• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

So I think mangaGAF favourite mangaka shindoL will be at MizuryuLand tomorrow (SFW link, NSFW twitter account).

There's a tweet were he directly references the event but the tweet is rather, hm, NSFW.

68KC7wP.jpg
See guys? The stickers aren't anything odd like in the actual manga!

wonzo

Banned
Dian Wei's death was one of those fights that was so hilariously awesome I was pretty content he never made it alive through it. It is by far the most badass way to go.

Still laughing how he just switched to his hands to swat away arrows and kill people than use anymore shoddy weapons.
all he needed was little throwing knifes sewn into his clothing to compliment the ones in his shield to complete the ultimate badass trifecta. ripp

Assassination Classroom Vol.03

RilU88dl.jpg

Another excellent volume. Pretty cool to see a chapter that wasn't adapted for the anime and ended up being one of my favorites since it was pretty cool to see everyone use off their assassination skills they been picking up.

Waiting for the next volume is always so hard.

Boku no Hero Academia 39

It's interesting to see in a battle, which can decide what your future will be like, someone help their opponent. Todoroki seems like he got a massive power up Deku will regret.

Sangokushi v11-12

sun ce is basically a smarter and more restrained version of zhang fei without the alcoholism. he OWNS

I am pleased you see the glory known as Sun Ce

It keeps being a plot-less joint for a while as they keep solving stuff and giving some backstory about the various characters. I'm not current on it (I believe Dakku is) but I sorta remember reading that later on some specific plot was introduced. I could be wrong though. Hopefully Dakku chimes in.

As much as I read up to, it's pretty much have been random adventures with no real overall plot. Backstories are given, new characters are introduced but there's no real mystery that needs to be resolved that would actually get resolved.

Maybe she finally puts forward a plot in further chaptesr ~_~

Droplet

Hero Academia 39

Holy crap, Midoriya's gonna lose helping his ridiculously OP opponent get more OP.

Assassination Classroom Vol.03

RilU88dl.jpg

Another excellent volume. Pretty cool to see a chapter that wasn't adapted for the anime and ended up being one of my favorites since it was pretty cool to see everyone use off their assassination skills they been picking up.

Waiting for the next volume is always so hard.

The AssClass covers are so stylish.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
So I think mangaGAF favourite mangaka shindoL will be at MizuryuLand tomorrow (SFW link, NSFW twitter account).

There's a tweet were he directly references the event but the tweet is rather, hm, NSFW.

Mizuryu Land is a fictional place but there's some kind of jav convention happening.

M..maybe I'll stop by.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

"Ahegao OK"
ROFL
So, it's ok for the audience to do ahegao face, or to make other participant goes Ahegao? This is so funny. ShindoL going to be there as well!? That's like getting two birds in one stone!

Lain

Nice, so you can get pictures and stuff. I'll be looking forward to your report!

Raxus

My Hero Academia 39

You had a good run Deku. This fight has been great but due to Deku's condition I am afraid he is destined to lose this fight and then some major shit goes down.

Revo

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka 1-33

Liked the anime so decided to read the manga. Might check out the LN sometime, but so many other things to read so it'd be on a waiting list.

Zweizer

Banned
This isn't the mangaGAF I remember! There's no lewd, no images, no heated discussions?! WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LOSING YOUR SPARK!!!

That's because Shengar keeps rebuffing me ( T ω T)

Try to ask for his autograph as well!

Dem stickers.

Stinky

Homunculus 1-END

Really disappointing. I had really enjoyed the first volume years ago and was glad to restart it and read the rest. After the sand girl, when it just became a manga about ugliness and it got all "deep".. I just wasn't interested.

Quixzlizx

Shokugeki no Souma 34 - Finished the training camp arc. I know everyone else hates her, but I like Nakiri and her cousin even at this early stage. But I have a thing for tsundere ojou-sama. Kind of wish Souma would get involved with either at some point.

Me too, brother.

Quixzlizx

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka 1-33

Liked the anime so decided to read the manga. Might check out the LN sometime, but so many other things to read so it'd be on a waiting list.

The LN is licensed by YP, in case you weren't aware.

dani_dc

"Ahegao OK"
ROFL
So, it's ok for the audience to do ahegao face, or to make other participant goes Ahegao? This is so funny. ShindoL going to be there as well!? That's like getting two birds in one stone!

I'm guessing it means ok to ask people to do the Ahegao face!

Nice, so you can get pictures and stuff. I'll be looking forward to your report!

As long as someone has that sticker it should be ok.
I'll be sure to share any pictures I take (... as long as they're allowed to be posted here)-

I'll be missing the "perverted contest" though, they had a pre-lottery going for people to attend since too many people are going to be at the event, and I didn't get selected to go watch it :(

I just want dani to come back safe
No dani! Don't go into the light!
Dani don't die pls

I'll be fine, I have the moral obligation to tell you all about the wonders of MizuryuLand after all.

Zweizer

Banned
I'm guessing it means ok to ask people to do the Ahegao face!

I'll be sure to share any pictures I take (... as long as they're allowed to be posted here)-

I'll be missing the "perverted contest" though, they had a pre-lottery going for people to attend since too many people are going to be at the event, and I didn't get selected to go watch it :(

I'll be fine, I have the moral obligation to tell you all about the wonders of MizuryuLand after all.

That's the spirit~

I can't wait for you to share your experience there~

Quixzlizx

Girls of the Wild's 185

That was one badass catfight.

I also love Jaegu's reaction whenever he gets a well-meaning troll text from Queen's butler.

Lain

That's too bad! Though at least it sounds like the event is pretty popular. I'm happy there are many Mizuryu fans! XD

Himitsu no Ai-chan volume 3

3 volumes in and I'm still loving this. It's not some special shojo but it seems to handle situations well enough, plus I like the characters. Aiko is a tomboy through and through (except when she gets shy because she's reminded she's a girl by Leo wanting to kiss her etc) and seeing the kind of faces or reactions she has when she's not playing as Mai is great.

Plot progression seems to be putting down the work for future troubles between Ai and her boyfriend, though so far they seem to get over things pretty well despite all the troubles to brother-sister combo is causing them.

Quixzlizx

Shokugeki no Soma 114

This feels like bullshit to me. Considering Souma was a close second in the election, there'd be like a dozen first-years left total at Tootsuki after the stagiaire period if this is the normal degree of difficulty.

Rhapsody

Banned
I guess most manga like these always has that one girl. But since this manga doesn't exactly shy about sex, it's even more apparent.

Shokugeki no Soma 114

So why does Soma have to beat everyone here in order to pass? Is that Shinomiya's rule or something for letting him enter? Or does everyone else have to do this as well?

Rainy

Banned
Girls of the Wild's 185
DalDal finally realizing where Jaegu's true feelings lie I think. She might finally move on, good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom