• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I want to live in the alternate reality where togashi has the work ethic of Oda and yyh gets a well paced and satisfying ending and HxH never goes on hiatus or has lazy art

That would be nice... but the trade-off is that One Piece is now written by Hiro Mashima.

Theonik

Momo no Susume 04
Well I made it so far might as well as finish it. This manga is still hideous. Like seriously. I've seen guro that is less grotesque than that. Just look at this shit.
I now see why I dropped this in the first place, though I can't quite figure out why I even picked this up or put up with so much of it.

bigkrev

That would easily address every issue One Piece currently has and definitely stop its decreasing volume sales.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

survivor

Banned
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru vol 8
5uoKtSu.jpg

Easily one of the strongest volumes of the series, can't think of a single bad chapter in it. It jumped around through various emotions and didn’t focus only on pure simple comedy. You have got the regular romance love story to the childhood friendship with books to parting with loved things. The last 2 chapters were especially powerful, but I think the one with the cats and the little kids got me more, especially after seeing their happy faces when they were asking for the cat back ;_;

I read the author's comment for this volume and the direction for some of the chapters make total sense now.

Shokugeki no Soma 26
tumblr_mo5ld5mivd1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Excellent design for young Shinomiya, kind of wish the flashback was longer just to see more of him. I thought Soma would have had some sort of response or something instead of just going ok and alright and what not.

Shokugeki No Soma 26

I guess that's is part of the rules, the winner isn't necessarily who the judges say cooked the better dish, the goal is to make the other chef admit defeat. Overall I really enjoyed the flash back, rather touching final scene with the mother.

Shokugeki no Soma 26

Hinako as a student just warms my heart.

And in a single chapter, Shinomiya's flashback was much more heartfelt than all the past few in Kuroko's.

bigkrev

Shokugeki no Soma

One flashback, and I instantly give a shit about this character. Great chapter, even if the plot isn't moving forward.

Started reading this because I need some new shounen blood

Attack on Titan AKA Team Fortress 1-3

Pretty cool so far, I like the effort put in the elements of the world like the third dimensional movement device, as ridiculous is it at least manages it to sound feasible.

Attack on Titan AKA Team Fortress 4

iuEgKJxo92vos.gif

Shame the flashback with the father guves away that something must happen, otherwise killing the supossed MC in chpater 4 would have been awesome

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shokugeki no soma 26

Twist! Shinomiya casts the vote for himself.

Ah well, it was a nice falshback to see how shinomiya bcame who he is.

bigkrev

Aunt Tits

This is like when a girl texts you and adds like 6 extra letters to the end of your name. She want's the d BAD. How is he going to screw this up?

And in case we are closed by the time I wake up tomorrow due to E3, it's been real.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So is Aunt Tits ecchi or hentai or one of those 'almost hentais' that people read since they don't want to have 'reading hentais' on their consciousness even though what they are reading is actually hentai?

Hahaha.

bigkrev

So is Aunt Tits ecchi or hentai or one of those 'almost hentais' that people read since they don't want to have 'reading hentais' on their consciousness even though what they are reading is actually hentai?

Hahaha.

Ecchi. Nothing you couldn't get away with on FX after 10:00 p.m.

Dresden

shokugeki no soma -

The strained, over-the-top visual metaphors for the cathartic revelation of taste is so good. Sometimes it's lewd, sometimes it's silly, and very occasionally, it's . . . touching.

Shokugeki no Soma

So they went with the "her cooking touches his heart" direction then.

Wasn't a bad sell with the flashback and Dojima continues to be the fucking boss plus the will of the readers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 26

Excellent design for young Shinomiya, kind of wish the flashback was longer just to see more of him. I thought Soma would have had some sort of response or something instead of just going ok and alright and what not.

He doesn't really give a shit about going to the school. That's kind of the point.

Also, lol @ people dumb enough to believe whatever occurred in Minamoto is going to stick.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
When does this start?

He did the Mario one-shot already, it sucked.

It's a shame he doesn't care more about Naruto, it's got a great cast and setting. It could easily be 100x better than it currently is.

You underestimated Aunt Tits.

We said that the last time&#8230; :(

I cannot believe you saps are falling for Aunt Tits again.

He managed to fuck it up when he was INSIDE a chick.

Good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom