• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a time to be alive.

uAVjff5.jpg
http://store.steampowered.com/app/353330

Magical Patissier Kosaki-chan!! 7
Existence vindicated for 2 pages. But holy mackerel this has exceeded even my most fetid nightmares of awfulness. Even Marika's upcoming introduction couldn't salvage it.

Isekai Tensei Soudouki 01-02

hwm4yH0l.png

Young guy is born with two other personalities within him.

Interesting premise. One of a old general, the other of a high school student. Seems amusing so far, so wouldn't mind see how they take this premise and go forward.

Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai! 01-02

The most rich, popular, smart, gifted, talented man has fallen for a common girl.

This is pretty damn amusing mostly cause of all the silly shoujo cliches tossed around and the female lead is freaking out over them. Its silly and I enjoy it so.

Oh I forgot to mention, he can also summon rose petals:

Shokugeki no Soma - Etoile 3

This is dumb. Shinomiya, 1st Seat of the Elite 10 and Totsuki graduate, gets fired from a random restaurant because someone sabotaged one random dish.

Checks out.

Ehh its like the whole "your experience in school amounts to jack shit out here" but times 10 *shrug*

Also we have to have some reason why he became such a fucking asshole before that whole saga fixed him (especially since he's now a fan favorite) :p

Keijo

ah so intense

Indeed.

Also while Miyata did well and cleared up a part of her issues i'm more interested in the other fight since this new girl is pretty legit.

Black Clover 12-13

I will say its pretty refreshing to have a series where the rivals act decent with each other. They respect each other's ability and even though they fight each other, they are still friends.

Rhapsody

Banned
Prison School 175-177

Whew, glad the day I decided to catch up was when this whole futon stuff concluded. How that ended, I'm actually pretty satisfied. They really did end up coming up with a plan. Also the tears not being tears... lol

Shokugeki no Soma - Etoile 3

This is dumb. Shinomiya, 1st Seat of the Elite 10 and Totsuki graduate, gets fired from a random restaurant because someone sabotaged one random dish.

Checks out.

Its not really surprizing though. Even if the dude is supposed to be god among men they'll always play the underdog angle when it comes to dealing with non-Japanese. And the non-Japanese always seem to be the big baddies. At least this is the common angle I've always noticed.

bobohoro

Oyasumi Punpun 139-140
BUT WHY

;(

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 50-90

I can already feel that the story was dragged out and got stuff added randomly because it's popular and has to keep going. Can only see it going downhill in the next couple of volumes now, although the last story arc already felt less interesting.

thenexus6

I am looking for advice on starting to read Path of Assassin and or Samurai Executioner.. I have found some volumes on the amazon marketplace for 1p each with £2.80 post. Whats the best to start with or should I just read both at the same time?

Zweizer

Banned
(NSFW) Rouchou Kanen (One-shot) by Hal

Decent yandere incest shot. The sudden contrast between the first half and the second one makes it worth a read.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shin Kurosawa 27
Kojiemon is such a tsundere. Oh man, this one really heavy

Keijo 32

"Spark flying from their boobs"
Orly!?
Boy, that substitution jutsu. Boobs turning into ass in a split second. That some DBZ stuff there.

Usobuko

Banned
I am looking for advice on starting to read Path of Assassin and or Samurai Executioner.. I have found some volumes on the amazon marketplace for 1p each with £2.80 post. Whats the best to start with or should I just read both at the same time?

You reminded me I need to get on the Hattori Hanzo train. Samurai executioner is amazing and rather underrated compare to lone wolf.

random25

Himouto! Umaru-chan! 101

C'mon onii-chan! Get a clue!

Boku to Kotori-chan 12

You slipped...unfortunately Kotori was so clueless lol!

Revo

Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita 5-6.5

Damn she's crazy. That 5 yen bracelet
also rip christmas cheer

Zweizer

Banned
Someone give Yandere mangas pls

I trust you already have read Mirai Nikki and Koharu no Hibi. Here are some other series that should be of interest to you:

• Love Tyrant
  • Haru to Natsu
  • Peephole (Ana Satsujin)
  • Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen
  • Minamoto-kun Monogatari
  • Abnormal-kei Joshi
  • Onii-chan Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom