• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody

Banned
Ore Monogatari!!

So Suna's sister also liked him, damn he does really have it after all. Given his personality though it shouldn't be surprising but still

Also LOL @ the drama buildup.
At least her not being a 100% pure girl is a nice change especially when she did some of that stuff just to see him again (and shes like 90% pure anyways :p)

the small chapter count is starting to bum me out as i'm getting closer :(

What was funny on the drama was that no scans came out for so long. Then when it was finally in english everyone was all, oh...

Ore Monogatari!!

Now i've caught up

z6770ti.jpg

otherwise it was fun and got a great Takeo and Suna moment plus a sweet Yamato and Takeo moment.

Takeo's father looks fucking hilarious and i hope he appears some more. Also his mom as well since she seems to not give a shit due to her supreme confidence in her son.

It's lame that Suna wasn't in the Nisekoi crossover.
Their relationship is honestly my favorite part of the series.

Yea as much as i like seeing Takeo happy
with his GF, his relationship with Suna is up there (especially after reading that chapter with his dad in the Hospital)

What was funny on the drama was that no scans came out for so long. Then when it was finally in english everyone was all, oh...

LOL that must have been harsh

_hekk05

Banned
New manga in Weekly Magazine being drawn by a former hentai mangaka (NSFW)

Trying to get some of that Tosh -> Shokugeki no Soma and TLRD money. Mashima is gonna have to pick up his game with the Fairy Tail girls now!

[After consultation with my inner Lain] That looks so much like
Dorei Usagi Anthony
its not even funny.

Addin' this to reading list. (◔ ω ◔)

You say you hate me but you can't stop reading my recommendations.

Zweizer is an M

Tried to use Google image search

Results were about Wonder Woman, wtf?

Anyway, which series is this?

Its nisekoi. I've only posted this pic once before. Google apparently doesn't trawl pomf.se for images.

iShoujo 02

I didn't expect it to suddenly get all relationship heavy.

iShoujo 03

Oh, so this is basically short stories of relationships being fixed by an app.

Well not bad then. I guess relationships actually occurring is too much for Jump readers to handle.

Finally iShoujo gets the attention it deserves!!

_hekk05

Banned
Like this:

It sounds a little like denial, but it might be bargaining, if we interpret it as variation of "if only more people had read iShoujo."

iShoujo got moved to a monthly mag, Jump SQ I think. So its not cancelled. Take that!

It supposed to be the same author/artist.

Will the work just be a less lewder version of it (aka similar story, none of the sex, etc) we'll have to see

This website begs to differ. NSFW obviously

夜空月兎 vs 赤月みゅうと

Unless of course its a new pen name

kasane

iShoujo got moved to a monthly mag, Jump SQ I think. So its not cancelled. Take that!

夜空月兎 vs 赤月みゅうと

New pen name is your best bet

Lewd artists dont usually use the same pen name

夜空月兎 vs 赤月みゅうと

it looks way too similar to be a copycat tbh (especially that color page) so i would go with new pen name until proven otherwise (iirc the new name has the word rabbit in there and the aforementioned book also had the name plus a rabbit like character who played an important role).

if its actually otherwise then the got aped pretty hard imo.

It's been happening for a long time.
Mitohi Matsumoto even does hentai doujins of her non-hentai works.

hmm i noticed her characters are gender benders, i guess that's a loophole of sorts?

Well Tex-Mex Rei Hiroe is too busy making lewds of his charatcers to work on his actual series.

So it should work the opposite way, right

He doesn't though (other characters from another series are a different story)

kasane

kuroko

This shit is so shonen i think i already figured out whats gonna happen next

Like how predictable the whole series has been

Speaking of h-artists getting serialized I'm sad there hasn't been any more chapters translated for the Shimoneta toiu Gainen ga Sonzaishinai Taikutsu na Sekai manga.

you know when I saw the cover, i thought that i have searched the wrong thing.
Never in my entire life have I wished intensely that i never search it.

Busaiku

So why the heck are Kodansha having UQ Holder volumes 4 months apart in the US, whereas it's 3 months in Japan?
The translation's already done for Crunchyroll, and it's not like they've gotta worry about reverse importation or anything.

Just makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom