• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember that girl with like a zillion abilities? What happened to her at the end?

Ajimu?
She got killed by Iihiko but after Iihiko got defeated he said all his damage was being undone so that woman would be back eventually and he doubted she even died in the first place. And at the very end she and Kumagawa left a letter for Medaka but never showed up and Zenkichi says something like nobody will ever be able to find them, but the second their help is needed they'll show up
chNu1Kq.png

Also she was best girl

I forgot about him half the time when the manga was ongoing

Well, so did everyone else so it's ok

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I liked both Zenkichi and Medaka. Maybe I'm weird.

They're great, but unfortunately, Kumagawa outshine them all by large margin.

Baka ga Zenra aka
Naked novel club

A balls and butt crack to the face. LOL'd

Gakuen Dangerous

I. AM. BITCH.

scy

Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous 12

"I am a bitch" lol

After this, it became a hentai manga lol.

This is pretty much the case.

I guess she'll die soon in a sex battle of some kind.

They're great, but unfortunately, Kumagawa outshine them all by large margin.

I like Kumagawa a lot but didn't find him very plot interesting, just an awesome character. I didn't really care much for what happens with him, just as long as he's around for what's going on. Or something like that, anyway.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 77-78
Alright, so there's actually a decent reason for her feelings. But unfortunately they're never going to amount to anything, because her husbando is yet another freakin' siscon. Christ, if he ends up melting the world over this my eyes are going to roll so hard they'll propel themselves out of their sockets.

Also I dropped Medaka Box after about 10 chapters the first time, then eventually went back and re-read it fully. Really glad I did, since it's probably not too far outside my top 10. Kumagawa = best male manga character.

Here's why!
There's an old legend that says if you post 3 bad polls then someone'll make a poll about you. You're on strike 2.

scy

Now is the best time for never happening releases, though. I mean, we got a Berserk chapter! HxH is coming back!

Well, I guess the only way to do this properly is in order of best to worst. oh boy...

200.4 Shiho

well. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been looking forward to this one in particular. Shiho showing her dere dere side. and playful side. and...

yeah. yeah.

that 2-page spread

200.1 Rin

I've been thinking for a while after the asuka dumping that Rin is best girl.

Well, Rin was almost best girl in this respect.

:3

200.3 Asuka

Gooooooodddddddddddd Asuka's so fucking adorable.

Haruto you are the dumbest shit in the world.

you could have had this. like.

come on!

200.5 Akari

Man, Akari's amazing.

I like the idea of them being married. they'd be a great fit.

and she's hot. that helps too.

200.2 Nanami

poor Nanami, the only time you've been interesting this entire series is in an extra chapter where you're fucking a guy. And even still you're 5th best, although that's better than worst I guess.

200.6 Yuzuki

That was better than chapter 200, but no 2-page spread so it gets relegated to 6th.

I'm actually enjoying them as a couple now which will make it all the worst when Seo fucks it up again in a few chapters.

200.8 Nagato

I don't know/remember who this is.

200.7 Nagoshi

this is the wrong misunderstanding girl to get one of these.

Hmpf.

There’s No Way Our Sempai Aren’t Dating
tumblr_n65gvrorJa1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Rei is too inquisitive but it was good to see the day to day of sharkbait. Nagisa is still consistently portrayed as being a bit more lewd minded, lol. Fun one.

Kieli

nanatsu 78

Saw it coming 1000000 miles away

I honestly hope he tried to do so, would be interesting

I would be disappointed if it turns out Meliodas gained his power by Demon contract like the others.

It would take away from his badassness if his power wasn't all-natural, like friggin' Obito.

Charade

Oh he's so going to though.

Yeah, at the very least a lot of conflict of who to believe. It's basically Guts' word vs. what he's actually witnessing right now. It'll be interesting to see what Griffith tells him when they meet (who knows, maybe he'll tell him the truth and try to twist it or something?)

Yeah, at the very least a lot of conflict of who to believe. It's basically Guts' word vs. what he's actually witnessing right now. It'll be interesting to see what Griffith tells him when they meet (who knows, maybe he'll tell him the truth and try to twist it or something?)

I have a feeling that will happen. Griffith will tell him the truth but with some fluff like he did it to save mankind and to look at what his actions have wrought to see if it was truly a bad thing and Rickert will probably uneasily join him.

Kimi no Iru Machi 221

this has actually been really good recently.

there are 40 chapters left. I still have a horrible feeling Seo has one last troll in store for me.

god dammit

Mortemis

Banned
So is Jump a buffet or an orderly meal?

Orderly meal of course. You start it off with One Piece so you have a good taste and follow up with Naruto to counteract that. Then you quickly drink Bleach to put it all down (it's usually really short anyways). You move on to Nisekoi which is the wildcard, sometimes it can be a dessert, sometimes a really burnt turd, but most of the time just a filler food like a loaf of bread. You then end it all off with Soma which leaves you coming back the next week. You sometimes get Assassination Classroom for take out, and every few months you get to try a new meal, but odds are no one is gonna like it and they'll get rid of it and replace it with another.

Jump dining is srs bsns.
Poor Zenkichi

My bro Zenkichi ranked third in the last poll so it's all cool. Everyone always forgets the three bros strutting in the last popularity poll pic.

Everyone are great. It's just that some are better than others.

Yep, there's no one character I didn't like in Medaka box. It's one of the many reasons I loved reading it. Anyone who hasn't read it should get to it asap.

there are 40 chapters left. I still have a horrible feeling Seo has one last troll in store for me.

god dammit

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom