• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDude

And that someone isn't me. Remember when the crew meets their first mermaid, after Thriller Bark. Remember?

tumblr_m0k8idC4xE1rr37qoo1_500.gif

Seriously Kishimoto, can you ever not have Sakura be usless?

The most irritating thing about the way Sakura is portrayed is that there's no reason she should be this useless. She should be the most powerful female ninja in the story. But she does nothing but play second and third fiddle.

The most irritating thing about the way Sakura is portrayed is that there's no reason she should be this useless. She should be the most powerful female ninja in the story. But she does nothing but play second and third fiddle.

Everyone is useless vs Madara males or females other than Naruto and Sasuke .
The better question is why put her there to be fodder which has happen this whole arc vs the main bad guys .

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

She's only useless because she's hesitant all the time and she's hanging around and competing with jinchuriki, kage-level ninjas, or stronger.

Even Deidara, who was probably one of the weakest, if not the weakest, members of the akatsuki, defeated the kazekage, and gave Sasuke a ton of trouble.

hwateber

Naruto
I was wondering how you could get worse than last week's chapter of madara just grabbing the two eyes. I guess one more eye would do it

upandaway

Toriko

That was a heavy heavy set up chapter. I love worldbuilding. Looks like we're a long way off!

Still kinda weird that there's an entire active civilization in the Gourmet World after all the things said about it before but I'm hyped to see it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 432
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

One Piece

Chaos. Fujitora confronting Luffy, Zorro and Law. Law still being a gimp. Right now I am not really sure how they are going to beat Pika. Maybe by making him complacent through mocking his voice?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Toriko >>>> One Piece this week.

That world-building >>>> chaotic panels all the way.

Although I laughed at Luffy's high-voice comment at the end.

Shengar

One Piece
Now we know the reason why Pica doesn't even bother to speak. Andw goddamn at Fujitora, I wonder what'll hapened next.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh goddamn Luffy, of course you had to laugh at the guy the size of the fricking island. Zoro vs Fujitora looks awesome, I wonder how he'll cope.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Girls killing fodders, only to be treated like fodders the next chapter by our hero!

Reading Bleach and stuff like Kingdom and yes, I admit, 7 Seeds, side by side is hilarious. The amount of work that went to the backgrounds of these mangas, heh.

kapowza

Knights of Sidonia 50-53

every good wacky space harem needs a robot lassie

Actually, I've got a question for anyone who's read this recently, I vaguely remember a scene with some cactuses and a tiny woman with a sword but can't find it. Am I going crazy?

Revo

Yamada and Seven Witches 109

I'd like to know what emergency requires that outfit.

Koe no Katachi 36

Ooh, summer vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom