• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Horimiya ch28-35

Oh hey yuri route (lol).
I'm glad the author didn't try to push it further than that, although I guess she'll have more scenes further on. Kinda feel she was just shoehorned into the series just for the sake of eliciting a more clingy Miyamura (his reactions are gold though, so that's that).

The budding secondary pairing is pretty cute, although it doesn't seem it'll be resolved anytime soon considering how clueless Ishikawa is about this.

rBonU9D.png

Cute~ (´∀`)

Wa! ch1-13

It's kind of dumb, but in a rather fun way. I like how meta the whole thing is.

Dropping them truth bombs.

bigkrev

Tribes of Trusty said:
I try to read everything dakkumauji reads but fail every time. The man's a beast.

I've tried.
It's not actually possible.
95% of stuff I read comes from him though

Stulaw

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni 1-13

So a guy gets kidnapped and forced to join a school aimed at raising young ladies. This school is hidden from everyone except the girls parents and a few people in the government.

The reason why Reiko (the MC) was brought there is to teach the girls how to deal with every day life because most graduates become recluses from the shock of normal society. He's candidacy for it was mainly because he was an average commoner who was both a virgin and apparently has a fetish for muscular men*, when he's really a guy who loves women's thighs.

He can't have any contact with the outside world and the school is blocked off from the internet, so I have no idea if his parents even know what's happened. He meets several girls who go into his harem, and with one of them, starts a "commoner's club".

The thing being that he has to pretend in front of his kidnappers since they'll make him a eunuch otherwise.

So far the manga's been a slightly better than average harem/love comedy, with the girls being:
  • an idiot tsundere.
  • a 'kind' rich girl (they're all rich anyway),
  • the yanderish/tsun swordmaster girl,
  • the genius but very shy loli who strips whilst writing down mathematical equations,
  • a maid(maybe),
  • maybe the bossy childhood friend if she ever finds out where he is
  • oh, and I guess you can count Marika (the love plus girl)

Stretch

Ok. Soo... this is a weird manga, part educational (about stretching, of all things!), part slice of life of two woman living together (though no yuri, for now).
And the author is Higashiyama Shou, from all the possible authors. Uh.
And even if it's usually only 9 pages per chapter and part of it is dedicated to the educational part, he tries from time to time to build well the characters and their problems. Commendable.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
One Piece Chapter 548
Is there a greater friend in the world than Bon Kurei?

Edit: Oh wow, triple post. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom