• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisekoi Vol.04

x1DMmNnl.jpg

Tsugumi chapter~~~~~~
Lol, plot
Plot then gets dropped like a rock
Then, MARIKAAAAAAAAA

Charade

Koe no Katachi 44 (redux)

The good translation makes a world of difference. Ueno's speech sounds a lot more natural now.

That it does. I actually liked this chapter now (well, as much as you can for depressing things). Though maybe that's because I've had time to mull it over.

Mortemis

Banned
You should it is quite wacky

Yes you should. It's a series that doesn't jump the shark because there's no sharks left to jump, they were all killed when they were used as weapons by Kongoh Banchou.

I've never seen a series escalate so quickly.

Damn, sounds right up my alley. This weekend for sure.

----

Nozaki-kun 42-43

Lmao, first chapter was good with Kashima laughs, but nothing beats a chapter Seo is in a lot.

Sekainohate de Aimashou 40-41

I guess this arc ends, more hjinks, I still don't think anyone has had any growth here so woo one more volume to go.

Revo

UQ Holder 41

Eva not in loli form is dumb.

Koe no Katachi 44

Nao still the best.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 117

It took me a bit to remember who he is. I assume he has found the other witches.

Rhapsody

Banned
Bleach 588

It's too bad the arc's had some interesting ideas but does an awful job piecing them together on top of the usual slow pace.

Edit: And that was pretty lewd. I wonder if the original really said that lol

G.ZZZ

Toriko

Bet how long Toriko will last against a 200km long, atlantic ocean breathing horse.

0.001 secs.

Best manga. And finally we see how will the author treat those fights between creatures of vastly different size scales.

Zephyx

KNIM FINISHED

Soooo.. I just finished reading all of it. I'll stand by my comments that the guy is stupid... Nice but stupid. I was irritated a lot of times by this guy's decision making but he pulled through in the end. It wasn't a waste of a whole day after all. Thank you, scy, for the recommendation!

The ups and downs of the story were not that bad. I liked what I read. I felt it was dragging on around Ch.150-200 but I never really felt bored reading it. I feel sad for those reading it while it was ongoing though. It must have been a train wreck.

Recommendations on what to start next?

LeleSocho

Banned
Naruto
Ok i think we have done the recap of all Naruto's technique now can we move to more interesting stuff? Also Kakashi's in or not?

mjontrix

Bleach trap edition

OH MY GOD KUBO TROLLED US ALL!

so, does that mean that when they ganged up on Bambi that Giselle did the deed - implied rape?

KUBO I wanna get off this wild ride!

Also ywach is going to curbstomp the entire Zero Division isn't he...

Lain

Yesterday I got the Dance in a Vampire Bund Forgotten Tales and today I got the first 2 volumes of Captain Tsubasa New Edition and Yu Yu Hakusho Perfect Edition. Now to decide which to start first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom