• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

If SAO can get localized, then there's no limit on how bad something might be to get localized!

There is an audience for SAO in america though. They are all terrible people, but they exist and might have money to spend on a game for the Vita.

Thankfully, most people in America don't even know what Nisekoi is.

How the fuck do you even make Nisekoi a game? I doubt it's a dating sim type game.

kasane

There is an audience for SAO in america though. They are all terrible people, but they exist and might have money to spend on a game for the Vita.

How the fuck do you even make Nisekoi a game? I doubt it's a dating sim type game.

hey calling people terrible because of tastes is terrible

you're terrible

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Reskinned kingdom hearts.

Actually why not a dating sim game? It's a harem series with a protagonist that can't commit to anyone. Perfect for a dating sim.

Not really...? My guess is that whoever he ends up falling in love with (Chitoge imo) won't end up being the one he made the promise to.
That's what I mean. To me, the whole point of the story is for him to understand that the promise he made means a lot, but what matters is who he's all about now. There's no point on repeating it over and over again. I was being a bum with that post. lol

Because it doesn't get localised?
Because I'll be buying a Vita when it comes out.

upandaway

Hayate

:lol that contest. I wonder if there are any legalities preventing from really doing that. It's a great idea.

How the hell did that cop take him in and leave the kidnapped girl out with sword next to her

Rhapsody

Banned
I just hope the author doesn't pull a Love Hina and retcons whatever.

Maybe I missed something in Love Hina but I don't get how she wasn't the girl yet they say she was the girl at the end. lol
That's what I mean. To me, the whole point of the story is for him to understand that the promise he made means a lot, but what matters is who he's all about now. There's no point on repeating it over and over again. I was being a bum with that post. lol
Oh, haha. Guess they gotta do whatever to stall until they stop making money.

Articalys

Hayate

:lol that contest. I wonder if there are any legalities preventing from really doing that. It's a great idea.

How the hell did that cop take him in and leave the kidnapped girl out with sword next to her
You are expecting Hata to give a damn about plot or logical sense anymore in this series?

Karakuri Circus 123

Goddammit, just when I thought we were back to Narumi's story, we go back to boring Masaru. This series is amazing, but only half the time after the first few arcs which were all Narumi.

Hayate no Gotoku 450

Colored page was pretty funny. And Athena is still an awesome character. She needs more panels.

Athena makes the manga not suck. Whenever she's directly involved with the plot actual progression and all around awesome things happen.

It's sad because pre-Athena the manga was just good on its own but now she has to carry it.

Jintor

I keep forgetting the name of that damn long-running shonen I want to read but never get around to. I should probably wishlist it this time... oh right it's Seven Deadly Sins. Do'h.

Wait was Billionare Girl that stock market manga? Did that turn out bad? :<

Nanatsu Yuri

A 31-pager about two high schoolers in a shoujo-ai relationship. Fluffy and that was about it really. No drama, no plot, nothing. Oh well, okay for a random pickup

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Definitely dating sim
Most of us probably forget it, but Konami is once the king of dating sim game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokimeki_Memorial_(series)

Quasar

Wait was Billionare Girl that stock market manga? Did that turn out bad? :<

Yes. The Stock Market manga.

I don't know about bad. The financial stuff seems to be a bit more background than in the past. Its more a teen romantic triangle now.

wsippel

Banned
I was out of the loop for a couple of years, but started looking into some current series a few days ago - turns out Murciélago is pretty damn awesome. The basic premise is similar to Nikita/ Point of No Return, except the protagonist is a psychopathic killer and already murdered 715 people before getting recruited by the government. She's also a lesbian womanizer and can be a complete sadist (not in a sexual way - she's very nice to girls). Quite funny, with lots of blood, gore, sex and various references. Hope this manga will be around for a while.

Jintor

Yes. The Stock Market manga.

I don't know about bad. The financial stuff seems to be a bit more background than in the past. Its more a teen romantic triangle now.

laaaaaaaaame.

I'll probably still read it just to see though... not that big a time investment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom