• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

The creeper deity? There's more risqué stuff afterwards, though arguably not at his level. I'd say, if you feel too uncomfortable reading it, it's better to just drop it.

Yeah, if I do feel too uncomfortable then I'll probably drop it. Although if nothing ever hits the creeper deity level then I'll be perfectly fine.

rrc1594

The creeper deity? There's more risqué stuff afterwards, though arguably not at his level. I'd say, if you feel too uncomfortable reading it, it's better to just drop it.

Have you read chapter 55 yet, I think it hit it's lewd peak there

Fairy Tail

what's the point of new post time skip designs if you are going back to the old designs not even half a chapter later? fuck!

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru 01

fIAvHGu.jpg

Guy with mean eyes gets rejected by a beauty. With the help of his older sister, he goes through a transformation and is asked by her to help her overcome her problem.

Good start, would be interesting to just see how this relationship builds. Doesn't seem likely it'll go the usual route either.

Turok_TTZ

Guy with mean eyes gets rejected by a beauty. With the help of his older sister, he goes through a transformation and is asked by her to help her overcome her problem.

Good start, would be interesting to just see how this relationship builds. Doesn't seem likely it'll go the usual route either.
Read this yesterday.
Totally slipped my mind.
Even when crossdressing he looks somethinhmg fierce lol.

World Customize Creator 14

I'm a little jealous he can just enhance a sword without any materials or limits. Have some boundaries here!

Revo

Tsugumomo 16-22

I expected there would eventually be other exorcists but I had hoped they would be more likable. Maybe she will be after she sheds this nemesis stuff but it's not likable.

Also rip little sister voice.

Rhapsody

Banned

I just read the first chapter now. Art's pretty, and it's got me interested.

Revo

Tsugumomo 23-29

I hope he can eventually fight on a level where he doesn't have to be saved by some random thing that we haven't heard of before.

And the pretty much insta change to showing care for her partner entirely felt too quick.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
There is only one way to find out!

notlikethis.gif

lolololololololol that gif is glorious

Dakku, you must be banned for providing me with so much manga.

I just finished Punpun.

I... will write my impressions later.

I'll just... lie down for now...

hp07dJd.png

And this is why I don't want to read it.

Read the prequel 'Baby Leaf' too?

I wouldn't be able to read the prequel since I know how the sequel ends.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 67-80

Third girl is okay so far in a cute and innocent way but she lacks the uh... charm of the second one

I was going to freak out but I was thinking of the fourth girl instead. I even forgot the 3rd one existed...<_<

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 65

This chapter makes me scared what the principle might do in the future...

Zweizer

Banned
Aiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sachi

Her
suicide
was so depressing. Here's an interview from Asano, it sheds some lights on his thoughts of Pun pun.

I agree. Aiko was a far more interesting character than Sachi, and had a much better synergy with Punpun.

Thanks for the link. I'll read it sometime later.

And this is why I don't want to read it.

On the contrary. If a manga is capable to elicit such emotions from me, it's a sign that it's good.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Are you not curious? The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.

I am not curious, not one bit.

I read Baby Leaf first but I would have no issue either way.

I guess I'll give it a try, its just one of those stories that you don't revisit since there wasn't much depth in it tie you in.

n the contrary. If a manga is capable to elicit such emotions from me, it's a sign that it's good.

You just want me to suffer.

Turok_TTZ

Rereading a few chaps of Naruto and Hunter x Hunter.

Naruto thought Haku was prettiest he met upto that point... Hahahahaha poor naruto! though there is nothing wrong with haku being a guy. w/e floating the boat.

Killua needs to get couple counseling with Gon, heheh.

Does ONE have a schedule for one punch man or does he release new chaps on a whim?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 65

The Emperor of Fear?!?! Mother of god...we haven't even seen the worst Akane can do yet have we? The fact that it can get worse than the meteor is legitimately frightening.

Zweizer

Banned
Something to cheer me up a little.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch65

Akane keeps getting better, without doing anything this time.

I kinda want to see her cook now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jitsu wa Watashi wa 65
This is so unnecessarily cool. I love it

Before I read the chapter I thought you either had a bad memory concerning Akane or were just kidding. Oh my god it was neither!

If you look carefully, you'll notice that this particular event is how Shiragami's dad got the scar on his forehead. Just thinking about it left him and her mom shook.

Usobuko

Banned
I agree. Aiko was a far more interesting character than Sachi, and had a much better synergy with Punpun.

I agreed that Aiko's relationship with Punpun is more interesting than Sachi with him. I don't know if Aiko is a more interesting character, I just sympathize with her plight much more.

Something to cheer me up a little.

Be strong Zweizer, you should read Himizu next.

You just want me to suffer.

Consider the extent of your reaction from Boys on the Run, this will probably has a similar or greater effect. But, instead of raging, you'll feel depressed about the whole thing.

...Why did I start reading Fairy Tail again?

Mashima, ye learning from Kubo school of writing?

Maybe I should just drop it. Time to pick up mob psycho 100.

Don't drop it. I mean, why go through the trouble of catching up to just drop it? I finish a manga to the end. Even if it's disappointing. It sucks that actually good manga aren't updated frequently
Hunter x Hunter ;_;

But I don't see how Fairy Tail can get any better.
starting to think only reason fairy tail even got popular in the first place is because them girls and their ecchi moments. I've read better fights and story in bleach ffs. Bleach!

I will most likely stick with it to the end since I usually finish what I read but once it ends, i will sell off w/e manga i have of it. Just gonna focus the money on Negima! collection and Yu-Gi-Oh! instead. I don't keep manga that isn't worth keeping.

and on subject of Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yugi pre tcg best yugi.

-_-

My Friend........ just

DROP IT

you will feel better in the long run

Revo

Tsugumomo 30-33

Nice to see a flashback about them practicing with it.
Glad the forcing didn't do full force.

Sunao now best girl.

Zweizer

Banned
I agreed that Aiko's relationship with Punpun is more interesting than Sachi with him. I don't know if Aiko is a more interesting character, I just sympathize with her plight much more.

It's kind of hard to not sympathize with Aiko considering how shitty her life is. I rather liked how her character changes throughout the series, which I found interesting.

Be strong Zweizer, you should read Himizu next.

Yeah, I saw you mention it alongside a movie named Farväl Falkenberg. It's already in my backlog.

Yams.

You need to expand your manga horizon.

read Punpun.

i'm not gonna sugar coat it, you WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT afterwards,

but it pushes the medium is certain ways that any manga fan has to witness it if not just for the thematic atmosphere.

do it. for your dominican brethren.

don't worry no NTR in it.
(i may or may not be lying)

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

It's a very unique manga, and reading it is a very unique experience. Gotta expand your horizons!

Consider the extent of your reaction from Boys on the Run, this will probably has a similar or greater effect. But, instead of raging, you'll feel depressed about the whole thing.

606b742e_2ns25vs.gif

Punpun will fuck your life up. I read it all in one day, horrible mistake.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Usobuko

Banned
Punpun will fuck your life up. I read it all in one day, horrible mistake.

Life sucks, shit happens. But for Punpun, it is beautifully narrated tale of a little penguin and his soul mate.

Wait is anyone else reading I am a Hero, because I'm on chapter 17. Did this just become a Zombie manga?

What do you meant by Zombie manga? I am at chapter 191 and from what I had read, it focused more on how humanity deal with this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom