• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

oh man duel welding Ichigo is pretty badass twice the massive inksplash GT panels.

Got say Ichigo is probably one better written characters when we get his thoughts it kind of awesome way he thinks and kind of mature he understands whats happening around and to him.

I really love that.

Kurita

Hey MangaGAF,

You've probably done this before, but I was wondering if you'd all share pictures of your manga collections!

I'm interested to see them because I'm a lowly sub-human who only buys Japanese issues of some Shounen Jump and Afternoon, and the only series I collect is GTO (with 14 Days and Shonan Junai Gumi).
I love GTO so, so much...

1 or 2 volumes are missing because I lent them to a friend, but here you go :
i5H7NznTdLNbs.JPG
iMV2clN0zZbTR.JPG

And I have to store these :

Hystzen

Naruto

No good guy deaths for you

geez what a mess this "war" is so one sided and just nameless fodder good guys die. No risk so that kills all the tension from the fights and it just falls deeper and deeper into dullness.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kingdom 9-19

Man, I remember the mountain people being pretty messed up but I certainly don't rememebr literally eating their enemies alive, fucking hell. I will say that while they may be brutes, they sure do live in some breathtaking places.

It looks like it's based on the mountain cities of Shanxi.

Shanxi+Province+in+China+(4).jpg

2011-04-20-12-56-43.jpg

dumbyugi

Jump Issue #30 TOC
PSI Kusuo Saiki (Cover, Lead Color)
Assassination Classroom
Toriko
Gintama (Center Colour)
Kuroko no Basket
Naruto
World Trigger (Center Colour)
Shokugeki no Souma
Soul Catcher(S)
Nisekoi
Bleach
Beelzebub (Center Colour)
Smoky B.B.
Haikyuu!!
Chienetsu! David-san (Oneshot, 19pg.)
Mutou Black
Kochi Kame
Sket Dance
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage

Absent: One Piece

Jump Issue #31 Information
Lead CP/Cover: Gintama
Center Colour: Toriko, Haikyuu!!

dumbyugi

Even though there's nothing on Cross Manage ending yet the rumours did say that Gintama would get lead colour in issue 31.

#30 : Saiki Kusuo no Sainan (Lead Color)
#31 : Cross Manage (End) & Gintama (Lead Color)
#32 : Sket Dance (End) & Kazurô Kyô / Hôkago Idol (Start)
#33 : New serie by Yô Matsuyuki

Naruto

So...none of the Kage, died? Well...that's fucking stupid.

BUT, I have to say...that Sakura panel. Holy shit, Kishimoto. Even I frowned at that. It's almost as if Sakura KNOWS deep down Sasuke is going to betray them. And I suspect Naruto does too.

Fuck. Depressing.

Bleach

Dual wielding? Watch the signature attack be just Getsuga Tensho but instead of a crescent form of reiatsu it's forms an "X".

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Naruto
So the final fight will be Sasuke trying to kill Naruto for PEACE.

Yeah, that seems like the "twist" here. Sasuke has to kill Naruto to eliminate all the Bijuus, thus returning him to "bad guy" status after the war arc. Would be more interesting if Sasuke betrayed him DURING the battle though (Naruto's stupid enough to let his guard down around Sasuke).

It would be good development for Sakura if she took the role of watching Sasuke but....

Averon

I thought Naruto could sense ill-intent. If so, maybe Naruto knows Sasuke isn't on the level and is waiting to see what he will do.

Kusagari

Witchcraft Works 1

I like the art in this.

Hot witch female lead who calls the main character her princess? Fine with me.

...did a character called Obama-kun just do a YES WE CAN punch?

Jump Issue #30 TOC
PSI Kusuo Saiki (Cover, Lead Color)
Assassination Classroom
Toriko
Gintama (Center Colour)
Kuroko no Basket
Naruto
World Trigger (Center Colour)
Shokugeki no Souma
Soul Catcher(S)
Nisekoi
Bleach
Beelzebub (Center Colour)
Smoky B.B.
Haikyuu!!
Chienetsu! David-san (Oneshot, 19pg.)
Mutou Black
Kochi Kame
Sket Dance
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage

Absent: One Piece

Jump Issue #31 Information
Lead CP/Cover: Gintama
Center Colour: Toriko, Haikyuu!!

Haikyuu!! Is getting so many. Im hoping for a oikawa iwazumi color page.

World Trigger on its second color page is fantastic, hopefully it shoots up to third again.

Naruto
Waiting for Madara to get off his ass and fight .
Lets see when Sasuke going to make his move .

Bleach
So Ichigo new Zanpakuto don't look to bad .

elyetis

Hey MangaGAF,

You've probably done this before, but I was wondering if you'd all share pictures of your manga collections!

I'm interested to see them because I'm a lowly sub-human who only buys Japanese issues of some Shounen Jump and Afternoon, and the only series I collect is GTO (with 14 Days and Shonan Junai Gumi).
Nothing really impressive compared to many I guess :

Setsuna

Naruto

whats up with that sakura face she wasnt making that face when sasuke first appeared i guess its another point on the kubo is the better artist

Bleach

I am not liking the dual swords to much the idea behind them is nice but i don't like the shape of them they dont seem to be combat functional or even fit ichigos usual style of swordsmanship

I would prefer if they were gauntlet or something since ichigo before he became a shinigami relied entirely on his fist it would give him something unique since about 99.99 percent of the cast uses some form of blade

Kusagari

Witchcraft Works 2-3

Obviously the manga needed to introduce a girl with cat ears. Because reasons.

I'm glad the main character is going to try to learn magic because him blacking out every chapter is getting old already.

Oh shit?! Walpurgis Night?!

Guess I already know who the real enemy is here.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If only witchcraft works has a character as interesting as kyubey.

Kind of a lighthearted harem action so far though.

Hey MangaGAF,

I guess Ill post mines, unfortunately, Im unable to find shelf solutions... 1 2 3 4

Gintamen

Naruto
They all got to meet up and see Sasuke's betrayal or simply side with one of the two.

Bleach
A lot of evaporated water, but maybe that's just because Ichigo is the only one to have their sword reforged after already being so strong already.

Qvoth

rin 1-7 (harold sakuishi's new work)
it's basically beck but manga version, not too bad so far
seems a bit more interesting that bakuman, i remember thinking bakuman went down pretty fast, terrible ending too

Kurita

rin 1-7 (harold sakuishi's new work)
it's basically beck but manga version, not too bad so far
seems a bit more interesting that bakuman, i remember thinking bakuman went down pretty fast, terrible ending too

I had no idea someone was translating it. Guess I'll add it on my to-read list.

Tamanon

Banned
Bleach

Will wait to see more of the zanpakuto, but not a fan of them thus far. Otherwise, good reveal and setup for the dual wielding. Ready to get down to business!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom