• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Baito Saki wa "Aku no Soshiki"?! 6

He brought the nickname on himself! He does make for a decent dad though
5IhpbtL.jpg

Garbage

Dresden

blaster knuckle -

it's like berserk, if berserk was set in late 19th century america, and the apostles were demonic KKK man-eaters who found in the predatory racism of the era an opportunity for easy exploitation

but one man stands tall against that horde. His name... is BLASTER KNUCKLE Victor Freeman.

There's a little more to it then that, but not by much, being limited to three volumes and all. Really wish there was more.

Rhapsody

Banned
Prison School 173-174

LOL The Medusa's face when trying to hold it in. This manga is getting tense for the dumbest reasons right now lol

elyetis

Breaker 199

Elder Kwon, so many emotions =C

Timeskip for the 3rd act where Shioon is a beast please.
Sure feel like the author is making the preparation for a timeskip, I'm not sure I actually like that, but we will see how he handle it.
I sure want to see a properly trained Shioon.

Zweizer

Banned

She kinda looks like how she was depicted in the first chapter:

0q9QEAy.jpg

I have no idea why they're moe-fying everything. They can't possibly think that it's a good idea.

blaster knuckle -

it's like berserk, if berserk was set in late 19th century america, and the apostles were demonic KKK man-eaters who found in the predatory racism of the era an opportunity for easy exploitation

but one man stands tall against that horde. His name... is BLASTER KNUCKLE Victor Freeman.

There's a little more to it then that, but not by much, being limited to three volumes and all. Really wish there was more.

Looks pretty interesting. Sad to hear that it was cut short.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
She kinda looks like how she was depicted in the first chapter:

0q9QEAy.jpg

I have no idea why they're moe-fying everything. They can't possibly think that it's a good idea.

I'm just wondering what they're going to do with the crazy faces everyone makes. Maybe we'll get lucky and the moe shit will just be the default and the crazy faces will be amazing. Dear god if they screw this up I'll never forgive them.

Zweizer

Banned
Kiss My Ass ch9

What a detailed doll.

Love triangle intensifies.

I'm just wondering what they're going to do with the crazy faces everyone makes. Maybe we'll get lucky and the moe shit will just be the default and the crazy faces will be amazing. Dear god if they screw this up I'll never forgive them.

That'd be an acceptable outcome. I guess at this point all we can do is wait and hope for the best.

Shengar

I think Kingdom could actually feasibly reach 1,000 chapters depending on just how much time the author spends on some things. There's been long setups for pretty much every state that needs to be conquered for the unification of China.

Of course he has taken plenty of liberties before.
IIRC, that 30 years of time to China unification include his reign when he was 8 years old. Ying Zheng rule united China for twenty years and he died at the age of 58. Since Sei just went adulthoid ceremonybat the age of 22, that mean there'll be another 16 years before unification of China. From the first arc to the current one cover 14 years, so safe to say that this Rebellion Arc is the midpoint of the whole story.

Shengar

blaster knuckle -

This sounds.....awesome
Why it could be axed so early though? :(

Numb

Sekai Oni 62.5

If only he said 'stand' instead so i could refer to him as her stand.

Black clover 8

Facing their first enemy, Zabuza. A ninja that uses mist powers and ice.
Sasuke throws the Kunai missing on purpose so that Naruto could attack from behind by throwing another kunai.
Naruto will become the Hokage/Emperor one day. I can feel it.
Just kidding but hard to not notice

I hope the endgame for The Breaker:New Waves is Jinnie getting shipped with Shiwoon. That is probably what I really want to happen and best thing to occur.

I swear if Sae-Chan that irrevalent chick who hasn't had any screentime wins. I'm gonna be extremely pissed.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the endgame for The Breaker:New Waves is Jinnie getting shipped with Shiwoon. That is probably what I really want to happen and best thing to occur.

I swear if Sae-Chan that irrevalent chick who hasn't had any screentime wins. I'm gonna be extremely pissed.

The way it seems we might have to wait a year or so for part 3 to start while they work on their webtoon and novella. 😖😖😖

The way it seems we might have to wait a year or so for part 3 to start while they work on their webtoon and novella. 😖😖😖

The waiting sucks but as long as Jinnie wins I'm fine waiting. Still its good for them to put it on rest for a bit so they can come up with more ideas.

blaster knuckle -

Sold

dani_dc

Kiss My Ass 9

lwEiuMC.jpg

Educational as always, I learned some more about hemos today.

The sexual tension is rising, asking to take pictures of her ass eh?

At least he was called out on Miura obvious feelings for him.

Aizo

Banned
I Am a Hero - Vol. 16; ch. 180-191 Raw
Well, that sucks...
why would you kill off a character like that? I guess there were flags...

I do not remember this character at the end... Hm.. I guess since I waited so long before I ordered this volume, it won't be long before I can get 17, huh.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
blaster knuckle end
Berserk+ Django = Blaster Knuckle
This manga is really badass. Guts kill demon with a gigantic sword, while Victor Freeman (Even his name is badass!) kill a demon using an iron gauntlet fitted to fire silver bullet. He also use a colt and sawed off shotgun, but he obviously love getting close and personal with demon. What follow is this guy killing a bunch of demon posed as KKK member or white guy, with bounty hunter chasing him through out the wild west since every demon he killed turn into a regular corpse, no one can find the truth, and he is labelled as serial killer thanks to that..There's only 3 volume of it, which is a shame. I'd love to know more about Victor organization and him beating the liviing shit out of a demon using his iron fist.

balgajo

Nisekoi 167

You made the right choice, Raku.

For sure... I don't even believe that it happened.

Watch the anime and decide if you want to continue.
That intro with the foods always got me.

Watch the anime, then jump into the manga. The series is so much better animated especially with its soundtrack and delicious way the fruits and seafood looks.

I read about 15 chapters, will try the anime.

dr labson

Neo Member
Jisatsutou chapter 1 - 90

An awesome manga about a bunch of suicide attemptees trying to survive on an island.
A lot of hunting and farming goes down too, also crazy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom