• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kongou Banchou 1

08e513ca06.jpg

This will suffice.

Hetalia Vol.06

2GOyuryl.jpg

Time for the Scandinavia countries to shine.

Overlooking the fact that this is one license the cold dead hands of Tokyopop refuses to let go, I am glad that someone is releasing these. It's pretty interesting how recent this release was, even has something about Japan getting the 2020 Olympics. More fun countries hijinks that I seem to just love.

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

So despite Sasuke having the same eye that Kaguya used to warp him away, he needs a guy with a sharingan to save him. Okay.

Naruto

So since naruto regenerated obito's eye, obito's going to end up giving it to kakashi again, right?
Naruto didn't regenerate Obito's eye.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Bleach

I can't help but laugh at Orihime and Chad inheriting the Espada's fanservicey outfits (Grimjaw and Shark girl in particular).

IHaveIce

Banned
Bleach
So orohime is just back for showing of ger tits and luckily it took ages for Ichigo to finally arrive and now he has to go back.

God dammit Kubo

Rhapsody

Banned
Naruto and Bleach

Not much seem to happen in either manga, so the usual. Looks like Obito's finally going to die this time once he's done accomplishing this.

RagnarokX

Naruto

So despite Sasuke having the same eye that Kaguya used to warp him away, he needs a guy with a sharingan to save him. Okay.

Naruto didn't regenerate Obito's eye.

Madara had rinnegan but couldn't warp dimensions with it. He had to steal Kakashi's sharingan to do that.

Either Naruto regenerated it or Madara was a really nice guy and swapped eyes instead of just throwing one away.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
ONE PIECE

What the fuck's going on anymore. So many scene changing, so many people yelling.

Oh, and Rebecca might as well be naked for all intents and purposes.

kasane

akuma to love song

FUCKING NAVY GUY SHOULD BE SERVED DEATH PENALTY. While im mad about the grandparents decision i can't blame them for settling, still a pretty fucking stupid decision when your daughter was raped and now you're treating the granddaughter like shes some immoral being. Fuck money

Naruto

Obito has both eyes back now? What?

Bleach

Where the hell is Grimmjow, Kubo?

one piece

Flashback time. Sappy past guaranteed.

Toriko

Komatsu´s food luck to save the day.

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch752

Flashback time. Everything else is proceeding as usual.

Do you like big girls? ch5-6

Dat sister tease. Dat triple breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom