• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Showa: A history of Japan 1926-1939
WnCgtyU.jpg
Finally finished reading through this. What a massive and dense book. It works as an autobiography of Mizuki's life and in this volume his early childhood, but in reality it really is a historical textbook manga about Japan littered with footnotes and recaps about key events involving Japan during that era. I always liked Mizuki's art style and how he uses two styles together, the cartoony one for his childhood stories, and the realistic one with traced backgrounds for the wars or serious moments.

BERSERK 335 HOLY SHIT A NEW BERSERK CHAPTER AGAIN

I feel like every time I reach the end of a chapter of this and it has a confirmed continuation it's like dodging a goddamn bullet.
And I don't care how much time you spend showing Griffith being the great savior of man and all that, fuck him. He's not a good guy.

Aunt Tits

oh damn, so this is the route it's going with her. I'm not an NTR fan by any stretch (in fact I don't think there's another genre of manga I'm less of a fan of), but it'll be interesting to see it from the other side.

Itoshi no Karin

hnnnnnggggggg god damn this manga is so adorable I can't take the monthly releases

shokugeki no jojo

hype as fuck. that chapter was glorious.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san

such yuri

much adorable

wow

Kieli

Seven Deadly Sins

The Great Holy Knight seems to imply that King Arthur is really strong, yet why is the latter acting so surprised at the duel between Gilthunder and Meliodas?

That's kinda weird.

Kieli

When the protag of your series is ranked #7, then you know something is seriously wrong.

Edit: lmao, the Medaka Box guy doesn't even rank.

That's why Medaka Box Kumagawa is the GOAT.

Not even naked apron action can beat a school uniform.

I really need to get around to read Medaka Box someday

When the protag of your series is ranked #7, then you know something is seriously wrong.

I think he's 8th. They probably just didn't want to draw him wearing nothing but an apron. Lazy bum.

Revo

Berserk 335

Best part of this chapter is knowing that it'll continue into the summer.

Crepscule 154

Poor Lark, but not really.

Knight Run 80

Poor daddy's boy.

Kurita

Why would the protag of a harem series rank high? People read this type of manga for the girls, not the clueless guy.

Zweizer

Banned
Nukoduke! ch9-35

Well, I was hoping but for some sort of plot, but apparently it's purely slice of life, not that it's a bad thing, mind. Some new characters are introduced at times, but otherwise it's all about the nukos being adorable.

HNNNNNNNNNNG (≧ロ≦)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom