• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Tadokoro's Bizarre Adventure

Hahahaha oh man. That was amazing! I also thought she's make a gentle soup, so that was a cool twist.

Ryou got some points back for bringing his dish back on topic, so yeah it could go either way now. I still think Tadokoro will win though.

Dresden has it out for her but Tadokoro will prevail. Since when has dresden been right about shipping anyway.

Lain

The Breaker: New Waves 161

Some action is nice but, fuck if this wasn't the worst time to start fighting. Ah well.
About the two weeks hiatus, I'm happy they're getting back to work on volumes.

_hekk05

Banned
Aunt Smut

ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾ ητ૨?

So I just discovered Kuso Manga Bukuro

You know its going to be so bad its good tier if it calls itself a kuso manga

╮(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

EDIT HOLY SHIT THIS IS NSFW AS SHIT

Shengar

Shokugeki No Soma chapter 10
Ashita No Joe reference this early?
I should've read this earlier instead of
Harem Time

Kuso Manga Bukuro
pY9svEF.gif

Tower of God 53

Liking most of these characters that have been introduced.

Yoon is such a boss (all of that planning just so the team can lose) and continues to remind me of Killua

Ship is also great and reminds me of Shikamaru so bonus points right there,

Anak is fucking adorable (though she could murder you in your sleep)

Androssi is cool, even with her backstabbing Blood Knight status, plus it looks like Baam is unintentionally throwing on some charm lol

Baam showing more signs that he's broke as fuck (learning a move which took the guy years to master already? HAX), can woo the ladies with his polite demeanor (Yuri seems interested) and reminds me of Gon.

The stuff about the tower seems interesting so far and apparently Zahard is a paranoid fucker.

Not a fan of Rachel since she seems slimy as fuck (she possibly came in after and didn't even offer to go with Baam since they are in the tower together now? hmm), also that dream/vision she had doesn't bode well either but i'll have to see.

Kingdom 389

And so begins the long wait until english trans catches up so I can talk about it

how far is it off by now?

i think i remember the raws being at 405 or something

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 76

UnDgnai.png

Think she likes you dude.

I feel flat out terrible for Kotori by this point. Of all the cast, she's probably the one who least deserves this shit. It's looking doubtful she'll survive to the endgame, but then she's not exactly alone in that respect given the series' opening pages.

Aizo

Banned
New Prince of Tennis - Ch. 120
I don't read this manga, but my friend told me to check out this chapter. I'm not sure how one guy's special tennis technique involves stabbing someone with a ghost pirate, but I would allow it, if I were the referee.

Shengar

Shokugeki No Soma 61
This gentleman, the prove that we can't trust twin-tailed girl for they're the harbinger of handheld destruction by playing smartphone, and with two hands to boot!

New Prince of Tennis - Ch. 120

I don't read this manga, but my friend told me to check out this chapter. I'm not sure how one guy's special tennis technique involves stabbing someone with a ghost pirate, but I would allow it, if I were the referee.

Wait, is that Matador?

Vanilla Resort v2 ch 2
tumblr_n64nqbABNe1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Mutsu's fujoshi friend had an amazing gift for the couple, loved what they received and how they used it after the drama moment. Though kind of funny how he was flustered over a kiss but was able to do everything else.

Rose x Marie 1
There's an MGQ joke here somewhere.

Supernatural seinen series about two sisters on a revenge quest against the demons terrorising their world. If the first chapters are anything to go by, the pair's adversaries will typically take the form of delicious monster girls, which leaves me slightly conflicted because I'd rather see them being waifu'ed than being wiped out. Anyway, it's enjoyable despite the mundane premise (and slightly lewd in places), so I'll look forward to reading it when all 3 volumes are released.

Battle-man how did you feel about this
That's... an old poll... if they redid it today... Kurumi would win... d-definitely...
My inherent overwhelming bias aside, she's effectively an antagonist so I'm pleased she's as popular as she is.

Also there was NOT another poll done shortly after season 1 of the anime ended, which was NOT won by Kotori with Kurumi NOT coming in 2nd again. Although in this poll that did NOT take place, Tohka was miles behind both of them.

Onigari no Mori de 8
tumblr_n64pu6qoAn1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Ozuna and Kazu finally taking off in this volume. The love between two from different worlds is the writers specialty and shes continuing well in it this time. Yue still seems to be an odd element, while Akira may have some interest in someone, maybe it will develop too.

dramatis

Nisekoi 123

What a shitty chapter that left a shitty taste in my mouth. Ugh. I don't even feel like reading that side chapter now.

Soma 71

Oh and reading Soma after Nisekoi is genius, gets rid of any shitty taste and replaces it with a great one and hunger too.
So is Jump a buffet or an orderly meal?

Konya mo Nemurenai 18

Cp for this months chapter but still two more months until the next to see if the battle is over with. We need more actoin battle scenarios in the bl mangas, so much boom and etc for love. Endo better win.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
King's Game: Origin 12

Well at least this means Yuuji is in a safe place, but the Kings Game issue and these two not doing the heads and being trapped kind of is bad news. She will most likely die.

LeleSocho

Banned
Soma 71
Tadokoro hips are going to give in... 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

Baby Steps 218-219
Oh my this is getting super intense...

Articalys

Just noticed how the Amazon/Hachette feud affected all the upcoming Yen Press LN listings. Thankfully I've got preorders in at Right Stuf but I hope they can resolved this soon...

110-Ban wa Uketsukemasen! 01-03

One rookie cop lives with a senior cop who treats him like crap and blah blah he starts liking his roommate.

Pretty generic, pretty meh.

Marche90

Oh, boy. I hate finals week. No time for anything else at all.

Anyway...

Aunt Tits 124

NTR? Really?

...I wonder how many more themes can the author fit before this series ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom