• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun 24-25

TMUqIRW.png

Oh good lord.

My sides.

How the hell did nozaki debut?

Okusan 9

Ass power too OP for sales.

I shed a tear when I saw this got picked up again.

:'-)

Aunt Tits 130-131

WELP

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Shit's about to go down.

It'll probably be a false alarm, but still.

I think some of you would have really enjoyed my day today. It was yukata day at my uni.

I am super jealous.

Revo

The Flow 54

I had broken out the chart for this and then I didn't need it ;((((

----

I decided to take the plunge and watched the first ep of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Was enjoyable.

Shengar

Kingdom Coalition Army Arc FINISHED

Basically, this manga is fucking amazing, straight up. Easily one of my favorite manga of all time. Easily the best weekly series running today, and I'm still not finished which has me so giddy to get so much more of this. A+

For me the reason why I dubbed it as "the greatest story of warfare ever told" is because Kingdom managed to get things right on both personal and military battle scale. While the action is focused on the character dueling and slashing each others throat, the things that drive them to do so mostly for strategic reasons, to gain superiority upon the opposing force. It's also worth noted that battle strategy and tactic never felt far fetched, and mostly get explained well from the characters dialogue (and they never feel boring, for me at least). Hara's drawing skill on characters expression helps all of that a lot.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
They didn't ruin Nozaki-kun! \o/

Its a terrible first episode, but the after the credits scene greatly redeemed the anime.
I think there's no way they could've avoided that, the first few chapters in the manga are pretty slow... Still good though. But yeah, the Mikorin intro was awesome.

It's not as hard and fast as the manga so far, seems a little more leisurely.

Revo

Noblesse 327

I wonder how much of this part will be history. Without a bridge between the parts to start this backstory, felt a little awkward.

Revo

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol 10

Much more enjoyable than the previous volume, although ending midfight with a 'to be continued' is always sad. Although according to wikipedia it was only a month delay so I guess it's okay.

This volume had not one, but TWO best girl Mayumi scenes. You know how to get my interest, Mahouka. And they were absolutely amazing.

With the increased information about Parasites that this vol gave (and the way the parasite adapted) having this be a plot point wasn't as terrible as it was in vol 9.

And basically everything about Valentines Day was great. I'm even fine with the increased Miyuki feelings (although at this point the main reason I don't want her to get with Tatsuya is because she isn't Mayumi. Don't even care about the incest part at all).

So basically a really good volume.

Sai

Aren't there a ton of successful mangaka that have started out as hentai artists? I thought it was kind of commonplace these days.

[EDIT] - Shomin Sample

Nice.

How could you hate on Dr. Pepper though? :(
It's actually been close to a decade since I last drunk the stuff. But I liked it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Koi Dano Ai Dano 29

GE2mkC0.png

BEING SAYURI IS SUFFERING

And holy shit, Kanoko is actually noticing a guy's looks from a subjective viewpoint?! If she falls for the pres somehow, Tsubaki will fucking rampage

I'm back and rested from Unlimited Line Works AX.

I don't want to imagine how many manga I have to read now.

I got a lot of loot from AX at least.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Cherry flavor is fine as long as it isn't medicine cherry (which is rare).

But all things grape flavored are equally evil.

Nah, grape flavour is the only flavour I would break my no-sugar rule for.

Karate Minoru

I hope that the fight would evolve to more than just simply slugging it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom