• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"3D World? I like the SMB2 callback."

"Mario Kart 8? Just fully embracing the numbers, Final Fantasy style."

"Smash Bros looks alright, Brawl trailer was bett- HOLY CRAP MEGAMAN INTO MY VEINS NOW"

"Fairy Type? Lame. Wait, Super Effective vs Dragon?! HOLY CRAP INTO MY VEINS NOW"

The hover craft in MK8 blew my mind. It's going to be an insane racer from the looks of it. Those tracks we saw maybe my jaw drop.

"3D World? I like the SMB2 callback."

"Mario Kart 8? Just fully embracing the numbers, Final Fantasy style."

"Smash Bros looks alright, Brawl trailer was bett- HOLY CRAP MEGAMAN INTO MY VEINS NOW"

"Fairy Type? Lame. Wait, Super Effective vs Dragon?! HOLY CRAP INTO MY VEINS NOW"

"Oh shit, there's an extended trailer for Bayo 2 on Nintendo's YT channel!"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The wall run and crowd surfing confused me, what the fuck was he trying to do?
I'm not that excited for KH, will probably buy it once I have a PS4, not the other way around.

Why are there 139058902138590138509235 Kingdom Hearts spinoffs and no Kingdom Hearts for the entire PS3/360 generation?

Nisekoi: False Love 77

Well he is a handsome helper/

Rurouni Kenshin: Restoration (end) (chp 10)
tumblr_mo8jvi0xNF1qbxqfpo2_1280.png
Final chapter was alright. Really liked the final move but the rest of the conclusion was just standard and alright. I mean how did she even survive that and was able to stand up like that, I thought tons of blood flew out and that she would have surely died. Regardless, someday I guess Ill try out the actual Rurouni Kenshin main series.

bigkrev

How sad is it that the best news for me out of E3 wasn't any of the big announcements, but that Picross e is finally coming to NA this week, and Magic Duel of the Planeswalkers 2014 is out June 24th?

How sad is it that the best news for me out of E3 wasn't any of the big announcements, but that Picross e is finally coming to NA this week, and Magic Duel of the Planeswalkers 2014 is out June 24th?

My best news was just seeing DW8 English footage even though it's coming out next month.

Kurita

Wait, I always thought Rurouni Kenshin Restoration was just a one shot to promote the live action movie. Didn't know it was an actual series.

Akito

Wait, I always thought Rurouni Kenshin Restoration was just a one shot to promote the live action movie. Didn't know it was an actual series.
It barely passes as a series with its length. Ultimately it's only purpose is still just to promote the movie.

Wiseblade

Soredemo 13

I'm going to go to sleep, and then read this again because I'm sure that I read it wrong. Becasuse there's no way Hotori just died, right? I must be more tired than I thought.

wonzo

Banned
Wandering Son is ending next month.
manga is dead for reals. rip

Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita 01-09

This is quite glorious. The premise is pretty silly at first but even from the start the author is very good at utilising that premise to deliver a funny, satisfying (and very lewd) story. It also has many crowning moments of wisdom!
Good art too.
I am totally sold.
A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has became a loli elementary school girl.​

art

Stinky

what the FUCK. Wandering Son has been so stagnant and slow for months and now its ending? No way is there enough time to flesh out an ending.

I'm thinking of likely endings all they all make me mad.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Do I dare to dream?

Nothing about Snake or Sonic. Here are the confirmed characters.

Returning:
Mario
Link
Donkey Kong
Samus
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Bowser
Pit

New:
Villager (from Animal Crossing)
Wii Fit Trainer
Mega Man

Wiseblade

Nothing about Snake or Sonic. Here are the confirmed characters.

Returning:
Mario
Link
Donkey Kong
Samus
Kirby
Fox
Pikachu
Bowser
Pit

New:
Villager (from Animal Crossing)
Wii Fit Trainer
Mega Man
I'd say it's safe to assume that Captain Falcon, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Ness, Mr Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, a Pikmin representative (Olimar isn't in 3, right?) and Marth/Chrom (either/or, perhaps even Lucina as a Marth Alt costume) will all return in some fashion.

BatDan

I hated that there was so many DBZ characters playable in JUS because they all played the same and all sucked.

I really don't get the appeal of modern DBZ games.
There's so many of them, and they're way too similar. It gets annoying when they tell the same story over and over and over and over and over.
I know some of them try to mix it up, mostly in "What If" scenarios. Like what if Cell absorbed Krillin instead of 18.

Akito

I really don't get the appeal of modern DBZ games.
There's so many of them, and they're way too similar. It gets annoying when they tell the same story over and over and over and over and over.
I know some of them try to mix it up, mostly in "What If" scenarios. Like what if Cell absorbed Krillin instead of 18.
What
Does he get weaker in this case? :lol

BatDan

What
Does he get weaker in this case? :lol

Hard to say.
After he absorbs Krillin, he manages to kill Yamcha (not much of a feat) but gets destroyed by Tien's Tri-Beam.
Turns out it was all a dream Perfect Cell was having while waiting for the Cell Games to start

Akito

Hard to say.
After he absorbs Krillin, he manages to kill Yamcha (not much of a feat) but gets destroyed by Tien's Tri-Beam.
Turns out it was all a dream Perfect Cell was having while waiting for the Cell Games to start
iR7VwJIFz5xnr.gif

Now I'm almost regretting that I never looked at any of the modern DBZ games.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope to god that the last Ultimate Ninja Game is for PS4.

Or....Cyber Connect 2 makes a OP game...

The War arc....with GLORIOUS 8 GB GDDR.

I wish the anime fights looked like UNS. Naruto's fighting style actually looks cool (meme alert) when you fight in that game.

Theonik

A 30-year-old business man makes a wish to be a girl. A chanting object runs toward him, and the next thing he knows he has became a loli elementary school girl.​
art
Oh it gets better. Wait till you hear about his source of magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom