• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnouji 12
Yes_yes_yes.gif

scy

Peephole 31 - "We sincerely apologize for the ugly page."

This interrogation method is one I'm not familiar with.

scy

Addicted to Curry 109 - "This is the true potential of an extra!"

Please stop that :( It's hard enough accepting that you're basically a side character in the cast, please stop reminding me of this pain.

kasane

Its so fucking annoying when u pay a grand for ur apartment then there are leaks in the cieling

Peephole 31

Ohboy.gif

does that even exist

Soma

On that subject, Itou-san (from Bonnouji's author) is worth checking out too.

It's a collection of eight short stories but they're all pretty good reads.

Since I'm almost done with the Gintama anime. I've been wanting to know, how's the manga? And are there more Tsukuyo moments, because you know she's the best girl.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Since I'm almost done with the Gintama anime. I've been wanting to know, how's the manga? And are there more Tsukuyo moments, because you know she's the best girl.
There's a lot of Tsukuyo moments in the current arc. The manga is much more of a pain to read than watching the anime, but it's still great and funny.

Charade

Oh someone started another JUMP SQ series, may check it out, though I hope those tags are incorrect.

My impression from the first chapter is that they're probably not incorrect, though it's not that over the top (so far). Another site also gave it a "shoujo ai" tag though, so I'm not sure if you'd like it... (There wasn't really any of that in the chapter, besides an overly clingy sister, but I have to assume whoever added that tag must've read the raws or something, likely the group translating it).

Kiyoshi x Hana is now my favorite "romance" in any manga ever. ;__;

Yesss!!! It's crazy how much I want it to happen.

Shingeki no Kyojin up to chapter 50.

General impressions of the last 15 chapters. The author still has it, the first volumes weren't a fluke. It's very thrilling, the mix of unrelenting action, suspense, reveals and plot twists, dread, mystery, general despair with only some little rays of hope is addicting, the plot presents more and more questions but also it starts answering a few ones here and there, we know more and more details about the Titans and the true players (at least in comparison with before), the characterization and their evolution is interesting and lots of them are charismatic. I really liked the Ymir / Historia / Reiner / Bertolt arc and their contradictory feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom