• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Dude, spoiler tag that NSFW shit.
9MLHvwv.png

Scans are out for j stars victory vs confirming Freeza from DB, Shishio from Ruroni Kenshin, Medara from Naruto, and Akainu from OP will be playable. Scan also teases Aizen from bleach and Toguro from YYH as playable

Scans are out for j stars victory vs confirming Freeza from DB, Shishio from Ruroni Kenshin, Medara from Naruto, and Akainu from OP will be playable. Scan also teases Aizen from bleach and Toguro from YYH as playable

Also Hisoka from Hiatus x Hiatus has also been teased to be playable.

But that would require things to happen in Nisekoi which we all know is a physical impossiblity.

The world would colapse into a black hole before anything of note happened in Nisekoi

I am unaware of this rule requiring plot for smut. In any case, I'm sure the author could find a way

Nordicus

Mahou Tsukai no Yome 2

A bit of world-building, we get to see some of Ellias' acquaintances and how he moves around in a "normal crowd" where people should/would freak out over his appearance.

Sure is an interesting injury. Did those crystals grow as she did?

wonzo

Banned
Mob Psycho 100 45

Reigen's basically King from OPM but with the confidence to effortlessly pull this shit off. This automatically makes him the greatest character in anything ever.

Fucking hell ONE :bow :bow

Charade

Bleach

Look at Renji, acting all badass.
It worked

One Piece

Didn't see that one coming. For some reason Law looked hilarious in that chair.

Game 1

Yuri Bakuman?

Sousei no Onmyouji 3
A little comedy here, some marriage plot (which is kinda of dumb) there and awesome action. I'm actually enjoying this manga far more than I expected.

Taboo-Tatoo 26
This one on the other hand... ugh. I don't even remember what's happening now but I'm not really caring for this series anymore. I'll probably drop it.

UQ Holder 17-18
A+ action here. Can't say much about the plot though.

mjontrix

Still i wonder how it works he suppose to be like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde so i wonder if can do without sleeping or how long it can last .
Also guess Oda did his research on him since Cavendish is the name of a street in the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde book\ London .

Oh god... Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde still gives me nightmares... the horrors of that NES game (You thought AVGN was joking? Think again it really is that bad).

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One Piece

I wonder what pirate Cavendish/Hakuba is after since he always shows up where a "certain pirate resides".

You misread that. They were saying that Hakuba always seems to show up where Cavendish is, Oda used the "certain pirate" thing so that he could do the reveal in the flashback that follows with the dialogue afterwards explaining what happened.

Naruto

We all know Sasuke won't die, but it was cool to have some Tobirama/Madara chit chat. Obito and everything he accomplished is becoming less and less relevant from each new chapter.

Bleach

Why am I still reading this shit. I think it's finally time to drop.

One Piece
\
I WANNA SEE SABO AHHHHHHH. Looks like Rebecca used her senses to her advantage which goes to show how far above the other contenders she is in that regard. Doflamingo is seriously underestimating his enemies which is going to make his beatdown that much sweeter to enjoy. What is he planning to do with Law? And I wonder if we'll see more of CP-0. Anyway, shit is gonna be intense (as always).

Mortemis

Banned
Ohhh shit Wednesdays are back in full force!

One Piece

It's like Doflamingo doesn't understand what "don't underestimate the strawhats" means. Other than that chapter was okay, the build up to this arc is great but I wish it sped up some more. I wanna see Sabo fight already. :/

Naruto

Madara too OP. Didn't Kishi say in some interview he doesn't know how to make Madara lose in a good way or something? Lol, the guy is making everyone look like fodder and he still hasn't even became the Jinchuuriki. Massive ass pulls are to come for this guy to lose. Btw the Sauce ain't dead. Never underestimate the Sauce. All in all chapter was alright.

Bleach

This guy better be dead. For the love of god PLEASE be dead. I can't handle any more of this "good guy powers up! bad guy counters and powers up! Good guy counters and powers up!" rinse and repeat that's been going on for too long. Btw, how long do you guys think Ichigo will be free falling for? 10 more chapters? 20 more? It's amazing how much hangtime this guy can get.

UQ Holder 18

My god is this manga boring. I mean, I like the whole pretext of a whole group on immortals, the action and art are top notch, but I feel like I'm only reading it because it's a sequel to Negima and to see old characters and stuff. But, Negima didn't really pick up until the school festival which was like what, around chapter 100? Can't remember but I'm thinking of just dropping this for a long time and coming back when people say it's picking up. Knowing Akamatsu it will someday, I just gotta be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom