• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prison School

It's like trying to impress a Wall Street Capitalist with a mere lemonade stand, of course Andre wouldn't give a fuck.

To be fair she's catching on quickly but yea her level is pitifully low right now.

Should be fun to see how much it changes and what will be the overall result
if/when the true vice president returns

Aizo

Banned
Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou - Vol. 4-5
All right.
It's even better than the anime.
I also should read and be sad

speaking of, how do you guys generally read your manga?
I'm blind, so I read manga in braille form.
Kurita thinks the paper feels good. Pshh. This feels the best.
Crows/Worst
QP
Kiku
Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!
Rookies
Rokudenashi Blues
Touch
H2
Tekkonkinkreet
Ciguatera
Himizu
Boku to Issho
Could you rank the delinquent ones for me?

bjork

For me:
1. Crows x Worst
2. QP
3. Rookies
4. KKOW
5. Kiku
6. I forgot one called Clover, it's pretty good too.

There's another one called Drop, about some guy that likes delinquent manga and so he tries to be one. It was okay, but I think the team doing it dropped it or something? I feel like I'm forgetting a few other series too, but my brain is drawing a blank. Onizuka-anything is good, Cromartie is good, etc.

Be-Bop High School is pretty okay, but I really don't like the translation. I'm not one of those who cares if they use honorifics or whatever, but I have a hard time believing that early 80s delinquent kids used the terms "faglord" and "douche nozzle" or whatever.

UQ Holder 35

Well now, Ken certainty isn't holding back on the violence in this manga, is he? Interested to see how the numbers get themselves out of this one. Also concerned to see how the manga deals with a character who can cause time loops like this, seems like any event with her in it would have to have some way around this, else it will be fairly boring.

upandaway

Soma

Ryou screwed up. Who the hell voluntarily goes first in shonen? He should know going second triples your chances of winning. This is plain Jump logic.

It wasn't enough that Tadokoro had the better ideals alignment, she now has the better turn too. I'm officially changing my mind to Tadokoro being more likely to win this.

Then she gets beaten in an underhanded, handicapped dirty way by the unknown dude. This can work.

_hekk05

Banned
Hekk no hi score girl talk

K?

*sinister laughter*

Soma

Ryou screwed up. Who the hell voluntarily goes first in shonen? He should know going second triples your chances of winning. This is plain Jump logic.

It wasn't enough that Tadokoro had the better ideals alignment, she now has the better turn too. I'm officially changing my mind to Tadokoro being more likely to win this.

Then she gets beaten in an underhanded, handicapped dirty way by the unknown dude. This can work.

Soma to transcend shounen manga confirmed.

Busaiku

Is Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service episodic?
Comic Walker started running this, but since it's been running for a while, the next chapter'll likely be the latest one, so it'll skip like dozens/hundreds.

Nobody Knows 1-2
tumblr_n5tmqdIBCR1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Feels different than the usual Shoowa manga that Ive read. The first story here on the dolls that can have AI chips implanted to become fairly close to real was an interesting concept to explore and presented at least one rather compelling issue about their fate in some issues. Fairly memorable.

Kurita

Based Murata posted this on Twitter.
Seems like during Eyeshield 21's run readers could submit their original team and the winner would get a drawing of that team by Murata himself. Pretty cool.

Haikyuu!! 106 & 107
BoAUGHPIMAAqf2_.png

I cant wait until the representative playoffs start and eventually spring high. Rematches against Nekoma for the battle of the trash heap, and then one against Oikawa and Maddog will be incredible. Laughed at how Oikawa handled him even.

Tsukki development is really going the best, kind of like it considering he and hinata are same position and they are making him just as important as the leads, and not to forget Yamaguchi there with that one moment, could be important in the future I bet.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Based Murata posted this on Twitter.

Seems like during Eyeshield 21's run readers could submit their original team and the winner would get a drawing of that team by Murata himself. Pretty cool.

I don't remember vegeta being in eyeshield 21.

Kurita

I just don't know who the blue-haired guy is... Looking at the databook (which is outdated since Karin is in the picture but not in the book) and I can't find him.
Thought it was Riku but his hair isn't like that...
Edit : well I guess it's him, I forgot he got a haircut at some point.

Akito

So uh, anyone here with some Photoshop skills who wants to makes upandaway their slave?
It involves redrawing Takkoku and maybe some whipping afterawards.

Shokugeki no Soma 70

Kurokiba Ryou created one of the best dishes in the manga. That was incredible performance. I cant wait to see what he will prepare against his next opponent. Using the brute force strategy to force everyone down was a fantastic display.

Zweizer

Banned
No whipping
You could say that I am anti whipping.

Har har.

Kono Oto Omare! ch4-5

Still rather slow, to the point that I'm ogling at that 'Shonen' tag (mainly due to the length of chapters). Well, at least there's progression in the learning of the koto. and I guess it's a nice change from the 'instant experts' of most other series? It's somewhat more realistic at least. The details in the handling of the instrument are nice, so at least the author knows their stuff.

We're getting closer and closer to Kingdom Hearts
Romance of the 3 Kingdom Hearts.

Onodera is Shu because BENEVOLENCE. Ruri is Zhuge Liang.
Chitoge is Wei because she's the most violent and she's going to win. Tsugumi is Xiahou Dun / Dian Wei / whatever.
Marika is Wu because she's the best.
Yui is Dong Zhuo or someone else I don't care about.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The legendary musings of professor munakata 10

Yeesh, I did not need to read a story about a single mother killing her recently born infant.

This manga can throw pretty dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom