• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shokugeki no Soma 68
tumblr_n4wdcyj7oG1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well that was a thrilling affair but I think the kid backstory for Kurokiba Ryou (third best design thus far for the younger versions of characters, precious) as well as his firey nature strongly suggests that he will definitely come out the winner in this ordeal. Tadokoro continues to struggle with planning and thinking in advance weighing too many options without having any sort of winning image in view, while Kurokiba consistently shows great ability to be forward thinking, strong-willed, and confident on his own abilities, knowledge, and skill. Starting out at such a high level early and with great experience further implies that he will win. Tadokoro seems to have made a decent effort but her opponent is just too good.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Shokugeki no Soma 68
What the hell is up with this arm? It looks completely wrong

The baby versions of Alice and Ryo are adorable.

Ryo's dish hasn't been explained yet, which makes me 60% certain that he's going to win. But i dun curr Tadokoro pls win anyway ;_;

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Aruito 1

Was looking like it was going to be the guys that were all *doki doki* which was somewhat unusual for a shoujo but that went out the window quickly enough.

Also fuck whoever makes people do the gauss seidel method by hand, this is downright sadism.
Why would someone do that? It's so much slower. I could understand making them derive the formula for the iteration ('you know, the LU decomposition and multiplying and shit), but the part where you actually have to plug in the x's until the solutions converge? No way.

also was this in the manga you were reading or is a tangent

Isn't that the wrist leading into the thumb?
I think it goes shoulder -> bicep -> second bicep -> forearm -> swollen wrist thing? -> hand

I think

Oricon Comic Rankings April 21st - 27th

I see CLAMP is still popular. All those people (me included) hoping to get some resolution, lol.

So after reading Domina no Do, I started To Love Ru thinking that it would be a natural follow up. I was pretty dissapointed- the smut levels were just way too low for me.

Apparently, To Love-Ru Darkness fixes this problem

Yes, Darkness makes it super interesting.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
DAMN SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY BUT I CANT FIND IT
Can't really help you there dude, 'cos I dunno anyone that really looks like her. :\

I forgot about the Tadokoro panty shot lol. So unnecessary

edit: By the way, if any of you are interested in a 5-chapter seinen romance story that's personally one of my favorites, read Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
So I guess my "backlog" so far is:

Immortal Rain (by the same author who did Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku)
Hunter x Hunter (before it starts up again)
Attack on Titan (watched the anime, up to chapter 22 in the manga, just trying to see what makes it so good apparently)

Anything I'm missing?

Soma 68

in this week's Soma, we get an unnecessary Tadokoro panty shot and Alice gives us her best molester impression.

Aci7Qa0.png

what will next week bring??????
rip tadokoro :(

So I guess my "backlog" so far is:

Immortal Rain (by the same author who did Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku)
Hunter x Hunter (before it starts up again)
Attack on Titan (watched the anime, up to chapter 22 in the manga, just trying to see what makes it so good apparently)

Anything I'm missing?

that's not a backlog

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma 68

in this week's Soma, we get an unnecessary Tadokoro panty shot and Alice gives us her best molester impression.

Aci7Qa0.png

what will next week bring??????
rip tadokoro :(
what's up with those tiny hands.

Mesoian

Hi Score Girl 11

Oh god, my 8th grade syndrome is kicking in. I did this. I never understood, but I did this. I did this for a LONG time.

upandaway

Peephole 22

Silly Kurosu, that means you're 3 quarters human, not 1 quarter.

I was hoping for wit battles and they're happening. How exciting! I wonder if she took care of the other woman's alibi, because if she has one it's over.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
mt

LoL team is benching one of their roster due to attitude problems
It all makes sense now

I don't play/watch LoL at all

:'(

Watch he ends up being as competent as his daughter.
Yeaaah, that ending line of the last page doesn't inspire confidence in his competence.

What happened to my cute and fluffy manga of change

:[
It was never cute nor fluffy to begin with

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
lol no

Also haven't read much angel manga, so I'll take your word for it dakku.

Himouto! Umaru-chan 52
Best panels:
x1Br6G9.png
h3371UL.png

So I'm guessing she got embarrassed because Alex is related to her?? I'm confused

Kyuur

Monster x Monster One Shot

Art is absolutely fantastic. Interested to see where the author can take this story concept, pretty good so far. I think this will scratch my Beelzebub itch.

Kieli

Monster x Monster One Shot

Art is absolutely fantastic. Interested to see where the author can take this story concept, pretty good so far. I think this will scratch my Beelzebub itch.

Fuck, I was so excited to see Berserk 2.0: Electric Boogalo. I don't really want a gag manga in this style. >.<

Charade

saucy your backlog is shamefuru

Soma 68

So apparently grinding up lobster shells into a powder to use in a bisque is a thing. My guess is he's doing something similar, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom