• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Oddman 11 ch19

kZfAaL6.jpg

No wonder I never got the handle on fishing!

Hunter x Hunter 0-100

Yo, where my background art at?

Got especially ridic when dude was drawing dudes tailing dudes in a crowd, and did solely faceshots so he wouldn't have to draw the crowd.

Zweizer

Banned
Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen ch6

Guess Satsuki will need to be more forceful, as these two siblings certainly don't seem to be able to solve their issues by themselves.

dani_dc

Today was my turn to meet MikeHattsu as well as some other gaffers, it was really fun, we went to Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku. If you guys ever have the chance to check it out go for it, it's as if the show was made for the people of this thread.

It even had a spider girl!

Keijo!!! 31

Nozomi and Kawai fight is really heated up.

That last panel hype.

A series about female butt fighting and the first bare ass we see is of Kenshiro.

Sai

HxH's "minimalistic" art never bothered me to be honest.
Same here.

It was only when they started allowing him to submit apparent draft scribblings as actual chapters for a time that I started complaining.

Togashi can whip up some really boss lookin' expressions when he wants to though.

Stulaw

KissxSis 89

Yuzuki's going to be
NTR'd by the looks of things, and I really liked her and Keita's relationship. Hopefully it doesn't turn out that way but Keita doesn't deserve her if it happens.

Furyous

Battle Soma is the best Soma.

New Gate 7

The MC is about to get exposed and that knight seems jealous. At some point the MC has to recover the sword on the side of the castle and run into the strong princess.

Nasser

Will it's finally out here in the states! I got it couple hours ago, I heard good things about it. will start reading it hopefully tonight!

baNeeD8l.jpg

2 months and only recently did I find out that both Soma and Erina were getting prize figures.

fmVz6E0.jpg
FMe5IZy.jpg

Erina's actually looks alright.

Soma's needs work though.

Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference 1

bSy1yie.png

That was a really engaging opening chapter for something that didn't seem particularly eye-catching at first. It stars a spirit mediator with a refined, charming assertiveness, and her husbando who's seemingly a monstrous spirit in human form. There's an action element to the story, but I get the feeling it'll take a back seat to the interactions between the lead duo. Good thing too, since it's primarily the dynamic between them that makes me want to keep reading.

Nordicus

Will it's finally out here in the states! I got it couple hours ago, I heard good things about it. will start reading it hopefully tonight!

baNeeD8l.jpg
I just noticed that my local manga store also has the first volume listed in its selection. Holy shit

16 euros tho mmmmmmmm...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

You can already tell that she's not evil; she just has really high standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom