• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senyuu 3 45

QsEwzmEl.jpg

Haa Haa~

Senyuu 3 46-49

KpRdeVyl.jpg

How typical.

Senyuu 3 50

Wh-wh-what happened!

As every sane person should. I'm sure even Rickert will understand, which is why I can't wait for the next chapter.

"Hey Griffith, can't you tell me what happened?"

"Yeah, I was jealous of Guts slowly becoming a natural leader that people would come to love, because I was a stupid asshole that took a premature and stupid decision because my ego was so big that I couldn't get over the fact that Guts decided to follow his own path, instead of following ME, ME AND ME!!. So my body being crippled due my own selfishnes, I decided to sacrifice the life of the people that loved me enough to risk their life to save me from a nightmarish torture. While demons where having a banquet with the insides of my fellow comrades, I raped Caska in Front of Guts, because I also couldn't get over the fact that she choose him over ME, ME AND ME!!. Oh! and Caska was pregnant and the father was Guts, but thanks to my forceful sexual intercourse the baby become a disfigured being! and that's not even the best part! I used that baby to be reborn as a human with demonic powers! OH wait, wait...that's not the end, my renaissance brought to this world god knows how many demons, can you imagine how many humans died because of that?

And all that so I could fill my big as sun ego and play the rol of a god, because all I want is to people to worship ME, ME AND ME!!"

wonzo

Banned
Peephole 25

rip mc

also is it just me or has this disappeared from the ios app? ._.

Araidoki 1-26

Moe angel transfers to a school and decides to pick a fight with a demon that's really good at washing things. Bizarre shit ensures. *thumbsup*

Fuuka 17

Dammit. I hate how he's making it about music. And the wings panel was just corny as hell. Hopefully in the next chapter everyone realizes she sucks and she pursues track and field, thereby making this Suzuka 2.

wonzo

Banned
Sukeban Deka 3

Man, this was even more fabulously over the top than the OVA was and this didn;t have the "incredible" laughter in the dub either. junko ;-;

Teppu 26.5

I'll be bummed the fuck out if the author's next work isn't a woman's dodgeball series.

Kingdom 383-389

Feels kinda weird being caught up on this series after so long. Saying that, the relative painlessness with Ten's situation being resolved felt kinda bullshit.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
copying my post i see :p
well it's hard not to, seeing as I give 0 fucks about the MC and his posse in general nowadays :p

Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru 53
the agony of wanting to be lazy on your own but getting dragged outside instead. :'( but at least she's with friends

Revo

Shards of Sin 12

Mad detectiving up in here.

Bright World Project 19

Oh this is still a thing apparently.

Kuroko no Basket 263

So I guess they'll win now?

Mob Psycho 61
Holy crap and that Reigen exorcise technique.

Mob Psycho 62
New emotion burst or whatever Shigeo calls it? Im expecting fear.

Rengoku ni Warau 02

I still gotta say how much I like the art of this. It works well for this period and everyone knows the sengoku period was a time of beautiful people.

I'm also enjoying how they are mixing Orochi's revival into normal Japanese history here.

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom 389

Ouhon needs to hurry up and get a spear shoved up his ass. He already acts like something is up his ass anyways. But plot needs him to win so Shin's fight has more importance, or something like that.

Fuuka 17

Ugh, I hate it when manga has those singing chapters, and it looks like that'll be a big part of Fuuka. Like, I'm good with imagination and shit but I can't just imagine up a whole song. It's even more awkward when you just look at the panels and everyone is going crazy with their mouths wide open.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't actually read this manga, but these comments slayed me:
Soo... its a story about a pair of sociopath twin brothers? I don't read shoujo very often, is this par for the course?
The men in girls' comics tend to be sociopaths, yes.
for Masquerade of White Deprivation

Charade

Rengoku ni Warau 02

I was checking this out after you posted it, and I think it's actually a spinoff/prequel of another manga by the same author, Donten ni Warau. Though there's 24 chapters of that out, so it might be above your limit :D

My Little World (Oneshot)

Oneshot about a guy and a girl reminiscing about their high school days and the girl they both loved. I was expecting some crazy love triangle drama, but it was a lot more subtle than that. More about talking through your problems and moving on from the past. Bittersweet, yet refreshing.

Mortemis

Banned
Sorachi-sensei is free to tease and troll me all he wants.

I am absolutely loving this arc.

What is this... WHAT IS THIS.

I love the gintama anime too much and the manga never worked out for me, but this changes everything. Every damn thing.

I'm gonna have to start reading the manga again aren't I.

Shengar

Arpeggio of Blue Steel ch 35-51
Rereading this after I holding it for no reason in the past further cemented my opinion that Arpeggio is actually good and far superior than Kantai Collection in term of moe anthropomorphication.

I didn't actually read this manga, but these comments slayed me:

for Masquerade of White Deprivation

sounds about right

I was checking this out after you posted it, and I think it's actually a spinoff/prequel of another manga by the same author, Donten ni Warau. Though there's 24 chapters of that out, so it might be above your limit :D

[

Actually I'll probably read it soon (haha), but it is getting an anime adaptation (Donten ni Warau) and considering I'm only two chapters in the spinoff and loving it, I know I'll like the first series.

Sorachi-sensei is free to tease and troll me all he wants.

I am absolutely loving this arc.

he knows the right pairing to tease and troll us with

Aizo

Banned
Fourteen - Ch. 1-19
Oh, man. This is some classic Umezz goodness.
How did Chicken George suddenly become a doctor at Cambridge university?

What is this... WHAT IS THIS.

I love the gintama anime too much and the manga never worked out for me, but this changes everything. Every damn thing.

I'm gonna have to start reading the manga again aren't I.

Love potion arc AKA Tease and troll the pairing arc

Is now officially one of the most needed arcs to be animated.

he knows the right pairing to tease and troll us with

Only for a normal male x female pairing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom