʘ̥̥̥̥ )?

Dresden

you guys are so weird

sit down and read something wholesome like Mud

G5xLiMO.png

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

I didn't expect Madara to activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi so quickly, this battle might not last as long as I'd expected.

It was nice to see Sasuke's flying Susano and Sakura being put in her place.

Naruto
Well we finally at this part let's hope it does not drag on even more .
As expected Sakura useless but then again we have 3 strongest characters in the history of the naruto world fighting .
So it was going to happen any way .

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Mud 0
Well, this was certainly better than what I was expecting. Really interesting protagonist, pretty atypical romance, very vivid imagery... A good oneshot when I was just expecting it to be lewd. The lewdness was at an acceptable level too!

Charade

Maybe that's why many refuse to admit their love!

No wonder they all carry around their doki-doki meters everywhere they go!

You know, the "if your heart rate increases too much you'll die/explode" disease sounds like the perfect harem premise. Though I guess it's basically the same thing as Dragons Rioting, now that I think about it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 423

I am going to have fucking nightmares of that Kokoro mermaid panel for the rest of my life.

RagnarokX

Naruto

Next chapter Laguna from FF8 is going to show up:

"There's only one way to make yourself exist in a world like that! As friends, don't forget one another! As friends, believe in one another! Believe in your friends' existence! And they'll also believe in yours. To be friends, to like one another, and to love one another... You can't do these things alone. You need somebody. Right, guys? What place reminds you of your friends? Imagine being in that place with all your friends. Once ultimate tsukuyomi begins, think of that place and try to get there! That's all! That place will welcome you. You'll be able to get there no matter what world you're in! You need love and friendship for this mission! And the courage to believe it. It's all about love, friendship, and courage! I'm counting on you guys!"

Naruto will be lost for a few chapters in his dream world where he is Sasuke's wife.

No wonder they all carry around their doki-doki meters everywhere they go!

You know, the "if your heart rate increases too much you'll die/explode" disease sounds like the perfect harem premise. Though I guess it's basically the same thing as Dragons Rioting, now that I think about it.

It is harem paradise but I can't go doki doki or I'll explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom