• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I don't like Medaka Box, I don't hate it, but that is what makes it worse. It could have been so much better, but it fell into meh territory. I knew what it was trying to do, but the writer wasn't good enough to fulfill all of those things.

What makes it sad that the abilities are great, but how everything was executed felt messy.

Nozaki-kun 66

QAvHRAL.jpg

FINALLY SOME ACTUAL PROGRESSION IN THE ROMANCES!

lol

Zweizer

Banned
That's a pretty awesome logo, haha. I see rrvv's avatar also changed to match.

Well, I don't live in the US, but congrats nevertheless~

phaze

That's funny, most people consider it to have gotten far weaker since the JRPG party and Berserker armor started up

Yeah, I've gathered so much going by the comments for the chapters lol

Berserk 312-337

Based Rickert's hand >>> Behelit Sword. Take that Skull Night.

Can't say this last arc did much for me as it was again a pretty much a standalone, adventure (Gryffith has been doing most of that lately :( )that does little to advance the main narrative and reuses again the tired old trope of Berserker armor trying to swallow up Guts.

I'm kinda glad the story didn't grab me as now I don't have to wait years for the next chapters. Checking chapter release dates, I see Guts got on the famed boat 7 years ago. Well crikey, I can understand the frustration. With the glacial pacing of the story itself and the non existent steady output of new chapters, it will be 40 years before this story is finished. I'm just going to imagine that bitchslap severed Gryffith's head for good and ended the tale. A fitting chapter to end this journey on at least.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nozaki-kun

LOL Seo and Waka getting married without realizing it actually happened isn't supposed to be an actual plot development holy shit
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

JoJo Bizzare Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable: Another One Bites the Dust

Holy shit I seriously
thought Rohan was dead. Thank god he didn't die because he's such a great character.
WTF Kira got another hax ability from the arrow.
A ability to erase anyone on the spot if they ask about his identity
, that's too OP. Seriously I'm clapping for that little kid Hayato because he outsmarted Kira. You've done good.

Anyways can someone give me a further explanation on how Hayato was able to beat fate and have Josuke come sooner before Rohan and everyone bit the dust from Kira's ability? I understand the ability but there are some spots that got me a bit confused when the ability was occurring.

JoJo Bizzare Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable: Another One Bites the Dust
Anyways can someone give me a further explanation on how Hayato was able to beat fate and have Josuke come sooner before Rohan and everyone bit the dust from Kira's ability? I understand the ability but there are some spots that got me a bit confused when the ability was occurring.

During the second time loop, Josuke apologizes for bumping into Hayato by mentioning he overslept. When the time loop begins again, Hayato's back up plan was to look up Josuke's number and call him so that he arrives earlier. Because Kira needed Killer Queen to defend himself, he had to recall his stand and cancel the time loop.

During the second time loop, Josuke apologizes for bumping into Hayato by mentioning he overslept. When the time loop begins again, Hayato's back up plan is to call Josuke so that he arrives earlier. Because Kira needed Killer Queen to defend himself, he had to recall his stand and cancel the time loop.

Oh thanks, that makes sense.

R.D.Blax

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon ch6

Holding hand is so lewd, even for dragon. Just imagining when they will begin intertwining make me shiver

Quasar

Domestic na Kanojo 55 - Yay!? - Probably going to a special hell for my happiness about this. But or the most part, thats what the series was promising right from the start. Of course now that we've gotten that the series can trainwreck.

Girls of the Wilds 194 - Hulk indeed.

Nisekoi 176 - So I take it thats poor Yui bowing out gracefully?

Shinbunbu no Komatsu-san

Akina is the photographer for the newspaper club and she gets confessed to by a member of the student council. Her first experience with love, she is unsure of what to do.

I liked it. A different kind of heroine who tries to understand whats it means to be in love. Doesn't really go through the usual shoujo antics but instead a nice story about this couple.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Ch 1-2

Just two chapters in and they already changed my opinion on Joseph JoeStar

An Affair?! I thought this dude was loyal especially after everything that happened you'd think he wouldn't even dare
lol

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Ch 1-2

Just two chapters in and they already changed my opinion on Joseph JoeStar

An Affair?! I thought this dude was loyal especially after everything that happened you'd think he wouldn't even dare
lol

Well lets just say he's a player and a mighty fine one.😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom