• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMehm

Haikyuu 65

If only all chapters were like this, good progression of the match. Now don't do anything silly like going for a 40-40 or so and it should end next chapter.

DarkMehm

Shingeki no Kyojin 1-10

A great and different series, really a breath of fresh air. Did not see it coming that Eren had that ability.

wonzo

Banned
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
dresdenwhy.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
ah so i know dresden from this thread. he's the one guy who stood out amongst the new mods and i could not remember where i knew him from.

dumbyugi

TWGOK 232

Pointless and boring.

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 20

Steel King is still great. Was Narnia popular in Japan, because I've seen a few different series reference it.

Gintamen

... why did they have to oversexualize her like that? Not that she wasn't wearing provocative clothes before, but she somehow lost all class here, even prefer her new anime look to that this one.

The click feature, letting quoted pictures being big, I like that. :D

Whoa first time a poster I read and recognize and value became a mod, congrats...thats like three mods that are in this thread, most Ive seen in topics I follow, oh dears.

I think I like the new design. One downside though, Pro Dark is broken. Congrats Dresden.

I dont like the new forum style, it cuts my name to a second line at the L. Guess Ill try to request a name change.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
... why did they have to oversexualize her like that? Not that she wasn't wearing provocative clothes before, but she somehow lost all class here, even prefer her new anime look to that this one.

What's that?

Whoa first time a poster I read and recognize became a mod, congrats...thats like three mods that are in this thread, most Ive seen in topics I follow, oh dears.

I dont like the new forum style, it cuts my name to a second line at the L. Guess Ill try to request a name change.

Yeah, it cuts names for some of the members (thank goodness mine is kept intact.) But maybe you should just wait before requesting a new name (dude, your name is a bit of a legend here already, hahaha). It's still in Beta after all, maybe it will get fixed.

We never liked you in AnimeGAF anyway.

That would be fine for him, since manga >>>>>>>>>>>> anime anyways :p :p

Gintamen

Blade of the Immortal - 202/203

What a shabby way to go down. :(
Manji seems to have gotten a liking to his new arm, perfect for his wild style, but why did he leave the crippled one back at the harbor? Oo

Akito

I assume Ghost in the Shell Arise ~Nemuranai Me no Otoko Sleepless Eye~, manga adaption of the new anime series.

Don't see it.
You have to activate extra formatting control in the options I think

cf5umbeqrlug906fq.jpg

Also the Major doesn't wear hot pants in the actual manga, I guess they wanted some attraction.

Gintamen

You have to activate extra formatting control in the options I think

cf5umbeqrlug906fq.jpg

Also the Major doesn't wear hot pants in the actual manga, I guess they wanted some attraction.
It's already on "Standard Editor -Extra formatting controls".

That's why I complained, why do they do that shit when nearly every other fan-service heavy manga does it already too. More of the same tripe.

dramatis

Congrats to Dresden now we have a meat shield against duckroll

Mindblow, that alone makes the new design better than the old one. Also we have a spoiler button for the editor now.
On OldGAF you could click to make quoted pictures bigger, you just had to click and drag and not click anywhere else.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Late, but grats dresden.

Vinland saga 94

Goddamnit thorfinn stop involving yourself with this shit.

Nobunanga no Chef 32

Aw man, that's pretty sneaky of Ken. What happened to cooking as a means to save life? :p

dumbyugi

Nobunaga no Chef 32

Ken's not OK with killing people using cooking, but indirectly killing them with cooking is apparently fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom