• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Last Quarter vol 1
3Wp.jpeg

I really liked the kids part of the volume. Hotaru and her friends are all pretty nice and caring kids and seeing them investigate Eve's identity was cool.
The fact it focused on the kids investigating also kept the atmosphere relaxed despite the whole drama part of the story.
I'm interested in seeing if Hotaru and Sae will end up like Mizuki and Aya.

wonzo

Banned
If a woman who looks like a supermodel screaming daddy is enough to make you go limp while fucking her then you're not ready for primetime.
I ain't no motherfuckin' scrub like Minamoto. Dude's got some major baggage (including mother issues)!

If a woman who looks like a supermodel screaming daddy is enough to make you go limp while fucking her then you're not ready for primetime.

Still never got that. Was that meant to imply that she was sexually attracted to her father and they *shudder* smashed?

Cause, WTF, if that's the case.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Arachnid 28

Pretty fun series overall. Kahen rider dude was pretty hilarious, and I do enjoy all the over the top insect descriptions. The author really gets into the insect thing.

wonzo

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 26

clap.gif

What a great chapter.

Yumekui Merry 60

Ugh, I just knew they were gonna drag this thing out with a brand new big bad.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
He did the Mario one-shot already, it sucked.

It's a shame he doesn't care more about Naruto, it's got a great cast and setting. It could easily be 100x better than it currently is.

Is the notion that Kishi 'does not care' about Naruto something that with merit, like maybe it is something that he once said, for example, or is it just hogwash from people?

Well guys this part of the Forums may not be available in the next 10 hours or so.

So I'm going to sleep now. Have a good one and talk to you guys on Twitter or here. :)

Judar-Chan is a Girl!?

EjQYHRi.png

Description said:
Sometimes, Kougyoku wishes that Judar were a girl - if he were, they could be friends, right? But you should be careful what you wish for...

Moral of the story: you shouldn't wish that boys are girls because then that girl will steal the boy you like, and anyways maybe the boy already liked you in the first place. Truly an illuminating read, and so much better than the current arc in Magi.

Kurita

Hunter x Hunter vol.17
MsbyKNc.jpg

Hnnnngh at that cover.

Dodgeball match was great, loved the Gon/Kilua/Hisoka combo to stop the ball :lol
Can't wait to see Gon beat that smug asshole.

Judar-Chan is a Girl!?

http://i.imgur.com/EjQYHRi.png[/IG]

Moral of the story: you shouldn't wish that boys are girls because then that girl will steal the boy you like, and anyways maybe the boy already liked you in the first place. Truly an illuminating read, and so much better than the current arc in Magi.[/QUOTE]

Why would they ruin my Judar like that, kind of my favorite part of Magi.

Still waiting on judar figures to pre-order.

Aytrial

Fairy Tail 334

Bit late on reading this one. I was more shocked at how brutal the death scene was over who the actual victim was.

Shame it won't last.

dumbyugi

Yakushiji Ryouko no Kaiki Jikenbo 1-3

This isn't very good. The art is bland and the characters are boring. The story's nothing to write home about either. Will not continue.

dumbyugi

Touhou Exciting Body Examination

It wasn't very exciting but it was mildy amusing.

Curry Udonge

I would have thought that Reisen would cook all the time even if she got help from the rabbits but apparently not. Tewi shouldn't have tried the first batch.

Wiseblade

I'm sure that Shueisha wouldn't be too happy about that.

I'm sure they're worried about his health too. Having Oda take a few months off for legit health reasons is better than working him to death in a few years. He's not going to turn into another Togashi, given his work ethic.

I'm sure they're worried about his health too. Having Oda take a few months off for legit health reasons is better than working him to death in a few years. He's not going to turn into another Togashi, given his work ethic.

I don't even want to imagine the melt down if Oda started taking togashi style hiatus

K – SIDE: BLACK & WHITE (LN)

Kuro and Watanabe san scene was really touching about the bonds and how things are spread from generation to generation and person to person, I dont think Ill ever forget, easily the writers best moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom