• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

My first thread was OT7. I think I had an account for a year at that point, and decided I finally needed to go full member.

I guess Kill La Kill will be my one anime for the season. Any more than that makes me want to die

My first thread was OT7. I think I had an account for a year at that point, and decided I finally needed to go full member.

I guess Kill La Kill will be my one anime for the season. Any more than that makes me want to die

At least watch Samurai Flamenco, one of the best anime since Free!
1Qvqotw.jpg
yBrFJmw.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think I've been part of the manga threads since the start. I remember when the first thread was formed to bring in everything.

I didn't post a crapload back then but more then I do now.

Just now I don't really care to engage in conversations about manga as much. :(

Kill la kill is on Crunchyroll? Just when I was thinking about cancelling my subscription...

US only?! FUUUUUUUUUU

Daisuki also has KLK simlucast dunno if it's US only or not

Also don't watch Samurai Flamenco it's one of the most boring anime I've seen this year. The only reason DTL likes it is that it showed a naked guy in the first 30 seconds.

upandaway

Not a lot I'm picking up this season either, for now only Kill la Kill and Non Non Biyori (both are pretty amazing). Not counting the sequels like Kuroko and stuff.

I feel like I should go with the manga for Diamond no Ace.. dunno. Not even sure I'll like it.

Not a lot I'm picking up this season either, for now only Kill la Kill and Non Non Biyori (both are pretty amazing). Not counting the sequels like Kuroko and stuff.

I feel like I should go with the manga for Diamond no Ace.. dunno. Not even sure I'll like it.

There is a lot of interesting stuff this season, not counting second seasons or game adaptations I'm watching 10 series that are all fairly enjoyable. 13 if you include second season/game adaptations.

Apath

Hey hey... that scene was fantastic, never had a more honest boner than the time i saw that scene.
1) The fuck did I just watch?

2) How could you get a boner from that? Setting aside it's a dude and his younger sister, it was him brushing her teeth and her moaning to shitty music. Wasted a good 10 minutes of my life.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
guys there's a whole thread for your intracately plotted girl cartoons

2) How could you get a boner from that? Setting aside it's a dude and his younger sister, it was him brushing her teeth and her moaning to shitty music. Wasted a good 10 minutes of my life.

What episode is this? What is this show I need to see it

guys there's a whole thread for your intracately plotted girl cartoons

You want to go back to circle arguments about Bleach?

upandaway

There is a lot of interesting stuff this season, not counting second seasons or game adaptations I'm watching 10 series that are all fairly enjoyable. 13 if you include second season/game adaptations.
There's a bunch I'm keeping an eye on still after the first episode, it's just that usually I have more than 2 series locked at this point. Most that looked nice are pending more content for me.
I want to keep it smaller than usual too, I'll probably be doing a lot of Touhou, Pokemon and MH3U in the next couple of months.

Can you list what you're watching Bass-man?

Apath

What episode is this? What is this show I need to see it

You want to go back to circle arguments about Bleach?
Episode 8. Just google "Nisemonogatari Tooth Brush Scene". You're seriously wasting your time on what seems to be a shitty incest show. And to clarify: it's not the incest that makes it shitty.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Episode 8. Just google "Nisemonogatari Tooth Brush Scene". You're seriously wasting your time on what seems to be a shitty incest show. And to clarify: it's not the incest that makes it shitty.

The Monogatari series is an incest show the same way My Balls is about an evil fairy.

His sisters don't even appear in the first season at all, and they're not really big factors beyond Nisemonogatari either. There's just one really random episode with an intentionally uncomfortable scene.

Yep this season rather interesting much better than last season where i watch about 3 shows .

The Monogatari series is an incest show the same way My Ball is about an evil fairy.

His sisters don't even appear in the first season at all, and they're not really big factors beyond Nisemonogatari either. There's just one really random episode with an intentionally uncomfortable scene.

yep that is the truth, The Monogatari series just trying to cover all the popular bases lol .
There is something in it for everyone .

There's a bunch I'm keeping an eye on still after the first episode, it's just that usually I have more than 2 series locked at this point. Most that looked nice are pending more content for me.
I want to keep it smaller than usual too, I'll probably be doing a lot of Touhou, Pokemon and MH3U in the next couple of months.

Can you list what you're watching Bass-man?

Sure

Definitely Tier

Kill La Kill
Valvrave S2
Phi Brain S3
Gundam Build Fighters

Probably Tier

Log Horizon
Coppelion
Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta
Unbreakable Machine Doll
Tokyo Ravens
Galilei Donna

Maybe Tier

Strike the Blood
Beyond the Boundary

Bad Tier

BlazBlue After Memory (will still watch as a fan of the game)

Dropped Tier

Samurai Flamenco (boring zzz dumb stupid)

May Pick Up Tier

Ace of Diamonds
Infinite Stratos 2 (if I like IS1)
Freezing Vibrations (if I like Freezing)

Will watch when I catch up Tier

Ippo Rising

Edit: THAT'S WHERE THAT GIF COMES FROM

That was weird lol

Angry Grimace

Yep this season rather interesting much better than last season where i watch about 3 shows .

yep that is the truth, The Monogatari series just trying to cover all the popular bases lol .
There is something in it for everyone .

I really enjoyed Bakemonogatari (much more than Nise), but I can understand why some people would hate it and/or the pure Shinboness of it all. But not on the "incest is gross" grounds - its not Oreimo.

LeleSocho

Banned

You have a great future as a shaft hater

Venus Versus Virus 1

4Be9x4J.jpg

I would've picked this up based on the title alone, but to discover on skimming it that it's a shoujo-ai monster murder fest is the eyepatch on the cake. The premise seems about as inspiring as this thread on Wednesdays (FeMC is rescued by mysterious girl and joins with her to fight eeeevil creatures), but fuck it, the power of gothloli compels me. Providing it doesn't disappoint me utterly, I'll check out the anime as well.

I basically made the same post on the previous page and you ignored it you turds
It's cool, you can steal the next insightful post I make. Coming 2016.

Akito

Why is Akito posting black and white anime, this is weird
Please, I ain't watching Chinese cartoons, manga for life
at least for a couple more days until I'm home again.

Chihayafuru 120
Figures Chihaya is too big of an idiot for something to happen and now things are getting even more complicated with Suou entering the game.

Apath

The Monogatari series is an incest show the same way My Balls is about an evil fairy.

That one scene is all that I saw, which is why I (incorrectly, apparently) called it an incest show. Either way the way it was all done was awful. I've probably tried watching Monogatari at some point and hated it, which makes sense.

To emphasize the point: I found the show awful because of the art, the dialogue, and how each scene was composed. Not because of the incest or odd nature of what was actually occurring.
You have a great future as a shaft hater
What's a shaft hater?

Angry Grimace

TWGOK 246
Alright, Elsie isn't being useless

Nisekoi 94
Great, she is actually falling for him. Can this get any more predictable

She's a tsundere, duh. All tsundere's are in love with the object of their tsun.

That one scene is all that I saw, which is why I (incorrectly, apparently) called it an incest show. Either way the way it was all done was awful. I've probably tried watching Monogatari at some point and hated it, which makes sense.

To emphasize the point: I found the show awful because of the art, the dialogue, and how each scene was composed. Not because of the incest or odd nature of what was actually occurring.

OGBSGmI.jpg

Apath

She's a tsundere, duh. All tsundere's are in love with the object of their tsun.

OGBSGmI.jpg
Considering I've seen an entire episode..

no.

And I'm pretty sure I saw the first episode of other series. Is it the one with the girl who has scissors or something all over and attacks a guy?

Apath

Breh, this was like three minutes ago:
The whole episode was one scene. Little sister has skirt and other clothes on for cosplay, brother finds her insanely attractive. Shit happens. Little little sister comes in as the scene comes to a close, characters claim that it wasn't what it looks like. What did I miss?

LeleSocho

Banned
What's a shaft hater?
People who hates Shaft aka the ones who made Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari
As you saw they have quite a peculiar way to tell stories and animate them, some people think it's the apex of anime (lol) and some others shits on them like no tomorrow.
You acted just like a shaft hater.
From experience, much more sensitive tits to play with.

That would affect her not me.

Aizo

Banned
It seems the five hours I spent sleeping was enough for ManGAF's Wednesday fever to really go away. That's good.

Truth is i never judge anything by one ep some of my favorites series got off to a slow start .

People who hates Shaft aka the ones who made Bakemonogatari/Nisemonogatari
As you saw they have quite a peculiar way to tell stories and animate them, some people think it's the apex of anime (lol) and some others shits on them like no tomorrow.
You acted just like a shaft hater.

Man there are haters for every anime company lol .
My favorite are the KyoAni haters even more so after Free .

Aizo

Banned
Upandawayandawayandaway you haven't been asking new people their top 5's lately. I think I've seen two new people and someone else had to request the top 5. what gives bruh

I've been doing it in his place.
Got your back, upman.

MangaGAF was the reason I created an account here. Love you.

Awh. I'm the same. ManGAF and the fact that bishoptl made me laugh so much when I was just lurking.

You all had some heartwarming, nostalgic discussion while I slept.
It must have given me good dreams.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 240-242
What a way to end an arc. I'm guessing there's gonna be a timeskip until the next inevitable war.

Citrus 5

Yep, this wouldn't be a Yuri series without angst so thick it's almost suffocating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom