• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The World God Only Knows

I was thinking about catching up on this, but is the time travel arc over yet? I'm not sure I could handle much more kid Keima without a light at the end of the tunnel.

They're still on Namek.

I WILL NOT BE DENIED

MY TIME HAS COME

GBN3e9e.png

Akito

Koe no Katachi 7
Wow, what a bitch slap, I almost felt sorry for him. The girl's mother is still a grade A bitch though.

upandaway

I'm pretty sure I was #1 in one of the OT's. I'm okay with that.
And you were the new guy then I think? It's been a long time.

Man, now I want to invest some time into remembering the seniority status of everyone in mangaf. You could write a manga with that stuff.

Oh, and there is nothing wrong with Urahara being a walking D.E.M, just stop it people. He's a boss first and foremost.

We still arguing about Bleach? Shit.

Urahara solved the problem. Like we expected. It was an asspull. Not an asspull without precedence, but it's an asspull nonetheless.

Regardless, I give zero fucks, seeing as how boss Urahara is.

These 2 get it and they like Bleach more than others here.

See?

its not that fucking hard...

All tits are good tits.

Old person jugs don't count, man

dat backpedal :p

Man, now I want to invest some time into remembering the seniority status of everyone in mangaf. You could write a manga with that stuff.

Your chapters would be the acid trip ones inspired by 14 where people have no idea what's going on

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

There were manga threads before the OGOT, they were just manga specific. I think OT1 was started by Deadly Monk.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car

I lurked in OT1 (it was when I started One Piece I think), posted in OT2. Posted a lot in OT3, apparently.

upandaway

Your chapters would be the acid trip ones inspired by 14 where people have no idea what's going on
You'd get a kick out of seeing the things I produce out of Photoshop in work boredom. I don't know why but me and content creation just don't mix that well, something just happens in my head and I end up drawing catfish with hearing aids. It's so mysterious.

You'd get a kick out of seeing the things I produce out of Photoshop in work boredom. I don't know why but me and content creation just don't mix that well, something just happens in my head and I end up drawing catfish with hearing aids. It's so mysterious.

You could make that your new avatar and it would make perfect sense.

IIRC I came second in that OT3 wall of shame,not sure what garbage I was spewing to reach there lol.

I think I lurked a bit of OT1, started in OT2 then continued onwards

It's really frustrating to argue about something with someone who can't even grasp a concept. It's why I don't discuss literature or film with my science friends, science and technology with my arts friends and politics with anyone.

It´s you who can´t grasp the concept, and that´s why you have nothing to say.

Angry Grimace

TWGOK

So FriezaVintage has 5 minutes to blow up Namek Majima Elementary? The Namek Time Travel Arc will obviously be over very shortly.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Upandawayandawayandaway you haven't been asking new people their top 5's lately. I think I've seen two new people and someone else had to request the top 5. what gives bruh

Kurita

Where's that other guy that showed up at the same time as you? To me you both were sorta linked forever in my memory because of that, as the two new guys, but he kinda disappeared and then you became Murata-man.
Huh, no idea. I first posted in OT5 IIRC

upandaway

Upandawayandawayandaway you haven't been asking new people their top 5's lately. I think I've seen two new people and someone else had to request the top 5. what gives bruh
I already explained, I asked 3 new people and they all ignored me, so I dunno what to do. See, you're proving how all ya'll are ignoring me!

Wiseblade

I think I've been on every wall of shame since OT3. I joined way too late to make it in the first thread and didn't post much in the second.

Angry Grimace

I don't blame you. Current events aren't memorable in the least.
I honestly don't think the author had any kind of real plan for what would happen after the Goddess Arc. I think he just started making shit up and prolonging it since there wasn't any kind of natural place for the story to go. He can only seduce the same 5 characters so many times.

this coming from a lawyer isn't fucking good tbh

Productive arguments usually involve taking a position/opposing a position and providing evidence and logical reasons its wrong or right. Just blanket saying "you're wrong (and dumb to boot)" isn't anything more than just name calling.

Its the same reason saying something "sucks" isn't a take.

upandaway

Pretty sure I started towards the end of OT1. The "old dudes" as I think about them are God's Beard, Grimace, Infinite Justice, grandjedi and Haly. Probably a bunch more from around then but my memories are fuzzy. Wiseblade doesn't count since he's my buddy man.

My earliest mangaf memories:

- During Sabaody arc in OP, when writing my post about the chapter, I forget the name of the arc and randomly type "Shambobly Araspichello" out of frustration. Azure J then posts his impressions using this name instead thinking it's the real one, I laugh hysterically.

- grandjedi argues ferociously with someone else (I think Grimace was involved too) about how Kiss x Sis counts as incest even when they're not blood related. Everyone were so invested in the discussion, I guess, that I remember it :lol

Wiseblade

Pretty sure I started towards the end of OT1. The "old dudes" as I think about them are God's Beard, Grimace, Infinite Justice, grandjedi and Haly. Probably a bunch more from around then but my memories are fuzzy. Wiseblade doesn't count since he's my buddy man.

- During Sabaody arc in OP, when writing my post about the chapter, I forget the name of the arc and randomly type "Shambobly Araspichello" out of frustration. Azure J then posts his impressions using this name instead thinking it's the real one, I laugh hysterically.

- grandjedi argues ferociously with someone else (I think Grimace was involved too) about how Kiss x Sis counts as incest even when they're not blood related. Everyone were so invested in the discussion, I guess, that I remember it :lol

jedi's right though. I've had this argument in real life and everyone was against me.

THEY WERE RAISED AS SIBLINGS

Angry Grimace

I don't have a clue what Kiss x Sis is about, so I don't know. I've had that incest discussion a lot though since its manga, and that trope comes up fucking constantly.

Akito

I have to add that I was a longtime lurker before I started posting though, I still remember when Mangaf was discovering Masturbation Master Kurosawa like it was yesterday.

Wiseblade

I don't have a clue what Kiss x Sis is about, so I don't know. I've had that incest discussion a lot though since its manga, and that trope comes up fucking constantly.
Guy has twin sisters that want to ride his junk and make no bones about it. But it's okay because they're Not Blood Related™.

Angry Grimace

I have to add that I was a longtime lurker before I started posting though, I still remember when Mangaf was discovering Masturbation Master Kurosawa like it was yesterday.

I can't decide if Molester Man or Kurosawa is better. Kurosawa has an unexpected dramatic arc, but Kitahara was really, really annoying.

Guy has twin sisters that want to ride his junk and make no bones about it. But it's okay because they're Not Blood Related™.

How disturbing is it on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a typical Yotsuba chapter and 10 being the toothbrushing scene from Nisemonogatari

LeleSocho

Banned
I can't decide if Molester Man or Kurosawa is better. Kurosawa has an unexpected dramatic arc, but Kitahara was really, really annoying.

How disturbing is it on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a typical Yotsuba chapter and 10 being the toothbrushing scene from Nisemonogatari

Hey hey... that scene was fantastic, never had a more honest boner than the time i saw that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom