• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me your soul.

image.php

Big One

Banned
Kingdom Vol. 11-16

Oh man this whole arc was just amazing through and through. Ouki has been one of my fav side characters for a while now, but this arc absolutely redefines him as being one of the greatest characters this series has to offer. Just so awesome and badass and manly as fuck. Great stuff.

Revo

Gintama 499

Gin's guardian spirit. So good. Gintama really has been rolling on a high these last few months. Can't wait for ch 500.

folks here who own Kindles

what manga/LNs that you think I would and/or should read are available on Kindle? I already know about the Book Girl series which I will be picking up.

it's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm getting a Kindle. Want to fill it up

folks here who own Kindles

what manga/LNs that you think I would and/or should read are available on Kindle? I already know about the Book Girl series which I will be picking up.

it's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm getting a Kindle. Want to fill it up
For prose novels...Freeze Kill

For manga: The Boyfriend Next Door, Sleepless Nights, One Punch Man looks great on it.

Shokugeki no Soma 76

Delinquent colored page wasn't even that long ago and we already have a sweet Samurai theme.

Wonder when we'll have them all in a suit.

Takumi, I'm still willing to root for you.

But please stop putting up those loser flags against stalker.

Revo

UQ Holder 40

The only surprising thing about this chapter was that it didn't take 20 chapters to get here.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 116

Go Odagiri!

Zweizer

Banned
Petit Petit Tantan Petit Tantan ch26

Well, I wonder what were the contents.

Yurika's Campus Life ch9

Dat battle mode. Ultimate gigolette indeed.

Koe no Katachi 43

Jesus Christ, that blood. Was that the nurse comforting his mom? At least now they can be an adorable disabled couple.

Also, obviously you guys can do whatever you want, but whenever the spoilers for the next chapter come out could all impressions be put in spoiler tags? Vague statements like "what the fuck" and "holy shit" give away that something major happens. Not to mention they make my weak-willed self have to go look for them myself :p

Yamada 116

Odagiri is so much better than Shiraishi it's not even funny. That dramatic walk away was amazing lol

#TeamOdagiri

UQ Holder 40

Looks like interesting things are finally happening. I'm guessing an infodump chapter is coming up next.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no Katachi 43
tumblr_ltp95sYXoT1qgepgfo1_500.gif

Jesus Christ, that blood. Was that the nurse comforting his mom? At least now they can be an adorable disabled couple.
The person comforting the mom was the sister.

And about the spoilers: will do. I'm pretty sure I was the one freaking out saying WTF without the tags.

Kettch

UQ Holder 40

Awesome chapter. I really love the way Akamatsu details action, especially that top panel of page 7. Who needs animation when you have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom