• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Averon

Naruto spoilers are out

The Sauce wants to kill all the Bijuus to change the shinobi system
The Juubi separates its burning part from itself.
The final panel is Kakashi and Obito piercing through each other.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto spoilers are out

I'm not entirely sure what that first one would accomplish...

I'm not entirely sure what that first one would accomplish...

More than likely he wants to wipe chakra from the world. The bijuu are the source of all chakra, IIRC. No chakra, no shinobi.

There's more to that spoiler, BTW.
Sai notices that Sakura is faking her smiles again when he asks her if she's happy that Sasuke is back. She might have sensed the incoming Sasuke backstab already. Or it's just more pairing bullshit like her realizing she loves Naruto all along.

Also, NONE of the Kages bit it against Madara, and they all get healed. Even Tsunade who got ripped in fucking half. Come on, Kishi.

This manga became more smut and less funny in recent chapters, and I just had to quit. Damn shame too. someone let me know when it's funny again.

Eh, I thought the recent chapter was damn funny just by virtue of it being about incredibly serious ass vs boobs questions that will have very real repercussions if answered incorrectly. To each his own I guess.

Aizo

Banned
Hey MangaGAF,

You've probably done this before, but I was wondering if you'd all share pictures of your manga collections!

I'm interested to see them because I'm a lowly sub-human who only buys Japanese issues of some Shounen Jump and Afternoon, and the only series I collect is GTO (with 14 Days and Shonan Junai Gumi).
I love GTO so, so much...

Wiseblade

Hey MangaGAF,

You've probably done this before, but I was wondering if you'd all share pictures of your manga collections!

I'm interested to see them because I'm a lowly sub-human who only buys Japanese issues of some Shounen Jump and Afternoon, and the only series I collect is GTO (with 14 Days and Shonan Junai Gumi).
I love GTO so, so much...

Just imagine volumes 1-45 of One Piece in a pile.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Naruto spoilers are out

So I bet Naruto ain't gonna be happy with that considering how chummy he is right now with the 9 tails.

Oh, and some Bleach spoilers are out too.
Sounds like the "true" Zangetsu may be a pair of swords, and Ichigo's gonna dual-wield.

Oh boy here we go. The Rule of Cool.

iavi

Eh, I thought the recent chapter was damn funny just by virtue of it being about incredibly serious ass vs boobs questions that will have very real repercussions if answered incorrectly. To each his own I guess.

To be fair, I haven't read since the breakout attempt.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 1-8
kingdom4.png

The stark difference in quality between not just the art, but the execution and pacing of this stuff in the manga when compared to the anime is incredible. sogood

Naruto spoilers more details

Katsuyu is treating Tsunade
Katsuyu and Orochimaru talk and she is reluctant to trust him
Suigetsu and Karin help in healing Tsunade/the other Kage

Sai's still trying to figure out what the deal with Sasuke is so he asks Sakura. He can tell her smile is a lie.
Sakura says she's happy Sasuke came back.
Amaterasu is burning the Juubi. Naruto wants to save the other Bijuu inside it but Sasuke wants to reduce it to ashes.
Sasuke says that in order for him to change the system of the shinobi world he wants to erase all the Bijuu, which worries Naruto.

The Kage are hurrying to the battlefield.

Oh sorry the one who healed the Kage was Tsunade!
Orochimaru's group left early

wonzo

Banned
Blade Play 28

So his new ultimate power is Masochism and that lets him be able to purify the demons by simply getting abused by them.

this

is true

art

Dresden

horimiya - 1~4

This is really moe. I hope they fuck soon because they clearly like each other but dragging this out will become tiresome.

Naruto

Urgg Naruto has really hit fanfiction territory. I really don't understand what the hell is going on. It might be the bad translation but damn this chapter was all over the place.

Sauce finally revealing his motives. Karin's character has gone back to fangirl smh. >.<^ Kishi why do you just ruin female characters so much?

Mengetsu

Naruto

Urgg Naruto has really hit fanfiction territory. I really don't understand what the hell is going on. It might be the bad translation but damn this chapter was all over the place.

Sauce finally revealing his motives. Karin's character has gone back to fangirl smh. >.<^ Kishi why do you just ruin female characters so much?

The Sauce is to delish to resist even if he tried to kill you :lol

Naruto

Looks like Sasuke wont be trusted afterall, the last panel was so random, nice to see Tsunade back in the picture and Sakura + Karin being stupid as usual

Naruto

Looks like Sasuke wont be trusted afterall, the last panel was so random, nice to see Tsunade back in the picture and Sakura + Karin being stupid as usual

It actually seems like Sakura is finally starting to wise the fuck up about Sasuke. Which means she'll probably die soon.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

I am amazed by how.... heartbreaking... it is to see that smile from Sakura. Terrific delivery/shot/angle/expression from Kishi.

That was a really good panel. Sakura totally knows the Sause is going to betray them. You can just tell that she see through this shit.

Trickster

Naruto

This series is so fucking bad these days. I can't see how anyone can like this shit. It's like shitty fanfiction by a 12 year old

That was a really good panel. Sakura totally knows the Sause is going to betray them. You can just tell that she see through this shit.

I somehow doubt that honestly.

Bleach

The blades look kinda funky, gonna wait on the better version before I make any judgments. Also some of the translation is again bad.

No One Piece this week I assume?

exarkun

Bleach

Too dope. I didn't see Zangetsu's true forming being what it is. Pretty cool, and it seems Ichigo. Though its still unorthodox by SS standards.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

I am extremely surprised.

Because I thought, as is usually the case here in almost all if not in every week, that my post will be the only post with a positive vibe about Naruto around. It is the time where most people pull out their expressing-their-dislike-with-HOLYFUCKEXAGGERATING-method dictionary after all, hahaha.

Yeah, I was surprised by how... much raw emotion I can see from that panel. Fantastic stuff.

Apath

Naruto
What the fuck was up with that ending? Why would killing the bijuu change the system? Why is there so much emphasis on trusting Sasuke? The dude literally appeared out of nowhere saying he's on their side when the last time they saw him he tried to straight up murder them all.

Why is Orochimaru good again? And actually, why is he still alive? The dude talks about wanting immortality, but he's already immortal. And the fuck is with this wind and windmill motive now?

I'm starting to give up on this manga and just read through it with a glazed look purely for the sake of finishing it.

I hope Orochimaru finally succeeds in his old goal of stealing Sasuke's body leading to a Sasukimaru vs Naruto final battle. That seems more interesting than where things are currently heading..

Defuser

Bleach

BWAHAHA! Looks like I was right in my question. Ichigo dual wields 2 bankais.

Looks like Kubo been playing some monster hunter.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I am extremely surprised.

Because I thought, as is usually the case here in almost all if not in every week, that my post will be the only post with a positive vibe about Naruto around. It is the time where most people pull out their expressing-their-dislike-with-HOLYFUCKEXAGGERATING-method dictionary after all, hahaha.

Yeah, I was surprised by how... much raw emotion I can see from that panel. Fantastic stuff.

I know. Normally I'd shit all over Naruto, but that single panel did the work of an entire chapter when it comes to conveying those emotions. I'd have thought that he would have taken an entire chapter out to explain how she felt and have us in her head and just be really obvious with it, but he didn't. Because of that I am impressed.

The Sause continues to be a dipshit for the sake of having him fight Naruto. Naruto continues to be trusting, Sai is nervous about it all but Sakura knows what's up. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one to kill the Sause.

Mengetsu

Naruto
What the fuck was up with that ending? Why would killing the bijuu change the system? Why is there so much emphasis on trusting Sasuke? The dude literally appeared out of nowhere saying he's on their side when the last time they saw him he tried to straight up murder them all.

Why is Orochimaru good again? And actually, why is he still alive? The dude talks about wanting immortality, but he's already immortal. And the fuck is with this wind and windmill motive now?

I'm starting to give up on this manga and just read through it with a glazed look purely for the sake of finishing it.

I hope Orochimaru finally succeeds in his old goal of stealing Sasuke's body leading to a Sasukimaru vs Naruto final battle. That seems more interesting than where things are currently heading..

Orochimaru:
Well, I sort of have a goal, and if I were to state it in words, I like to see moving things. They're boring when they don't move. A windmill that is not moving can be nice from time to time, but most of the time, it's not even worth looking at. Now, I want to move the windmill with the wind called the Destruction of Konoha....

He's talking about Sauske being the the wind that will destroy Konoha because he couldn't. He want's to see if he can do what he couldn't since Sasuke stopped him. He rather be alive to see it than it not happening at all.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

They don't trust Sasuke, but it would be really weird if he betrays them after all.

Not really. You can already see his goals don't align with Naruto's. His reasoning is dumb as hell, but a betrayal makes sense. It means he didn't heel-face-turn like we thought. Which frankly is better because if he had it would have been so dumb.

Hystzen

Bleach

oh man duel welding Ichigo is pretty badass twice the massive inksplash GT panels.

Got say Ichigo is probably one better written characters when we get his thoughts it kind of awesome way he thinks and kind of mature he understands whats happening around and to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom