• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Maaan, I've been obsessed with this VN called Princess Evangile lately that I forgot to read the usual mangas.

Aunt Tits 162

An interesting development! Finally!

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 75

Nothing ever goes according to plans in this series, and that's why I love it so much. Seeing everyone trying to act "normally" was the best part of this chapter.

And no, Youko, you'll never be a Cool Beauty. Give it up

random25

Gun x Clover 30

Yeah...after seeing the "angelic" master slaughter somebody, can't blame beast girl from getting scared like a puppy.

phaze

Tokyo Ghoul: re 24

Please make Hinami trounce Urie. ^_^

Shigurui ~50-84 END

As is fitting for this kind of story: bad guy loses, good guy wins, gets the girl and walks with her holding hands, with sakura petals raining down.

Oh wait.

Not sure how I feel about Miye's suicide, I get that Gennosuke's decision just reminded her of the previous instances, where he bowed down to authority, but really, what was the poor guy to do ? Disobeying the order to behead Fujiki would have cost them both their necks. He did that for you, you idiot. Shame that Iku bought the farm too. Most "decent" character of the four of them.

They left out a few plotlines unresolved but I'm not particularly bothered as they were not very interesting. Overall - pretty decent manga but I feel like I enjoyed the anime, which introduced me to the franchise, more.

Wow great Arslan anime. Manga adaptations are great this season.
CB2WAmvUMAIyx6m.jpg

Zweizer

Banned
Give me your best shot.

• Zucchini
  • Kakugari Kyoudai
  • Kakashi Asahiro
  • Yonekura Kengo
  • Shiwasu no Okina
  • Sakazaki Freddie
  • Drill Jill
  • Radiohead
That's all I can think of for now. Infinite Justice, hekk or Lain would probably be more knowledgeable about it.

Genshiken Nidaime 110

Finally, a decent heart-to-heart between Madarame and Hato, with the latter confronting the differences between his fantasies and reality, and then seemingly bowing out of this whole harem situation. Or at least that seemed to be the case until the chapter ends with the standard "trip and push someone onto the bed".

Goddamn.

Blood Blockade Battlefront Vol.01

LRSPpovl.jpg

New York City is now the new site where the beyond meets humanity and we have our everyday guy who's thrust all into it.

Started reading this in preparation of the anime and it was pretty good. Very stylish, very nice attention to the background. The cast of characters are amusing and the action is well done. Looking forward to the reading the rest of the volumes too.

Quixzlizx

Nana to Kaoru 127

What the hell is going on here? I hope it doesn't take another 5 chapters to explain how he ended up becoming a farmer in Okinawa.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Well apparently a store in Akihabara is doing an event called "Mizuryukei Land", which will be inspired on the fictional park from a manga work by Mizuryu Kei (a big NSFW for anyone googling this one, though I'll assume some people here know the author) including a talk with the artist himself.

I'm so confused about what the actual event will entail.

Will be waiting for your coverage.

Mei Company 1

So, this is doujin in Gate JSDF world...
Magical girl turn into NEET because they can't keep up with school and got rejected by universities and company. So now they're make a cleaning company...
2real4me

PK Gaming

Shokugeki no Soma

3Vej4P1.png

Erina sucks. Erina sucks so bad. This image basically encapsulates her character in its entirety. More than halfway through Soma, and she's still the same predictable, generic and unsavory dish as always.

J2iwY1h.png

On the other hand, Alice is a winner. She's got the best food gimmick, pleasant, and she's pretty damn entertaining. She's also got this boss-level aura, but unlike Erina, you actually get to see her fight cook. And while she's cocky, she's certainly not as obnoxious as Erina. She's definitely one of (if not the best) dish in the series.

Turok_TTZ

Kazuki makes love happen!? At all boys high!! 34

And that is why you shouldn't have done what you tried to do then, IDIOT.

Having said that, I like where this is headed.

LOVE/DEATH 4

Short but sweet.

PK Gaming

Oh yeah

Please tell me that everyone is under the agreement Soma x Tadokoro is the only acceptable ship involving Soma? I know SnS is harem-esque, but none of the other pairings really come close...

mdubs

Banned
I read the entire series this past week, wow what a ride. Hurrying off to read H2 and Touch, I wish that they were available in print in English.

PK Gaming

I know i'm 10 000 years too late but...

bCIGEDT.png

Jesus. Christ.

A match so intense that it literally went full JoJo. Definitely my favorite food-off in the series.

Tado's a fun protagonist, because her matches are so intense. Her matches tend to go either way, and they're filled with tension. Really expecting great things from her.

360pages

I doubt anyone here actually takes the best Girl discussion seriously. It's mostly probably just for fun...at least I hope.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I doubt anyone here actually takes the best Girl discussion seriously. It's mostly probably just for fun...at least I hope.

I just want to talk about the food
And the character development
I don't give a fuck who "wins"

I know i'm 10 000 years too late but...

bCIGEDT.png

Jesus. Christ.

A match so intense that it literally went full JoJo. Definitely my favorite food-off in the series.

Tado's a fun protagonist, because her matches are so intense. Her matches tend to go either way, and they're filled with tension. Really expecting great things from her.

My favorite as well

Tokyo Ghoul:Re 24

Uu6CyUb.jpg

Do I see a number 15 tarot card on Seidou?

Welp he has his sight on someone. It seems Eto is giving Seidou some tasks to acomplish. Anyways that speech Seidou gave about if you become the thing you fear, that fear will fade was nice. I mean that's some deep shit.

Also how can one be so smart but so utterly stupid. Fuckin Urie I swear his ego is max 100%. Though I just can't help but laugh at his inner dialogues and his actions.

It seems an Hinami vs Akira battle is about to occur. I hope Hinami saves Naki, plus I want to see her double Kagune.

you guys are so fixated on Crab head it is hilarious

she isn't that bad though..... seeing those panels about her past you'd realize that she isn't a douche bag

just a douche to Soma..... sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom