• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our english jump is adding the rurouni kenshin side story, was hoping for a new series from the three.
Br9K5CzCQAAS7nZ.png

Mind spoiling it for me?

Gonna need a name for that doujin... For research purposes...

if you don't mind NTR then its called
Good wife from Finecraft69

kinda messed up the whole thing for me but i recently checked it out and its alright (somewhat air headed helping everyone in her own way such as the other wifes and those 3 sisters LOL). Also i like how the stories are connected so far.

New manga in Weekly Magazine being drawn by a former hentai mangaka (NSFW)

Trying to get some of that Tosh -> Shokugeki no Soma and TLRD money. Mashima is gonna have to pick up his game with the Fairy Tail girls now!

I know that story the author did and it was decent so it should be interesting to see this new work due to the limits

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
OMFG A NEW KONO OTO TOMARE CHAPTER TOO?!?!

WHY IS TODAY SO GOOD

Nukoduke! 30.5
ResidentSleeper

Nukoduke! 31.5
huh, I can't remember the last time I had a bubble bath sort of thing. Maybe when I was a kid? Actually, when was the last time I used a tub in the first place? I only ever use showers nowadays.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aunt Smut 129-131

Thank goodness I'm reading these chapters at home because this seriously got pretty steamy all of a sudden. I felt my ears get warm lol.

Nobelsse 328

Looks like we're gonna get the backstory of how the relationship started and eventually broke apart?

also LOL @ the troll Lord and
it seems to me like he's still pushing his daughter on Rai

Lain

How come you guys didn't tell me Project H announced they'll release a digital, English, uncensored version of Comic Penguin and will let readers which series from it will get a physical release? I might be able to for KON-KIT or Maruta or Isutoshi to get an English physical release!

Also did I miss the announcement by Vertical to release Satoshi Kon's Complete Short Stories - Dream Fossil? I have the Italian edition and it was good, you all should give this a chance if you're even in the slightest interested in Kon.

How come you guys didn't tell me Project H announced they'll release a digital, English, uncensored version of Comic Penguin and will let readers which series from it will get a physical release? I might be able to for KON-KIT or Maruta or Isutoshi to get an English physical release!

Didn't know about that.

And i assume its because this stuff is now designated as your field of expertise so you would be the one to tell us :p

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kono Oto Tomare! 18

"This is translator Supersleuther's last contribution! She officially resigned! ... no translator = no release"

Anyway, the actually chapter was good as usual. I didn't expect Takezou's brother to go the "I'm an asshole because I care" route. I also wasn't expecting Meiryo to join the contest, I thought the confrontation with them would be saved for another time. I predicted Meiryo wins, but they at least beat Himesaka.

I liked the rivalry between Chika and Houtsuki (and the icicle/drink thing on the stairs was adorable). Takezou is so brutally honest, it's awesome. His metaphor for quarter notes and sixteenth notes was hilarious, too. Kurusu's coming into her own here, so that's nice. I'm guessing we're going to get some focus on Kouta since his weakness was really emphasized. The adviser dude is annoying because I don't know what his motives are. I really like how the author even mentioned that in the chapter.

So yeah, good chapter, but dampened by the fact that we won't get any releases anymore. :(

bigkrev

Also did I miss the announcement by Vertical to release Satoshi Kon's Complete Short Stories - Dream Fossil? I have the Italian edition and it was good, you all should give this a chance if you're even in the slightest interested in Kon.

I can't even google Comic Penguin without my companies content filter flaring up, lol

Lain

I must have also missed NISA bringing (an edited) Criminal Girls on Vita on Gaming side. I wonder how that's gone over with people. Today is a weird day.

Sorry for this OT, I'll talk about some manga volumes I've read yesterday soon!

I must have also missed NISA bringing (an edited) Criminal Girls on Vita on Gaming side. I wonder how that's gone over with people. Today is a weird day.

I literally laughed out loud when they announced it at the panel that day.

Also, the thread's been locked so you know typical GAF.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Obviously, since I read so many good things today, I'm obligated to read some rage inducing things, too.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 16
Rage induced.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 17
This actually wasn't so bad, but I know it's leading up to some big drama so it's awful.

scy

Obviously, since I read so many good things today, I'm obligated to read some rage inducing things, too.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 16
Rage induced.

Sakurasaku Shoukougun 17
This actually wasn't so bad, but I know it's leading up to some big drama so it's awful.

but we can hope for the best, right? right?!

:( :( :(

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
but we can hope for the best, right? right?!

:( :( :(

RIP hope :(

First Love Suicide Pact 31

I felt my face contort into a grimace in like slow motion when I realized that this was really happening. Ew.

Really one of the worst couples I've had the displeasure to read about.

One Piece

Another messy one piece chapter, but the law at the end is a good design. Though I hope the not having much longer to live is not a plot point for current times, I dont want anymore deaths in this series.

BLue Exorcist 58
tumblr_n8cubbrLNG1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Bon with all black hair is much better than present day but why bulk up just for a bazooka. Im still waiting for Shima to defect since he is still there and saw all these events take place, just the monthly pace for this makes it an agonizing wait to see if that happens.

Soma

Akame ga Kill! 2-4

Yeah, i am really liking this so far. Especially when Tatsumi says that killing bad guys is justice and they all laugh at him. Murder is murder, and it´s not justice they answer him. I really liked that.

Fairy Tail Current Arc Thoughts

Looking at this current arc there are only around 20 faces..... with Erza moving in and Jelal and his new found groupies moving in as well they are likely to easily destroy them all

Likely End will still be revived somehow only to be beaten by a even more beaten up Natsu

Stealth Symphony 19

Oh dear the chapter was going along fine but then all of a sudden . Where does the story even go, Ill just guess it was a shadow clone of sorts or some other weird magic and it was just something being a puppet to fool the Orphanage Director. No way could they really off the main character in only the 19th chapter...

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Baku to Nemurihime 0
Shoujo oneshot about a princess plagued by nightmares and a guy who eats them. As expected with the shoujo genre, developments are pretty generic. Also for some reason, the guy calls himself a tapir? I thought this was a translation mistake, but no there are tapir motifs in the manga.

So yeah, a manga featuring this guy:

If only it was as good as I make it sound.

Baku to Nemurihime 0
Shoujo oneshot about a princess plagued by nightmares and a guy who eats them. As expected with the shoujo genre, developments are pretty generic. Also for some reason, the guy calls himself a tapir? I thought this was a translation mistake, but no there are tapir motifs in the manga.

So yeah, a manga featuring this guy:

If only it was as good as I make it sound.

A tapir has the same name in Japanese as baku, a mystical animal with a snout like an elephant that is known to eat people's nightmares. Drowzee is based off that idea, so a pretty boy eating nightmares could call himself that. Though I guess a Baku would make more sense if not more weeaboo to some people, etc, etc

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
A tapir has the same name in Japanese as baku, a mystical animal with a snout like an elephant that is known to eat people's nightmares. Drowzee is based off that idea, so a pretty boy eating nightmares could call himself that. Though I guess a Baku would make more sense if not more weeaboo to some people, etc, etc
Oh I see. I never knew about that sort of creature or the Pokemon trivia either. Thanks for telling me. I guess a translator's note would have helped matters in wordplay cases like these, though maybe I overlooked one in the first place.

Yep you definitely missed that plus it went as usual as those threads go on GAF.

The flashback seems interesting. I want the backstory of Franky.

I laughed so much at that.

even then they are so fucking awkward LOL

bigkrev

Stealth Symphony 19

Oh dear the chapter was going along fine but then all of a sudden . Where does the story even go, Ill just guess it was a shadow clone of sorts or some other weird magic and it was just something being a puppet to fool the Orphanage Director. No way could they really off the main character in only the 19th chapter...

I thought the series was ending?

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Otoko No Ko ni Toriko 0
Well, the protagonist was sort of interesting, in that she wasn't a virgin, was goading the guy the whole time, and wasn't shy about having sex with him. Unfortunately, it was incomprehensible and bad anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom