• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFXV and Destiny looked like the only genuinely interesting AAA game of the Sony presser. It might have helped if they had showed gameplay from The Order.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno. I like the inFamous gameplay video, though I like the franchise anyway.

Plus the main lead is pretty cute, despite coming off as a massive douche.

Aizo

Banned
I was thinking this would be the one place where I wouldn't see the PS4 hype train, but I'm okay with this. I don't know why I love KH so much. I recognize its flaws, but it's still my favorite.

Tetsuya Nomura made a lot of people happy, and he's going to be rolling in money for it.

I dunno. I like the inFamous gameplay video, though I like the franchise anyway.

Plus the main lead is pretty cute, despite coming off as a massive douche.

I actually like the inFamous protagonist better after seeing the trailer. Sadly I never liked the gameplay in inFamous.

wonzo

Banned
Manga being Xboned.
I'd say this is WSJ's PS3 phase. It'll only enter Wii-U/XBONE territory when the Big 3 are finally done.

Well, unless Shokugeki no Soma really takes off and people actually start to care about Toriko&#8230;

but yeah, rip manga

Kurita

Bleach isn't even part of the Big 3 anymore anyway. Kuroko and AssClass destroyed it.
2015's big 3 : Soul Catchers, World Trigger, Wan Pisu.

Ten years from now all the print mags will be extinct and everyone will just read online korean manhwa.

YFFdGnO.jpg

Akito

The wall run and crowd surfing confused me, what the fuck was he trying to do?
I'm not that excited for KH, will probably buy it once I have a PS4, not the other way around.

upandaway

Who wants some Jump 2ch rumours:

#30 : Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Lead Color)
#31 : Cross Manage (End) & Gintama (Lead Color)
#32 : Sket Dance (End) & Kazurô Kyô / Hôkago Idol (Start)
#33 : New serie by Yô Matsuyuki
This is weirding me out. This isn't nearly the time for a cancellation batch. I'm not sure I've ever seen 2 series end together at the same time outside of a batch.

World Trigger 17
tumblr_inline_mo8c5gpBXj1qz4rgp.png

So many Yuma faces, I couldn't help laughing at it. Anyway, the ending was really great and memorable, when the cigarette dropped and the head's grip tightened on the chair...really hope they dont go after Yuma anymore.

I wonder when the series will introduce an actual person as an antagonist of sorts, rather than just the collective being of "Neighbors" then again, I guess its going similar to how Bleach started with just "Hollows" and then introduced persons later.

7Th

Who wants some Jump 2ch rumours:

#30 : Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Lead Color)
#31 : Cross Manage (End) & Gintama (Lead Color)
#32 : Sket Dance (End) & Kazurô Kyô / Hôkago Idol (Start)
#33 : New serie by Yô Matsuyuki

Eh... I guess Jump needed another female-lead manga with CM ending.

Cross Manage 36
tumblr_mo8d81Nn1R1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Wakamoto is quite hilarious in all his stuff throughout this match, Ryu and Tezuki too in another scene. In any case, if Fujioka can really keep the pressure on Choran, I think these remaining chapters should be enjoyable...but please, less romance stuffs...

Game is probably not even close to being done, 2016 release date lol :(

Im excited for it, but something about that just looks off, like too empty or something, then again I imagine they only started working on a few weeks ago or something. I hope FF15 is late spring/early summer next year, and KH3 is the summer after that.

Im excited for it, but something about that just looks off, like too empty or something, then again I imagine they only started working on a few weeks ago or something. I hope FF15 is late spring/early summer next year, and KH3 is the summer after that.

Yeah, technically it looks unimpressive, like they're using PS2's models for the world.

I wouldn't worry on how it looks though, Square Enix will usually deliver when it comes to that.

Theonik

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita 01-09
iRDXK4rPMf74x.jpg

Best friends
This is quite glorious. The premise is pretty silly at first but even from the start the author is very good at utilising that premise to deliver a funny, satisfying (and very lewd) story. It also has many crowning moments of wisdom!
Good art too.
I am totally sold.

Wiseblade

"3D World? I like the SMB2 callback."

"Mario Kart 8? Just fully embracing the numbers, Final Fantasy style."

"Smash Bros looks alright, Brawl trailer was bett- HOLY CRAP MEGAMAN INTO MY VEINS NOW"

"Fairy Type? Lame. Wait, Super Effective vs Dragon?! HOLY CRAP INTO MY VEINS NOW"

upandaway

I feel like if I miss this chance to post again I would regret it, so here

By the way the world is silly and not nice (X was nice though) (Smash was nice though) (pending XY Roundtable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom