• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

I like it. Its not that theres a lot going on but they slap text on all the negative space.

Jump covers fit a comic magazine perfectly. LOOK AT ALL THESE CHARACTERS! COLOURS! NEW MANGA!
I like it too, for the same reasons. Love the "LOOK AT ALL THAT CONTENT" thing.
I think it's also because I love seeing big Japanese characters everywhere. Look so good.

Denpa Kyoushi 78

d57TTIB.png

And so after 78 chapters of fighting against the system, we finally have a major goal.

Stinky

I don't care about Bleach but yeah, the covers are pretty good.
I was thinking about buying the artbooks.

I have All Colour but the Black, its pretty cool.

Stat, if youre not getting any volumes right now consider that. Its the first half of Bleach so its really cool to see Kubo's art evolve over time.

Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu o Aishite Iru 01-03

dvHuWTYl.jpg

A high school boy who's already been defeated in love discovers the secret of his coworker in the library.

I like this. The main character is pretty realistic with his thoughts and pretty relateable to me at least with his lost love of reading and how he is slowly rediscovering that as well.

I also like where this story is going and this is definitely a romance story I want to see to the end.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Shinonome Yuuko wa Tanpen Shousetsu o Aishite Iru 01-03

dvHuWTYl.jpg

A high school boy who's already been defeated in love discovers the secret of his coworker in the library.

I like this. The main character is pretty realistic with his thoughts and pretty relateable to me at least with his lost love of reading and how he is slowly rediscovering that as well.

I also like where this story is going and this is definitely a romance story I want to see to the end.

^ Dat Zettai Ryouiki.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It sells.

Well, yeah.

That is why I usually hold great respect for stuff that don't depend on that kind of stuff but managed to find success regardless.

Stuff like... hmmm, Rurouni Kenshin, Nurarihyon no Mago, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ryuuroden, and what else.... Naruto too, I guess, despite some missteps (Tsunade's boobs) but in general I think Kishi never really depend on fanservice.

scy

Aunt Tits 83

Itshappening.gif

I call shenanigans.

Well, yeah.

That is why I usually hold great respect for stuff that don't depend on that kind of stuff but managed to find success regardless.

Stuff like... hmmm, Rurouni Kenshin, Nurarihyon no Mago, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ryuuroden, and what else.... Naruto too, I guess, despite some missteps (Tsunade's boobs) but in general I think Kishi never really depend on fanservice.

I'm the terrible kind of person who saw that image and went "Yeah, I'd read it."

But, really, I'm just a sucker for romance stories in the end. Even if like 103% of them are terrible.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm the terrible kind of person who saw that image and went "Yeah, I'd read it."

But, really, I'm just a sucker for romance stories in the end. Even if like 103% of them are terrible.

Hey, I never said I don't like Zettai Ryouiki. I love them in fact, ahahaha.

I am a sucker for great romantic stories and romance in general too, even the "unusual" kind such as Koi Kaze. Mangas without romance is a wasted opportunity in my eyes (one of the reasons why I tend to favor Naruto over One Piece *raises flame shield*)

Anyways, while we're talking about romance, recommend me great romance mangas GAF. Or mangas that have satisfying romantic elements in it even if its not really the focus.

Virgin Ripper 14 (or whatever asinine number/letter we're on)

When all else fails, make the villain fuck up instead of giving the hero a legit win. Dumb bitch releasing the cat boy is gonna fuck the whole plan.

dumbyugi

I am a sucker for great romantic stories and romance in general too, even the "unusual" kind such as Koi Kaze. Mangas without romance is a wasted opportunity in my eyes (one of the reasons why I tend to favor Naruto over One Piece *raises flame shield*)

Anyways, while we're talking about romance, recommend me great romance mangas GAF. Or mangas that have satisfying romantic elements in it even if its not really the focus.

Touch
Kimi to Kami Hikoki to
My Lovely Ghost KANA
Midori Days
Prunus Girl
Seishun For-get!
School Rumble
Sayonara Piano Sonata

Did the manga ever stop being full of dull and mindless fights?

lol what do you think

I actually didn't mind until that training session in the mountains but aside from a few nice scenes nothing really happened. I like the art though and want to know what will happen between Gama/Jinsuke/Iori.

Soma

Hey, I never said I don't like Zettai Ryouiki. I love them in fact, ahahaha.

Horimiya
Natsu no Zenjitsu (also by the Koi Kaze author)
Koganeiro
Bonnouji
14 Sai no Koi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom