• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan-san

how garbage like world trigger gets an anime before soma is beyond me ._.

You'll notice that since January or so we've been stuck on the one bloody battle for WT so it probably reached the right amount "JESUS CHRIST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY" JuJu for the anime industry to jump on it.

kasane

You'll notice that since January or so we've been stuck on the one bloody battle for WT so it probably reached the right amount "JESUS CHRIST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY" JuJu for the anime industry to jump on it.
Maybe they wanted to give it a boost

How does it rank anyways?

bigkrev

Oh god, it really has been almost half a year in this battle. It's boring me to tears

Maybe they wanted to give it a boost

How does it rank anyways?

Middle to low end.

Issue #26: 8th from bottom/top
Issue #25: 7th from bottom
Issue #24: 3rd from bottom
Issue #22/23: 8th from bottom
Issue #21: Center Color
Issue #20: 7th from bottom

If you don't count the new (already cancelled) series and Kochikame, it's basically near the bottom of established series.

Holy shit, another 10 Brynhildr chapters released today. Glorious.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 82-83.3

365598331jg1.jpg

It's been a while since I stopped reading halfway through a chapter because I'm terrified of the next page. Gonna go hug a kitten or plant some flowers or something while I work my courage up.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr Overall Thoughts

First off I would like to say that typing out Gokukoku no Brynhildr is such a pain. I've had to fix Gokukoku like 20 times today.

Surprisingly, considering my thoughts from the first episode of the anime was that it was trash I actually quite enjoyed the past half dozen or so hours that I spent reading it. In fact I was enjoying it enough to not go to sleep 4hrs ago. Most of the later girls were quite good, although I never really got behind Kuroneko and Kotori. Besides the last technohacking, I thought the solutions were grounded enough that I never had complaints with them.

Kazumi is still the best, though.
I'm generally pretty fond of the cast, but yeah, of the main girls Neko and (to a lesser extent) Kotori are low tier. Reserving judgment on whether Kana or Hatsuna is best girl for when it's finished, or alternatively when they're both dead (which in the latter's case is looking to be sooner rather than later).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aren't Soma's rating really good as well? I say it's definitely getting one, it's just a matter of when and who.

Yes, it sells pretty decently too. An anime is a foregone conclusion in my opinion and probably would be successful because boobs, foodgasms and Tadokoro.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Update on the One Piece break.
It turns out this break was scheduled and isn't another sudden development from overworking like before.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll put 911 on speed dial for when Tadokoro head tilts.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't even imagine what AnimeGAF's reaction to Somanime would be.

Haly

Trigger would just recycle all the Stupid Sexy Sensei assets for Naked Apron Senpai.

#povertyadaptation

kasane

SHAFT would be an okay studio for Shokugeki since it's not a series that really requires a lot of crazy animation.

soma would be more fun if it had actual moving backgrounds and shit

shaft just hit the jackpot with monogatari since their style fits

Mortemis

Banned
Soma, high budget shonen adaptation from the HxH staff. We'll probably see an announcement around chapter 100.

tales from your ass sure, but the HxH anime is nearing completion so please please please madhouse, give them something good to work on like Soma. I'm pretty sure they'll stop after the election arc, even if the manga starts up now they won't have nearly enough to keep going.

Haly

A1 could do a good job, actually.

Check it:
7f8fcf1972a1b4ff0022fc54775fe604.gif

From Silver Spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom