• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

why bother with a succubus when you could have the best witch in england

wtf is junketsu no maria? Time to find out i guess. I can't leave a manga that has a chapter title like 'spread of firearm and establishment of nationalism and virgin' alone, can I? No. No I cannot.
You're making me interested. I want to read it too

Mortemis

Banned
Magi 231

Well, I guess that means... which could lead to... and its happening because...

Huh. I got nothing. Y'all met god, the fuck are you gonna do?

Lain

Moyashimon got announced in France. Is it good?

It's good. Funny yet instructional and well drawn. The releases here have slowed down a lot and we're only up to the 3rd volume now, though the 4th is supposed to come out this month or at least "soon", so I hope it'll do better over there so you guys will get constant releases.

Nordicus

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 25

YO! This manga just keeps delivering

Wow does Aizawa look great in this panel. She should wear glasses more often
ZvQcM0A.jpg

Kurita

I love it, wish more of it was scanned. I'm pretty sure it got a drama so maybe you could check that out.

It's good. Funny yet instructional and well drawn. The releases here have slowed down a lot and we're only up to the 3rd volume now, though the 4th is supposed to come out this month or at least "soon", so I hope it'll do better over there so you guys will get constant releases.

Thanks, maybe I'll try.

Obviously the solution is to create some babies.

Your move, the S&M duo.

wtf

that's not how this works

stop shipping me :(

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 25

Oh shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

confessions everywhere

YES

YES

YES

Akame ga KILL! Zero 8

man

the level of plot in this is steadily increasing.

ahem.

also armpit fetish. welp.

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 9

Didn't really enjoy this volume. Don't really like the parasite stuff. Nor am I enjoying the new student.

This looks to be a 3 part arc which makes me sad because I don't think I'll enjoy it.

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch25

I have to say: dude has the best harem in fiction. Everyone's incredible.

Also, why does glasses talk like a prinny? Is that some translation quirk?

Kingdom ch360.1

Yotanwa goodness~

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 9

Didn't really enjoy this volume. Don't really like the parasite stuff. Nor am I enjoying the new student.

This looks to be a 3 part arc which makes me sad because I don't think I'll enjoy it.

Why? I think it does a great job with the supporting characters having major lead roles, certainly enjoyable.

Revo

Why? I think it does a great job with the supporting characters having major lead roles, certainly enjoyable.

Well I enjoyed that Leo and Erika had larger roles that suited their power ramp up/using their full power, especially that it wasn't just for them to be able to do something during Yokohama. And Miyuki once again got to show off her power. Mikihiko had his explanation thing and showing off his fan.

But it is a remarkably less amount of Honoka, Shizuku, Azusa, Mayumi (best girl), Mari, and to an extent Masaki and Kichijoji compared to more favorable arcs like 9 High and Yokohama. Still mad about the less Mayumi.

And I feel as if everyone learning about Tatsuya is just 'yeah, whatever' and it sometimes might get brought up. Azusa had her big realization that Tatsuya might be Taurus Silver but then she just gets bribed by him with a Taurus Silver product. And
Mayumi and Jumonji's attempt to get his history/him into the 10 families at the end of 9 high was dropped unless they saw his Special Lt. status as enough information.

A fair of this volume also hinges on how much you like Lina as she is the new major personality . Then there were the parasites, which as an enemy don't really create any interest and throughout vol 9 just seem like an excuse to have everyone clash while seemingly being a big event.

And with my rapid reading this arc definitely pales in comparison to 9 high, Yokohama, and backstory volume. They're fresh in my mind along with the anime so my enjoyment is easily much less than when reading them.

So far it'd be 9 high/Yokohama (unsure, although I think 9 high is better because more Mayumi) > Vol 8 > Enrollment > Vistor Pt. 1 > Summer

District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] 31

Didnt realize Shino's friend name was Sousuke, which means that he will be sticking around and being even more important assuming this goes for a long time. Shino's 2d love line made me chuckle due to the nature of the manga.

scy

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 25 - I'm not sure who was more surprised by the confession.

Also, please let this mean somethin--WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF.

WarRock

Kamen Rider Black Vol5-6 [END]
What a ride, Ishinomori, what a ride. Interesting references too (from Star Trek to Jackie Chan, hah). Last frame is pretty powerful, and now I must read about this Nipponmaru ship.

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom 360.1

Yotanwa! It was pretty funny, but it just left me wanting her to have more of a focus in the manga. ):

So i can still talk here about the 4-5 Shonen Jump's series or should i do that in the proper threads?

Don't see why you'd be forced to go talk in another thread.

There is apparently the belief that people who enjoy more shounen stuff are made to feel unwelcome in the thread which is why multiple OTs have cropped up, and that any discussion that's not about smut is subject to a "cleansing" initiative from those who read smut.

I don't see it, but...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

scy

So i can still talk here about the 4-5 Shonen Jump's series or should i do that in the proper threads?

Do it wherever you want, though the big threads seem to be more about open discussion of the series as opposed to new chapters.

I didn't even know people opened threads. Welcome back lele-man.

I just assume it's like the various Anime OTs per season to kind of funnel discussion (that never works as well). They used to have their own Anime threads that were never used too, for instance.

Alternatively, it's because this thread sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom