• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9SSHRGCYAAXlNh.jpg:large

btw, hekk's favorite tease gets a nendo

now you can have her in your room and direct your rage at it to hekk

read negima, and you will curse your freedom.

I read it though

forgot most of it.... begin to read UQ Holder then stopped reading that

and now I am here

a FREE MAN

-----------

Nanatsu no Taizai 113

so the fight ended quickly.... I wonder if Melodias actually does indeed look like his poster image but he is suppressing his power... the fact that one of the demons looks like his poster self could still mean that they're twins

Whatever the case that guy met Elisabeth via dream... I am guessing he planted something in her mind

rrc1594

Yep, before stuff was just prologue.

Life sucks, shit happens. But for Punpun, it is beautifully narrated tale of a little penguin and his soul mate.

What do you meant by Zombie manga? I am at chapter 191 and from what I had read, it focused more on how humanity deal with this situation.

I thought it was coming of age story, then boom zombies.

Revo

Tsugumomo 33-36

So it's come to this, eh. Considering how much of the story happens in the school it isn't entirely unexpected/unwelcomed. But there can't be too much school stuff or there won't be enough Sunao

rrc1594

I am a Hero 22

Man I'm loving this manga so far,that zombie twist did not see it coming. He's co-worker who worked with him on manga was a dick, he deserved to get hit by a plane.

Usobuko

Banned
I am a Hero 22

Man I'm loving this manga so far,that zombie twist did not see it coming. He's co-worker who worked with him on manga was a dick, he deserved to get hit by a plane.

It's not just the story alone, the author is very skilful in his narration.

Usobuko

Banned
What happened to this guy by the name of flawfuls? According to Zweizer's table, he used to post a lot here.

What's impressive isn't just the list of solid ( and some rather obscure ) manga he compiled, it's the year he did so. Because by now, the list could easily expand by another 100 or so series.

What happened to this guy by the name of flawfuls? According to Zweizer's table, he used to post a lot here.

What's impressive isn't just the list of solid ( and some rather obscure ) manga he compiled, it's the year he did so. Because by now, the list could easily expand by another 100 or so series.

Whenever posters just disappear, I kinda wonder what happened to them or if they just stopped posting.

What happened to Charade?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Flawfuls is still around, he just doesn't post here much anymore.

Probably 2smutty4him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Flawfuls is still around, he just doesn't post here much anymore.

Probably 2smutty4him.

Flawfuls was the guy who told us about the Penis Train manga.

Well... That was unexpected

Something had to happen. Who'd keep buying a manga that depressing otherwise?
"hey guys, buy my book about a guy that is horrendously depressing to watch. He'll never improve ever unless forced to. Truth be told, he just trying really hard not to admit that he should eat a bullet."

Thankfully, stuff happened.

Terra Formars Live-Action Film
HTbBTZF.jpg

1066.gif

Miike, though, so gore will be correct.

360pages

Something had to happen. Who'd keep buying a manga that depressing otherwise?
"hey guys, buy my book about a guy that is horrendously depressing to watch. He'll never improve ever unless forced to. Truth be told, he just trying really hard not to admit that he should eat a bullet."

Thankfully, stuff happened.

1066.gif

Miike, though, so gore will be correct.

But people love Neon Genesis...

survivor

Banned

Bless flawfuls, tried his best to enlighten us back during the shounen dark ages.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bless flawfuls, tried his best to enlighten us back during the shounen dark ages.

But you know, now that we're post-shounen, maybe that's why Flawfuls left. His work here was done.

survivor

Banned
But you know, now that we're post-shounen, maybe that's why Flawfuls left. His work here was done.
He is now off doing better things leaving us mortals behind.

I spotted him post in one of those obscure comics threads a few months ago, maybe he will come back and share his knowledge with this thread one of these days.

360pages

People love it due to the mindfuckery, the giant meat robots and the near naked girls.

They (usually) sure as fuck dont love it due to mister daddy/mommy issues.

I actually like the Giant robot part of it to...but I also know a lot of people that hated that part of the series and loved the character study...I'm not one of them to put it bluntly, but I do find it interesting that people find different pieces of a story to enjoy.

Frog-fu

Banned
Vinland Saga 64-100

Awesome. I'm glad I stuck with this. It's so different than from what I expected. Also, Thorfinn has really grown on me. Though, fuck not killing Ketil though.

Either way, he was a badass when he was young, but he's even more of a badass now.
Code:
[IMG]http://112.imagebam.com/download/civ_KDwvCN39y8OQSYCgsA/38809/388082962/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-06%20at%2018.03.55.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://111.imagebam.com/download/PsP9h28cVSPTR8N3oUACCQ/38809/388082973/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-08%20at%2003.23.17.png[/IMG]

Nearly caught up now.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Liar X Liar.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this feel so wrong on so many levels.

He's family, you creep. It feels so exploitative and, urghhhhhhhhhhhh, just plain WRONG.

upandaway

You and him would have definitely gotten along well if he was still posting. He's a cool guy. Back in OT... 3, I think, we had like 2-3 pages where we all just freaked out in hysteria after he pasted his entire readlist into a post (we were having list wars, cosmic posted his list which was pretty huge too, someone challenged flawfuls to beat him. I remember it like it were yesterday). It was like 450 series.

Here's his mangaupdates

I see nowadays his readlist is at 70, I guess he just finished all manga on earth

Quasar

Liar X Liar.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this feel so wrong on so many levels.

He's family, you creep. It feels so exploitative and, urghhhhhhhhhhhh, just plain WRONG.

And yet I am entertained. I so wonder if she can manage the breakup without getting caught. I guess not because that way leads to no drama.

I'm still flabbergasted he's so blind. She's not even wearing glasses.

Indeed.

Read a lot of good stuff from him while shonen gaf was fucking exploding.

the MangaGAF Shonen Era sounds like a golden age
now there is just ruins

Wat?

there was no fucking golden age (or at least haven't been one since i've lurked here way before applying and getting approved) for the shonen era tbh (even that OG manga OT had big 3 shit flinging in it), just times where people tried to make it less shitty.

also i dont mind the current ruins

Frog-fu

Banned
Vinland Saga 112

I'm all caught up. Really enjoy the manga despite it having far less action. I think it's inevitable Thorfinn takes up the sword again, even if only to defend himself and others. Historically, Gudrid married the Thorfinn the protagonist is based upon, so I guess that'll be interesting to see.

Given the fact Vinland Saga has been in serialisation since 2015 and there are ony 112 chapters in total thus far, I guess I'll be waiting for on monthly releases. That's gonna suck.

Quixzlizx

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 65

I love how Akane is such a troll that she doesn't even have to appear or do anything at all to wreak total havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom