• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
did the Part 4 translation improve?

I think everything but the final volume has been retranslated.
However the quality of Duwang is grossly misinterpreted. Only the first few volumes are really bad (My name is Guangi Kuangli etc). The rest is pretty serviceable, at the end it's pretty fine, it even has a certain charm to it, some JoJo fans would say it's a "rite of passage" of some sort but I wouldn't go that far. Duwang is better then the current Part 5 scans, which act like they are getting everything right but are actually just straight up fucking lying (this is where the utter confusion of King Crimson comes from.)
I read Duwang all the way through and I still really like Part 4 anyway. It gets everything basic conveyed like character and Stand powers. That's more then you can say about the Part 5 translations

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Do any of you ever have dreams where you think you've read a really good manga, only to realise that it was a dream when you wake up, but then you try to go back to sleep in order to finish it?

I think I'm going insane.

kasane

Do any of you ever have dreams where you think you've read a really good manga, only to realise that it was a dream when you wake up, but then you try to go back to sleep in order to finish it?

antiwhippy got tagged

someone broke the mangaf curse

Articalys

MGX ch.88

"I can see that if I don't look like this, you won't blush for me."

Well no shit, you've been blue-balling him for almost the entire damn series.

Dresden

The rock struck Piggy a glancing blow from chin to knee; the conch exploded into a thousand white fragments and ceased to exist.

Shengar

I think I've ever experienced something like that, but it wasn't manga. It was something that I can't remember, and I tried to sleep to remember what was I experienced in the dream only to receive horrible nightmare instead.
Oda suddenly died as I read the news on the internet, but the date was 2010 so no worry guys

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Stop killing me off guys. T_T

I think I've ever experienced something like that, but it wasn't manga. It was something that I can't remember, and I tried to sleep to remember what was I experienced in the dream only to receive horrible nightmare instead.
Oda suddenly died as I read the news on the internet, but the date was 2010 so no worry guys

Weird thing is that I vaguely remember the plot, but now I can't remember a thing.

Dresden

noragami - 40

I too would like Bishamon doujins

3oCwa3K.png

I think everything but the final volume has been retranslated.
However the quality of Duwang is grossly misinterpreted. Only the first few volumes are really bad (My name is Guangi Kuangli etc). The rest is pretty serviceable, at the end it's pretty fine, it even has a certain charm to it, some JoJo fans would say it's a "rite of passage" of some sort but I wouldn't go that far. Duwang is better then the current Part 5 scans, which act like they are getting everything right but are actually just straight up fucking lying (this is where the utter confusion of King Crimson comes from.)
I read Duwang all the way through and I still really like Part 4 anyway. It gets everything basic conveyed like character and Stand powers. That's more then you can say about the Part 5 translations

damn it was bad and i ran out of free time

hmm might check it out again

Tower of God

Another manhwa i decided to check out (already updated myself on Nobelsse) and it seems interesting so far.

Headon seems like a dick, Yoon reminds me of Killua from HxH and due to chapter 9 Baam is apparently already broke as hell

kasane

damn it was bad and i ran out of free time

hmm might check it out again

Tower of God

Another manhwa i decided to check out (already updated myself on Nobelsse) and it seems interesting so far.

Headon seems like a dick, Yoon reminds me of Killua from HxH and due to chapter 9 Baam is apparently already broke as hell

yes its definitely interesting just be warned tho

the second seasons pace is fucked

WHO IN THE HELL IS JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA AKA JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 8 JOJOLION 32

Might we finally be encountering the SBRverse Pillar Men? It seems there are more of these stone people about. And I guess his Stand's name really was "I am a Rock, I am an Island."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom