• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

That episode was hilarious! Along with the episode where Shinobu starts speaking, they're the craziest stuff in the series. And in Monogatari that's pretty crazy.

I don't blame you. Current events aren't memorable in the least.

It's not like I don't remember the plot of the current arc anymore, it's just that it's absolutely nothing that I anticipated when I decided to read some manga again. Crazy, when you think how good the manga was at the beginning. The series went downhill after Keima dropped the only good girl in that manga for some shallow goddesses.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not like I don't remember the plot of the current arc anymore, it's just that it's absolutely nothing that I anticipated when I decided to read some manga again. Crazy, when you think how good the manga was at the beginning. The series went downhill after Keima dropped the only good girl in that manga for some shallow goddesses.

Huh? Who?

Wiseblade

Still bitter about that, huh?

I honestly don't think the author had any kind of real plan for what would happen after the Goddess Arc. I think he just started making shit up and prolonging it since there wasn't any kind of natural place for the story to go. He can only seduce the same 5 characters so many times.

Productive arguments usually involve taking a position/opposing a position and providing evidence and logical reasons its wrong or right. Just blanket saying "you're wrong (and dumb to boot)" isn't anything more than just name calling.

Its the same reason saying something "sucks" isn't a take.

I agree.

its just if someone like you who pretty much argues for a living and has been exposed to all sorts of arguments says its not worth ,then it sure as hell not worth it. :p

Guy has twin sisters that want to ride his junk and make no bones about it. But it's okay because they're Not Blood Related™.

hmmmmmmmmmm

I can't decide if Molester Man or Kurosawa is better. Kurosawa has an unexpected dramatic arc, but Kitahara was really, really annoying.

I think I liked Kurosawa more due to that dramatic arc and the huge shift it caused (plus I bundle her in that as well since he was gonna change her eventually even though she resisted it for a while).

IMO Molester always had the potential to become better but he just approached it in the wrong manner for a bit before he eventually wised up, Kurosawa was a complete dirtbag.

Still bitter about that, huh?

Not surprising he still is lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's brot, you know who he's talking about.

That performance.

I totally don't. Ever since Ignis vanished, nobody even talks about TWGOK anymore, mostly because stuff stopped happening.

Gintamen

Crimson Hero - 73

I cannot make head or tail why Yabe was barred from the tournament because a member stole something. Sounds stupid and is so, damn nazi coach.
Vinland saga 97

Canute is the most developed character i have ever read in a manga, books or watched on TV.
h
As good as VS is, I'm not sure that's something to boast about.

I totally don't. Ever since Ignis vanished, nobody even talks about TWGOK anymore, mostly because stuff stopped happening.

He's talking normal girl Chihiro

To this day I still haven't read a single TWGOK chapter. Judging by the comments here, that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It got enough hype in the early threads and was actually cool.

its seems this particular arc is really wearing out people since its going and going and going.

edit: beaten by Grimace

Angry Grimace

Read it and stop right before the current ark. Then pray that the next one will be better. It's still that good, unlike KNIM.

Why wouldn't I. It ruined a perfectly good manga.

Its not even that its bad-bad, its just about on the level of Shogi-girl, but lasts 80 chapters instead of 8.

Knowing that it'll have such an arc around chapter 200 just makes me postpone it. Since I'm quickly running out of manga I might get to it sooner rather than later but "the newest arc is slow as shit" doesn't sound appealing to me. It's like starting Hajime no Ippo around chapter... 700-1000 or something.

If you ask me, it's a mistake to treat breasts as some detached, independent entitty and make universal claims about them like "size B is best". Some people are suited to having small breasts, others would shine brighter with large ones. It's the composition of a person as a whole that determines how glorious their breasts are.

What I'm trying to say is, best breast size is
D.

Also I've been posting since OT2, but I did it infrequently enough that people probably mistook me for a ghost. Not that I'm exactly Wall of Shame material nowadays.

Nisekoi 94

Vanilla ice-cream. How appropriate for this chapter.

Kurita

If you ask me, it's a mistake to treat breasts as some detached, independent entitty and make universal claims about them like "size B is best". Some people are suited to having small breasts, others would shine brighter with large ones. It's the composition of a person as a whole that determines how glorious their breasts are.

Good post.

I approve of this post.

upandaway

Knowing that it'll have such an arc around chapter 200 just makes me postpone it. Since I'm quickly running out of manga I might get to it sooner rather than later but "the newest arc is slow as shit" doesn't sound appealing to me. It's like starting Hajime no Ippo around chapter... 700-1000 or something.
Are you really running out of manga? My wishlist has 210 series.

I basically made the same post on the previous page and you ignored it you turds

Are you really running out of manga? My wishlist has 210 series.

I have a huge wishlist as well but I can't muster up the motivation to read most of them. I get like three chapters in and get bored. The most recent manga I've seriously started is Kingdom afaik.

scy

In GAF we trust.

I basically made the same post on the previous page and you ignored it you turds

ibgldiO38zZ4TG.gif

LeleSocho

Banned

Couldn't disagree more.

upandaway

I have a huge wishlist as well but I can't muster up the motivation to read most of them. I get like three chapters in and get bored. The most recent manga I've seriously started is Kingdom afaik.
Glass-man, the only thing this reveals is that you don't know how to judge what manga you'll like before trying it out.

Just take an afternoon to weed it out to things you'll like, try out the first chapter or something. And then only add things you'll like, don't be trigger happy.

Angry Grimace

What I'm trying to say is, best breast size is
D.

Also I've been posting since OT2, but I did it infrequently enough that people probably mistook me for a ghost. Not that I'm exactly Wall of Shame material nowadays.

Nisekoi 94

Vanilla ice-cream. How appropriate for this chapter.

Does Japan have like some different boob-scale because there's always characters with like Size E or something, which isn't even possible. One of my friends has boobs that are each roughly the size of her head and I don't think she's having to get something over a triple D.

Does Japan have like some different boob-scale because there's always characters with like Size E or something, which isn't even possible. One of my friends has boobs that are each roughly the size of her head and I don't think she's having to get something over a triple D.

they do since some go to H and J iirc

At least we all agree that natural >*

Glass-man, the only thing this reveals is that you don't know how to judge what manga you'll like before trying it out.

Just take an afternoon to weed it out to things you'll like, try out the first chapter or something. And then only add things you'll like, don't be trigger happy.

I dunno, I try lots of manga and I remove them pretty fast. Actually finding one that I like is pretty hard.

Eh mangaGAF was going through the usual Wednesday/Thursday motions so don't get mad dude.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. /parents

You should have made it on this page then!

I'm not that starved for a high post-count attention.

It'll probably be more enjoyable when you can read the current arc in one giant period instead of waiting week over week for it to end.

Good point. I'm not in a rush.

So we talking about breast size in Japan makes sense this is a manga thread .
As for the last page i have not been on the wall of shame for a while thanks to next gen .

Anime because fuck the police

Kill La Kill Ep 1

This is so all over the place, even for the team that made TTGL.

Girl with half a scissor looks for other half at nazi school with magical school uniforms, gets beaten up, finds a magical, ultra-revealing sailor uniform and beats up guy with huge boxing gloves that turn into many smaller gloves or a drill.

Great animation and lots of fanservice. Can't complain too much I guess.

Kill La Kill Ep 1

Girl with half a scissor looks for other half at nazi school with magical school uniforms, gets beaten up, finds a magical, ultra-revealing sailor uniform and beats up guy with huge boxing gloves that turn into many smaller gloves or a drill.

Seems like people are discussing Kill La Kill in every thread I go lol

It's a great show

scy

Kill La Kill Ep 1

Is it at least great fanservice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom