• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Nanatsu no taiza 126
Holy shit Gowther, wtf have you done!?

Sekai Maou 19

That feel when you're a hero, but you need protection from some unknown knight.

LeleSocho

Banned
Splatoon ch0
It does a good job at explaining the game

YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW

Is it Harry Potter as in Harry Potter or just something similar?

Just really similar.

I don't know why but The Ancient Magus Bride reminds me of Harry Potter with a mix of Studio Ghibli. I'm definitely gonna write my full impression later today of the first Vol I've read.

Tonnura-san 1-3
AHwHMjc.png
This is the face of a cat you shouldn't fuck with.

Aizo

Banned
It seems the success that Hiramoto's gained from Prison School grant him more leverage to continue the series. Dresden posted one of the raw page once but I don't think we'll see it translated soon enough.
I can read that! I just have to find it haha

Noblesse 354

On one hand its cool to see him in the fray again being a boss while on the other i really wanted to see the others improve more and not need his assistance.

Oh well.

Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference 01

A girl stalks a pretty boy and now they go fight yokai problems.

Seeing as this is from Zetsun no Tempest's writer definitely see how god damn wordy it gets here. Still kinda enjoyable since I guess the words make up some charm here for this series.

That face indeed, got them for $5.15ish a piece (compared to the normal price of $10-12) and only had $5 shipping fee since it was all bundled. I'll just be on the look out for a cheap copy of Vol 1 & 3 from Yen Press to replace the ADV versions I got. Thank you Ebay-Sama for your cheap manga (At least cheap for America...)!

But there are 12 volumes.

Yes there are, but the seller only had the first 9 so I took it. I'll just buy the rest some point this summer.

Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference 01

A girl stalks a pretty boy and now they go fight yokai problems.

Seeing as this is from Zetsun no Tempest's writer definitely see how god damn wordy it gets here. Still kinda enjoyable since I guess the words make up some charm here for this series.
Best manga writer is at it again? I need to read, spiral is still one of the best well written manga of all time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm glad I could instigate the Tonnura-san Renaissance. Unfortunately, though the series is complete all translation work has halted as of last year so now you can join me in my eternal suffering.

I'm glad I could instigate the Tonnura-san Renaissance. Unfortunately, though the series is complete all translation work has halted as of last year so now you can join me in my eternal suffering.

I was about to start it, now I'll just put it on my to watch later list. I already suffer enough from both Author related hiatuses and dropped translations.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Nobody on GAF reads moonrunes?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Plenty do but they're too lazy being BUMS to translate.

Looking at you, Jintor, Shouta!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma - Etoile 3

This is dumb. Shinomiya, 1st Seat of the Elite 10 and Totsuki graduate, gets fired from a random restaurant because someone sabotaged one random dish.

Checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom